Boise State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

I’ve never pitched, but not being able to throw a strike with the bases loaded has to be one of the loneliest feelings in all of sports. Nobody can help you. No teammate. No coach. Just you, as you’re trying to dig yourself out of your own head. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

Man I’m loving this start. I know we want all the programs to win but the reality for me is all I really need is for Texas baseball to be good. Bases loaded merry go round, undefeated right now, so much fun to watch. I hope they can stay competitive the whole way through the season this time.

Just now, GotThatFire said:

I just turned the game on in the bottom of the 8th and saw three horrible called strikes that were not even close and then this called tip in the top of the 9th. Garbage. Has it been like this the whole game?

You didn’t see him miss the foul off of zubia’s foot that hat to be corrected by the field ump?

4 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

I'm liking the way this team is looking this year.  If they can keep this up I'll like 'em even more in about 2 years.

I’m still concerned about the offense.  I see the same uppercutting hitch swings from a lot of the guys as last year. Those won’t stand the test of a season.  I wanted to see more compact line drive swings.  I like the kid they played at third last night.  He’s got a nice compact stroke.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

I’m still concerned about the offense.  I see the same uppercutting hitch swings from a lot of the guys as last year. Those won’t stand the test of a season.  I wanted to see more compact line drive swings.  I like the kid they played at third last night.  He’s got a nice compact stroke.  

You mean like staying on top of ball more? 

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Yeah that dude has a beautiful swing. 

Anyone else surprised that Lance Ford and Caston Peters hasn’t played yet?