LAST CALL for Girl Scout Cookies!!

ROFL BOX

No pics, ya pervs!

My daughter is close to hitting her stretch goal on cookie sales & my wife has been a trooper for getting her out to booths for tabletop sales.

There is a "Cookies for Troops" program where the USO distributes them @ their many locations & YOU, TOO can assist by purchasing a box (or a case, or 8 cases) to help her hit-that-goal!

If you're in the greater Austin area, I can deliver if you're interested in @ least 4 boxes & if in South Austin or Oak Hill, Dripping Springs, Bee Cave area, we will try to arrange a meetup to get you even 1 box.

Help a Girl out!!

- Caramel Delight (Samoa)

- Lemonades

- Peanut Butter Sandwich

- Shortbread

- S'mores

- Thanks-A-Lot

- Thin Mints

Send a PM from here or for those who have my email or digits, connect with me via that resource.

*YES, shameless request.3ad4b96489643b9a253f046ce58434f3.jpg

2c98ab12166c7d4830abb4a32c86ecfb.jpg

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

the Girl Scouts should be officially designated as a terrorist organization.  

They're pushing their poison outside of every fucking store in town.   Listen, you little shits.  I'm fat enough.  I don't need your sugary junk.  

So just give 'em a few singles, or $5/$10, smile and wish them luck.  Better yet, ask her a few questions about why she is doing it and then do what the first sentence said.  The direct donations help the girl get to camp easier than the cookie bucks percentage from the sugar treats.  Them being out there is them actually working to pay their own way to camp or pay their dues.  It is a way the kid can grow by interacting with adults unlike the parents who do the work for their kids in such endeavors.

Or just politely say no thank you as you pass her by.

• Like 3

How about the "Peanut Butter Patties" variety? (Not the "Sandwich" kind, but the chocolate-covered peanut butter ones.) Those are like crack I can eat.

Yes, that's the [depending on the year / Baker being used] the "Tagalong" or "Peanut Butter Patty".

Where do you live? We have maybe 4+ cases (12 per case) remaining.

I will go to Temple, San Antonio, Llano or Smithville for that kinda transaction... originating from Drippin'.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I can't do anything like that kind of volume. I could do 5 boxes of the peanut butter patties, plus 3 boxes of thin mints. But I'm in NE Austin pretty far from everything.  I'll PM you with my address and you can let me know if it's worth your time and gas to deliver...

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I can't do anything like that kind of volume. I could do 5 boxes of the peanut butter patties, plus 3 boxes of thin mints. But I'm in NE Austin pretty far from everything.  I'll PM you with my address and you can let me know if it's worth your time and gas to deliver...

I am headed to Cedar Park tomorrow for a patio inspection & then NW Austin ( almost Round Rock)... I can swing your way quite easily.

We already have 2 other Shaggers who have been amazing in their participation - I won't out them without permission.

Venmo @RanchHandRoofing
Zelle available as well (send PM, pls).

Much appreciated, y'all.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...