A sad day for all you balding mofos

deadshank

Cut the crap costanza, We know you’re bald

that son of a bitch even if I told him he wouldn’t believe me how close he was to death

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

my hair is growing faster and thicker as i age.  it's like fucking straw.

This is me as well. My wife’s been telling me I’m going bald for over 20 years. So far she’s been completely wrong. I tell her it’s the whiskey. That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it. 

Thick and lustrous...that’s what you said?

my mother’s father had thinning hair when he died.  Of her four brothers, two went bald young and two had lotsa hair into their 70’s. So I dunno.  I’ve recently had to change pomades though because my hair is getting thicker and the old stuff wasn’t doing the trick anymore.  My brother has even thicker and longer hair than I do and he’s in his early 50’s.  But it’s pretty much all white now ,  Thankfully he spends lotsa time outside or he’d look like Edgar Winter 

Edited by Lobo

13 hours ago, Longhorn Al said:

I started shaving my head a couple years ago.  No going back.  

Fucking this.  I got drunk with some friends down at Port A one weekend about 10 years ago and let one of them shave my head.  Zero regrets, except that I wish I had done it sooner.  

• Like 1

Man, you’re not kidding.  I remember looking at my grandpa’s ear hair and wondering why he didn’t trim them.  I have to take tweezers to my ears and nose once a week nowadays.  The grey hairs in the nose are also a nice touch.  Haven’t gotten my first gray ear hair yet, so probably why chicks still dig me.  

No guard, once a week. Do it myself.

Once every couple or three weeks, I'll go the barber and get the nose, ears, and eyebrows trimmed up. If there's a wedding, graduation, or funeral, I'll go get it razor shazed a day before.

I look like Mr. Clean, except without the earring, and I'm white as a cracka.

Fuck hair. No regrats.

• Like 2

I basically have Patrick Wilson and Will Arnett's hairline.

It has receded from the front but I still have that peninsula of hair in the center that never moved back.  Basically if I keep my hair at a medium length it's fine.  Once the giant widow's peak starts thinning I'm doomed and will probably invest in some Wahl clippers. 

Edited by Tom