Worst remake ever

closetohumping

There’s a level of bad where it is so unappealing it doesn’t even interest me to see the movie. For example, while Ghostbusters was absolutely terrible, I could at least chuckle at Kate McKinnon or laugh at the Scooby Doo treatment of the movie. Carrie had Julianne Moore or Pyscho had Vince Vaughn. Both bad movies but something you want to see how it went. The following had zero appealing qualities. Terrible Cast, story, tone, etc

Point Break

Conan the Barbarian 

Footloose 

Flatliners 

48 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Well, Teresa Palmer's hot as balls so it has that going for it.  

The only part worth watching

Much better than Lori Petty. God she’s ugly. Another one of those times where Hollywood tries to force a hideous woman into the role of s beautiful woman. Almost ruined the movie for me. Almost

26 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Much better than Lori Petty. God she’s ugly. Another one of those times where Hollywood tries to force a hideous woman into the role of s beautiful woman. Almost ruined the movie for me. Almost

Hooooly shit you are out of your ever loving mother fucking mind.  Lori Petty not hot ?  

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_Petty

ugh.

Women (mostly all) with short hair disgust me. Plus she’s a twig, no curves. To each his own but you might as well be fucking a prepubescent boy

Fair enough on the hair thing, but she has/had curves.  She's one of those chicks whose body probably ages very well.