2020 Baseball Cheaters vs the World Thread of Hate

UTexasFight

14 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I generally respond to notifications when someone quotes me. I don’t know about you. I spend most of my time on surly complaining about the cowboys, and looking at “things that make you lol”. The ladder and this thread are more for entertainment. The cowboys thread is where I go if I want to shoot myself. 

it is interesting that you would take the time to look at my post history though (since most of what you’re saying is only accurate for today and yesterday). Did you go back any further? How deep did you go into stalking my history? WHAT DID YOU FIND?! I only ask because I’ve never done that with anyone. Seems kinda creepy.

Odd we don’t see you on the Yankee thread....

“I was part of a system where [the signs] came from upstairs, to someone in the dugout, to the guy at second base,” Joe Girardi said before fumbling with his words.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

You mean like an Apple Watch?  Lmao. Your selective outrage is adorable 

Yeah it’s just me. Every single fan base has it wrong. We’re all just haters. The Astros won fair and square. That’s how would spin it if I were an Astros fan. Really, I would. So I get it. I respect the commitment of staying with that terrible take. 

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Odd we don’t see you on the Yankee thread....

“I was part of a system where [the signs] came from upstairs, to someone in the dugout, to the guy at second base,” Joe Girardi said before fumbling with his words.

If I went to the Yankees thread I wouldn’t get the same reaction that I’m getting here. What’s the fun in that? I don’t know if it’s because they’ve won championships before that weren’t obviously tainted, or if they just don’t care, but it wouldn’t be the same. I wish it was. I don’t exactly like the Yankees. I think most people feel that way about them. Crazy how there isn’t more outrage for the most hated team cheating, huh? They’re just picking on the Astros over the Yankees. Has nothing to do with how much it was proven that each side cheated. We’re all just haters

5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

If we are talking about three separate instances where the Sox and Yankees were caught cheating AND the Yanks manager admits to doing the exact same thing...then yes. It’s just you. 

It’s just me and van Gundy. You’re right. There isn’t one other person that finds it funny that the Astros offense struggled mightily the year after they stopped cheating. Just us two. 

14 minutes ago, Bregs said:

The butthurt is strong with this one.  Your Arlington tears are delicious.

Nah. Those tears are from Jerry jones and the cowboys being a mediocre franchise. So probably equally delicious, but they’re coming from a different place.  I don’t really give a shit about baseball in terms of the 3 major sports (or 4 if you include UFC). I just think it’s funny to get you guys riled up, especially when you guys try to come back with things that aren’t true lol. I do respect the commitment of staying in denial though. I really do.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

It was. I meant when y’all stopped cheating though. So this year. 

Cool dumb take bro. 

The investigation was led by Bryan Seeley and Moira Weinberg of the DOI, who both have substantial experience investigating baseball operations matters. The investigation covered the period from 2016 through the present. During the investigation, the DOI interviewed 68 witnesses, including 23 current and former Astros players. Some witnesses were interviewed multiple times. The DOI also reviewed tens of thousands of emails, Slack communications, text messages, video clips, and photographs. The Astros fully cooperated with the investigation, producing all requested electronic communications and making all requested employees available for interviews. Upon request, certain Astros employees provided their cellular telephones to be imaged and searched. I afforded the Astros and their employees the opportunity to submit evidence relevant to this matter and present any arguments to me and my staff. I write now to explain the findings of the investigation, and the basis for my decision to discipline the Astros and certain individuals....

...Prior to the 2019 season, the Commissioner’s Office issued a revised policy governing sign stealing, which, among other things, included the placement of individuals retained by the Commissioner’s Office in the Club’s replay review rooms to ensure that no rules violations occurred (a practice that began in the 2018 Postseason). The investigation revealed no violations of the policy by the Astros in the 2019 season or 2019 Postseason. 

6 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Cool dumb take bro. 

Oh no, I know what a sketchy investigation orchestrated by a commissioner who nobody trusts said. I just know, just like everyone else in this thread including you, that there’s zero chance the Astros didn’t cheat last year lol. Zero chance they decided to stop cheating before they were caught. But as the numbers would indicate, we know you didn’t cheat this year (obviously) and we know you started after 2016 when you went basically from worst to first in strike out rate. Everything in between was very clearly cheating. But I know you’re blindly loyal to your team so you’re gonna scoff at anything manfred says unless it’s something where he’s very clearly taking it easy on you guys. He wanted this story to go away so badly because of how many people felt like he took it easy on yall.  I’m sure manfred is sitting there thinking to himself “god damnit why didn’t the Astros just fucking hit this year so this would go away. Now all of a sudden they can’t hit for shit, and I have to deal with this for another offseason”

Also, not my take. I’m not exactly in the minority on this one lol. You guys are.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

11 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

By your logic we must also conclude that the Yankees and Red sox were also cheating up through 2019. 

Let us know when your faux outrage stops being so selective.

Are you talking to me specifically, or are you talking about everyone who is a fan of Major League Baseball outside of Houston?

It’s funny because you do realize everyone (myself included) hates the Yankees and Red Sox right? Don’t you find it odd that everyone seems to be piling on the astros when nobody talks about the Yankees or Red Sox? Hmm I wonder why that is. Maybe they didn’t cheat to the same level as you guys did. Actually, we know that’s the case. That isn’t a maybe. But no, it’s just me end my “faux outrage”.

Don’t you have to be mad to be outraged lol?

Edited by youdunnf'dup

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Are you talking to me specifically, or are you talking about everyone who is a fan of Major League Baseball outside of Houston?

It’s funny because you do realize everyone (myself included) hates the Yankees and Red Sox right? Don’t you find it odd that everyone seems to be piling on the astros when nobody talks about the Yankees or Red Sox? Hmm I wonder why that is. Maybe they didn’t cheat to the same level as you guys did. Actually, we know that’s the case. That isn’t a maybe. But no, it’s just me end my “faux outrage”.

Don’t you have to be mad to be outraged lol?

Or they weren’t investigated to the same level?  As you so eloquently laid out the investigation skills of the MLB. 

The reason you don’t hear bitching is because the MLB decided to end the full investigation with Houston. We all know that MLB must protect their two most popular/important commodities. 

Shocking that fans of the two most popular teams want to focus on the Astros cheating while ignoring they were caught for the exact same thing multiple times. That and the Astros beat them. That’s it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Or they weren’t investigated to the same level?  As you so eloquently laid out the investigation skills of the MLB. 

The reason you don’t hear bitching is because the MLB decided to end the full investigation with Houston. We all know that MLB must protect their two most popular/important commodities. 

Shocking that fans of the two most popular teams want to focus on the Astros cheating while ignoring they were caught for the exact same thing multiple times. That and the Astros beat them. That’s it. 

The first bold part is about the most blindly loyal thing an Astros fan can say. I respect the hell out of it. “Yea, well, uhh, they probably didn’t get investigated as hard as we did. Probably..”

As for the next bolded part, no, I was talking about every other fan base since it’s pretty unanimous from everyone that yall took the cheating to another level. The Yankees and Red Sox got caught on the radar gun going 15mph over. That’s why they were punished the way they were. You guys were drag racing, hit the median, and when the cops showed up you were like “well that guy is speeding too. He’s going 15mph over. This isn’t fair”

Edited by youdunnf'dup

The League is willfully ignorant.Manfred is doing his best JoePa impersonation...”Well, we looked into it a little bit, but the program’s League’s has always been my mission.”

It doesn’t require any acknowledgment, either.

26 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The first bold part is about the most blindly loyal thing an Astros fan can say. I respect the hell out of it. “Yea, well, uhh, they probably didn’t get investigated as hard as we did. Probably..”

As for the next bolded part, no, I was talking about every other fan base since it’s pretty unanimous from everyone that yall took the cheating to another level. The Yankees and Red Sox got caught on the radar gun going 15mph over. That’s why they were punished the way they were. You guys were drag racing, hit the median, and when the cops showed up you were like “well that guy is speeding too. He’s going 15mph over. This isn’t fair”

Regardless. Your “argument” is the Astros were better than the Yankees and Sox at the exact same form of cheating. All were caught and have admitted so to some level. 

And are you so gullible or jealous that we are to believe a rouge video tech was the Yankees mastermind and only one in on it?

Trash can >>Apple watch 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

Regardless. Your “argument” is the Astros were better than the Yankees and Sox at the exact same form of cheating. All were caught and have admitted so to some level. 

Trash can >>Apple watch 

Right. Just like with criminal charges. All assault charges aren’t created equal. All speeding tickets aren’t created equal. They didn’t do the same thing. They were caught cheating. But keep telling your self they did the exact same thing but got punished differently. That’s what I would say as a blindly loyal fan that doesn’t want to believe that our only championship is tainted. Or I would just say “yeah we cheated, and it’s the only reason we won. And what?”

2 minutes ago, txhorns said:

There's a pretty clear reason why the Astros have been the focus of all the cheating instead of them either the Red Sox or Yankees.

It only has to do with the fact that those fan bases are bigger. Has nothing to do with anything else. The Astros did the same thing. Hell the Astros probably did less. The Astros probably only cheated because both the Red Sox and the Yankees held them at gun point and forced them to cheat. It really is unfair how the Astros are being portrayed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Oh no, I know what a sketchy investigation orchestrated by a commissioner who nobody trusts said. I just know, just like everyone else in this thread including you, that there’s zero chance the Astros didn’t cheat last year lol. Zero chance they decided to stop cheating before they were caught. But as the numbers would indicate, we know you didn’t cheat this year (obviously) and we know you started after 2016 when you went basically from worst to first in strike out rate. Everything in between was very clearly cheating. But I know you’re blindly loyal to your team so you’re gonna scoff at anything manfred says unless it’s something where he’s very clearly taking it easy on you guys. He wanted this story to go away so badly because of how many people felt like he took it easy on yall.  I’m sure manfred is sitting there thinking to himself “god damnit why didn’t the Astros just fucking hit this year so this would go away. Now all of a sudden they can’t hit for shit, and I have to deal with this for another offseason”

Also, not my take. I’m not exactly in the minority on this one lol. You guys are.

You realize (maybe not) that they went from worst to first on strike out rate because they got rid of their shitty hitters and got better ones, with the key being Whiff percentage.  Gone was Chris Carter, Jason Castro and others who led their positions on the league in K’s

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

As an Astros fan this is my take.  Not drag racing but the Astros are the lead car doing 80 in a 55 zone, the other teams are cruising along drafting at 75 and back in his blind spot. The Astros got the ticket. Deservedly. But it’s not unprecedented behavior. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You realize (maybe not) that they went from worst to first on strike out rate because they got rid of their shitty hitters and got better ones, with the key being Whiff percentage.  Gone was Chris Carter, Jason Castro and others who led their positions on the league in K’s

I would say that played a part in it. But I would also say knowing exactly what is coming probably played a factor in going from worst to best. Changing a few players helps. Knowing exactly what is coming helps a lot more

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

As an Astros fan this is my take.  It drag racing but the Astros are the lead car doing 80 in a 55 zone, the other teams are cruising along drafting at 75 and back in his blind spot. The Astros got the ticket. Deservedly. But it’s not unprecedented behavior. 

The Astros got caught doing 80 while driving under the influence and crashing into the median. The other guys got caught doing 75 in a 55. They got a ticket, you guys spent a night in the drunk tank, paid a minor fine, and ultimately got to keep the drag racing trophy and all the money that came with it.

In this ridiculous analogy that I created lol

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

The Astros got caught doing 80 while driving under the influence and crashing into the median. The other guys got caught doing 75 in a 55. They got a ticket, you guys spent a night in the drunk tank, paid a minor fine, and ultimately got to keep their drag racing trophy and all the money that came with it.

In this ridiculous analogy that I created lol

Ok. It’s not a difference in kind it’s a difference in degree. We lost the best GM and best manager in the game over it so it wasn’t like there were no consequences. It probably ended our competitive window because of that. Incredibly impactful. 

7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ok. It’s not a difference in kind it’s a difference in degree. We lost the best GM and best manager in the game over it so it wasn’t like there were no consequences. It probably ended our competitive window because of that. Incredibly impactful. 

You won a championship, and got back to the World Series all while cheating. And you kept your World Series piece of metal. I think you could ask any fan base and they would accept that deal in a heart beat. It really is a pretty sweet deal. A lot of cool memories. It would definitely be worth it in the end. And considering your window opened when you starting cheating, and “closed” when you stopped cheating, I think that’s....kind of expected. Although I think it’s debatable that your window is closed. That is, if y’all can ever actually hit again.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

47 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I would say that played a part in it. But I would also say knowing exactly what is coming probably played a factor in going from worst to best. Changing a few players helps. Knowing exactly what is coming helps a lot more

There's literally no evidence to support this.  There's also no evidence they were cheating in 2019 when they were actually better offensively than in 2017.  If you want to believe the Astros were cheating last year then that's fine as I can just as reasonably believe that every team cheated from 2017-2019 and thus the Astros did absolutely nothing wrong and thus are the real victims here.

Edited by HillaryFan420
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You won a championship, and got back to the World Series all while cheating. And you kept your World Series piece of metal. I think you could ask any fan base and they would accept that deal in a heart beat. It really is a pretty sweet deal. And considering your window opened when you starting cheating, and “closed” when you stopped cheating (even though I think it’s debatable as to whether or not that window is closed), I think that’s....kind of expected. 

(1) Their "window" opened in 2015, when they made the playoffs. This predates any accusation of cheating. 

(2) The investigation clearly indicates that the sign-stealing began in 2017 and ended in 2018. 

(3) You disregard these conclusions and state that the scheme continued through the 2019 season. Thus, you disregard the evidence... 

(4) ...except when you cite the results of the Red Sox/Yankees cases, in which cases you consider the investigation conclusions to be definitive and on-point. So either the investigations are reliable and should be believed or they aren't and they shouldn't. If it's the former, then the sign-stealing ceased in 2018; if it's the latter, then sure, several teams were participating in some version of this, the crummy investigation was just incomplete. 

(5) You sort of acknowledge that 2 months of baseball is insufficient to draw conclusions about how good a player actually is, and really can't tell us anything about whether prior success was completely due to sign-stealing...but keep repeating that a few of the Astros players' 2020 performance clearly indicates that they've been cheating all along. 

(6) If the only reason a player might struggle over 60 games is because he isn't cheating, then you must conclude that JD Martinez, Christian Yelich, Javy Baez and many others were all cheating in 2019 but not 2020....

(7) ...if there are other reasons that a player may struggle over 60 games, then you must conclude that the subpar performance in a handful of games by Altuve and Correa may be attributable to any number of factors (the most likely of which being, as it is with all players, that every single MLB player has had subpar 60-game stretches in his career)....

(8) If you'd still like to assume that any Astro player 2020 dropoff was due to the elimination of the enormous benefit of sign-stealing, then you must also assume that George Springer (2017 WS MVP) must not have benefited at all from sign-stealing, as he posted his 2nd-best offensive season in 2020. 

(9) I am interested in actually understanding the degree to which sign-stealing may have benefited the team. A lot of the evidence indicates that it didn't make much difference. The evidence also suggests that Altuve didn't really use the sign signalling. The reality is that most people don't actually care about the truth in this regard, because it is easier to just say "they cheated on the road too" or "he wore a buzzer" or whatever else they choose to make up and believe. And that's fine because we're talking about baseball, not something of actual importance. I am disinterested in rah-rah arguments or shit-talk among fans. I am more interested in "truth" and trying to understand things that happened. I know I am in the minority here; that's fine. 

(10) And you've stated that you just enjoy "riling up" folks on this thread, so I get it; but I had 15 minutes to kill and this is how I chose to spend it. It was a questionable decision, but I've made plenty of those and will make plenty more. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

There's literally no evidence to support this.  There's also no evidence they were cheating in 2019 when they were actually better offensively than in 2017.  If you want to believe the Astros were cheating last year then that's fine as I can just as reasonably believe that every team cheated from 2017-2019 and thus the Astros did absolutely nothing wrong and thus are the real victims here.

There is no evidence. I just use common sense. Common sense says a team that cheated and win the franchises first ever World Series isn’t just going to stop cheating the next two years. 

As for not having any evidence supporting the strike out rate improvement, that’s another one where I can use common sense. If I know a breaking ball is coming, I know I can probably take that pitch. I know it’s intent is to get me to swing at a ball. But if I know for a fact a fastball is coming, I can sell our for it. If it’s a ball it’s a ball, but at that point it’s just a 95 mph pitching machine throwing fastballs to major league caliber hitters. Obviously that’s going to help quite a bit. And the fact that you guys didn’t hit at all this year, and had the 2nd worst strike out rate in the league in 2016 doesn’t exactly prove anything, but it certainly doesn’t help yalls argument at all. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Maybe knowing exactly what was coming helps major league hitters.

57 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

(1) Their "window" opened in 2015, when they made the playoffs. This predates any accusation of cheating. 

(2) The investigation clearly indicates that the sign-stealing began in 2017 and ended in 2018. 

(3) You disregard these conclusions and state that the scheme continued through the 2019 season. Thus, you disregard the evidence... 

(4) ...except when you cite the results of the Red Sox/Yankees cases, in which cases you consider the investigation conclusions to be definitive and on-point. So either the investigations are reliable and should be believed or they aren't and they shouldn't. If it's the former, then the sign-stealing ceased in 2018; if it's the latter, then sure, several teams were participating in some version of this, the crummy investigation was just incomplete. 

(5) You sort of acknowledge that 2 months of baseball is insufficient to draw conclusions about how good a player actually is, and really can't tell us anything about whether prior success was completely due to sign-stealing...but keep repeating that a few of the Astros players' 2020 performance clearly indicates that they've been cheating all along. 

(6) If the only reason a player might struggle over 60 games is because he isn't cheating, then you must conclude that JD Martinez, Christian Yelich, Javy Baez and many others were all cheating in 2019 but not 2020....

(7) ...if there are other reasons that a player may struggle over 60 games, then you must conclude that the subpar performance in a handful of games by Altuve and Correa may be attributable to any number of factors (the most likely of which being, as it is with all players, that every single MLB player has had subpar 60-game stretches in his career)....

(8) If you'd still like to assume that any Astro player 2020 dropoff was due to the elimination of the enormous benefit of sign-stealing, then you must also assume that George Springer (2017 WS MVP) must not have benefited at all from sign-stealing, as he posted his 2nd-best offensive season in 2020. 

(9) I am interested in actually understanding the degree to which sign-stealing may have benefited the team. A lot of the evidence indicates that it didn't make much difference. The evidence also suggests that Altuve didn't really use the sign signalling. The reality is that most people don't actually care about the truth in this regard, because it is easier to just say "they cheated on the road too" or "he wore a buzzer" or whatever else they choose to make up and believe. And that's fine because we're talking about baseball, not something of actual importance. I am disinterested in rah-rah arguments or shit-talk among fans. I am more interested in "truth" and trying to understand things that happened. I know I am in the minority here; that's fine. 

(10) And you've stated that you just enjoy "riling up" folks on this thread, so I get it; but I had 15 minutes to kill and this is how I chose to spend it. It was a questionable decision, but I've made plenty of those and will make plenty more. 

TLDR version?

I’ll give you 2015. It’s baseball and you guys are talented. However, you very clearly cheated from ‘17 through ‘19. We don’t have to keep talking about this point. I don’t care what an MLB investigation said, when it’s very clear by the punishment that they want this to just to away. More than just about anyone in the world, Rob Manfred is frustrated that yall didn’t just hit like you did from ‘17-‘19 while y’all were cheating. People like me thought it might’ve helped a little bit, but it probably didn’t matter that much in the grand scheme. But now I see how y’all have hit this year in small sample size, and I see how y’all hit in 2016, and it’s like “ehh, maybe it really matters a lot more than I have it credit for. Maybe knowing when a fastball is coming really helps major league players.” 

I gotta say, it’s interesting that you guys would even come to this thread after the offensive explosion you had yesterday. You just won a playoff game. Sure it’s a playoff game in a weird season that shouldn’t count, but it’s a playoff win. Why are you even in this thread?

Edited by youdunnf'dup

12 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

TLDR version?

I’ll give you 2015. It’s baseball and you guys are talented. However, you very clearly cheated from ‘17 through ‘19. We don’t have to keep talking about this point. I don’t care what an MLB investigation said, when it’s very clear by the punishment that they want this to just to away. More than just about anyone in the world, Rob Manfred is frustrated that yall didn’t just hit like you did from ‘17-‘19 while y’all were cheating. People like me thought it might’ve helped a little bit, but it probably didn’t matter that much in the grand scheme. But now I see how y’all have hit this year in small sample size, and I see how y’all hit in 2016, and it’s like “ehh, maybe it really matters a lot more than I have it credit for. Maybe knowing when a fastball is coming really helps major league players.” 

I gotta say, it’s interesting that you guys would even come to this thread after the offensive explosion you had yesterday. You just won a playoff game. Sure it’s a playoff game in a weird season that shouldn’t count, but it’s a playoff win. Why are you even in this thread?

lol, OK, good talk. 

15 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

lol, OK, good talk. 

See, this is the type of shit I’m talking about. Someone questions why I keep coming back. Yeah, I’m here to fan flames, but why would you quote me and give me a notification for this lol. You just said yourself that you know I’m fucking with y’all. I think you like the back and forth. I think you like coming back into the flames

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

There is no evidence. I just use common sense. Common sense says a team that cheated and win the franchises first ever World Series isn’t just going to stop cheating the next two years. 

As for not having any evidence supporting the strike out rate improvement, that’s another one where I can use common sense. If I know a breaking ball is coming, I know I can probably take that pitch. I know it’s intent is to get me to swing at a ball. But if I know for a fact a fastball is coming, I can sell our for it. If it’s a ball it’s a ball, but at that point it’s just a 95 mph pitching machine throwing fastballs to major league caliber hitters. Obviously that’s going to help quite a bit. And the fact that you guys didn’t hit at all this year, and had the 2nd worst strike out rate in the league in 2016 doesn’t exactly prove anything, but it certainly doesn’t help yalls argument at all. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Maybe knowing exactly what was coming helps major league hitters.

While I may not have any evidence, I can use common sense to assume that your wife is cheating on you with at least half a dozen people.

TLDR version?

A professional sports team cheated to win.

Man lands on moon and stuff.

7 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

While I may not have any evidence, I can use common sense to assume that your wife is cheating on you with at least half a dozen people.

We have an open relationship so my wife can sleep with whoever she wants, alright. It works for both of us. Let me live my life. It’s 2020. No need to shame someone’s preference in the bedroom. 

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

A professional sports team cheated to win.

Man lands on moon and stuff.

Yet another example of someone who just enjoys the back and forth. There was no reason to give me a notification for this. The only reason you would do that is so I could come back, respond, and we could continue doing this. My man. Should we exchange numbers?

11 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Yet another example of someone who just enjoys the back and forth. There was no reason to give me a notification for this. The only reason you would do that is so I could come back, respond, and we could continue doing this. My man. Should we exchange numbers?

Turn off your notifications.

27 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

Also, I’m sorry but you have to admit. This is funny as shit coming from someone with your user name. I’m far from a trump guy (no CR) but but I can’t imagine anyone who would make their username Hillary fan just fucking the shit out of his wife and being some monster in the bedroom haha. I would imagine that is the EXACT person that would have their wife sleeping around because all they’ve ever tried is missionary 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Also, I’m sorry but you have to admit. This is funny as shit coming from someone with your user name. I’m far from a trump guy (no CR) but but I can’t imagine anyone who would make their username Hillary fan just fucking the shit out of his wife and being some monster in the bedroom haha. I would imagine that is the EXACT person that would have their wife sleeping around because all they’ve ever tried is missionary 

Reported.