Don't we get to play WV tonight AND be on ESPNU?

smwhorn

I'm not sure who the basketball SID is, but if Shaka wanted to even try to save his job, he would have the basketball managers clip every single one of Doug Sirmons' calls against Texas tonight and have them emailed to Curtis Shaw by midnight. 

And Shaw should receive a phone call as soon as the game is over from Shaka, if that is the type of coach Shaka claims to be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I'm not sure who the basketball SID is, but if Shaka wanted to even try to save his job, he would have the basketball managers clip every single one of Doug Sirmons' calls against Texas tonight and have them emailed to Curtis Shaw by midnight. 

And Shaw should receive a phone call as soon as the game is over from Shaka, if that is the type of coach Shaka claims to be. 

college refs suck. Its ridiculous what they let WVU get away with every fucking game. they get worked by every coach in our conference except by the one that coaches us.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

college refs suck. Its ridiculous what they let WVU get away with every fucking game. they get worked by every coach in our conference except by the one that coaches us.

They don't all suck.  Some definitley do. And I've seen Doug Sirmons ref plenty of good games.  However, tonight is not one of those nights, and he needs to know that. 

And, this is the first time I've ever seen Shaka "go hard" after officials. I've always maintained people like Huggins and Self "scare" officials into calling certain fouls.  Shaka doesn't scare anyone, not even middle schoolers. 

Just now, Pancho said:

They don't all suck.  Some definitley do. And I've seen Doug Sirmons ref plenty of good games.  However, tonight is not one of those nights, and he needs to know that. 

And, this is the first time I've ever seen Shaka "go hard" after officials. I've always maintained people like Huggins and Self "scare" officials into calling certain fouls.  Shaka doesn't scare anyone, not even middle schoolers. 

I can agree with the last statement fully.

Just now, Pancho said:

That’s not a request the team or coach can make.

fair enough.  they looked at the completely obvious one off WVU and then completely avoided looking at one that was really close.  more suckage from shitty college refs. zero consistency.  or I suppose I could say consistently awful with their consistency.

39 minutes ago, Juke_Em said:

The Shaka Sell Job is on full display by this announcer. "Most impressive win of Shaka's time at Texas" Lol

We swept a much better WVU team his first season and I believe the UNC team we beat that year ended up losing to Villanova in the national championship.  This is nowhere close to his most impressive win.

28 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Imagine being the sideline reporter for ESPN in cornhole.

28 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

This was a crushing loss for them.  They could very easily wind up 8-10.  Then one and done in the b12 tournament might actually bounce them.  Is this crazy talk. 

I’m in the car. 

Does the “8-10” refer to UT? WVU? Or one of the cornhole matchups?

• Like 1