Boise State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 hour ago, 66BUFF said:

CG in February is impressive but, I am not a big of that number this early.  They will need his arm for the whole season.

Yeah I agree. But if we pulled him and brought in Diaz or something and he gives up a couple runs and we end up losing to fucking Boise. Yeah, after last year, that would put a dent in that confidence we seem to be playing with thus far. After last year, we really need to “learn how to win” 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I agree. But if we pulled him and brought in Diaz or something and he gives up a couple runs and we end up losing to fucking Boise. Yeah, after last year, that would put a dent in that confidence we seem to be playing with thus far. After last year, we really need to “learn how to win” 

Unless or until Cobb shows the ability to go deeper, we're also going to put pressure on the bullpen most Sundays.  

for those lamenting Fullerton instead of Stanford the good news is Stanford is off to a terrible start this year @1-5 and opening 1-2 to Fullerton and probably taking a loss to Tennessee today as well to be 1-6

Fullerton is 3-3 though so not much better, but still looking better than Stanford

He is here. Sporting crutches so he can sit in the handicapped seats. Del Conte has been policing the lower bowl with hired ushers and giving DDA a hard time.
I don't mind his enthusiasm and getting some crowd noise going... But yeah... He may not be the best representative prominently behind the plate on TV. So, thanks CDC.