Tell Me About Baylor

Al_4_ISU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Despite all the moronic comments on this board and apologies for Coach Herman...Baylor will absolutely and definitely kick the shit out of Texas next year in football.  They will beat us and will finish higher than us in the standings.  Because we keep up this idiotic mentality that because we're Texas and have money and some of us played high school football in texas, that we'll do really well in the Big XII.  That is not the case.  Baylor cares more about winning and their head Coach is better than ours.  That's all there is to it.  Baylor will continue to beat Texas for the near future.   

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Despite all the moronic comments on this board and apologies for Coach Herman...Baylor will absolutely and definitely kick the shit out of Texas next year in football.  They will beat us and will finish higher than us in the standings.  Because we keep up this idiotic mentality that because we're Texas and have money and some of us played high school football in texas, that we'll do really well in the Big XII.  That is not the case.  Baylor cares more about winning and their head Coach is better than ours.  That's all there is to it.  Baylor will continue to beat Texas for the near future.   

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Keep the neg rep coming.  You support an inept coach who is destroying your program and you're stupid.  Baylor is better than Texas this year and you likely make equally idiotic decisions in other walks of life.  

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Keep the neg rep coming.  You support an inept coach who is destroying your program and you're stupid.  Baylor is better than Texas this year and you likely make equally idiotic decisions in other walks of life.  

I don’t know about you, but I just saved 15% on my car insurance switching to GEICO. Meanie.

Rhule says taking an NFL job unlikely... 😂

Adam Schefter chats with Baylor head coach Matt Rhule about turning around the Baylor program and dealing with coaching rumors in the NFL. Then, Todd McShay chats about Chase Young, Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert (23:00). And Ravens' Ronnie Stanley explains why he knew this year's team was special before the season started (35:50). Finally, Evan Kaplan joins Adam to chat about the upcoming week and playoff talk (46:20)

The Adam Schaffer Podcast:  "Coaching Rumors"

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/coaching-rumors/id1190094109?i=1000459915690

Edited by LTtxfan

Thanks for finding this @Ricky's one-hitter

Baylor missed out --  CB's were 67% for Baylor

gz1wVqcu_bigger.jpgNick Harris@NickHarris247

Baylor misses out on coveted 4 Star
DE Jonathan Horton from Scotlandville Magnet in Baton Rouge to Virginia. With two months left before signing day, all eyes move to Alfred Collins and Princely Umanmielen for the Bears' DL options.   @BaylorBears247
1:24 PM · Dec 20, 2019

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Click through for the full thread of Brewer's head turning into mashed potatoes while Rhule says he's totes good to play

Don’t remember this hit.......

Even with scrambled brains our defense was shit against him.

6 minutes ago, LTbear said:

I sincerely hope Brewer retires from football before next season. I love the kid, and he's a helluva competitor, but this isn't worth impacting his long-term health.

You sound like a pussy-ass millenial. He needs to suck it up and be a man and play that foosball.

-boomer

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't remember the Texas hit and didn't see the Georgia hit, but I remember the Oklahoma game where the ref had to tell Brewer he had to leave the field because he wasn't all there, that's after Baylor sent him back into the game. The ref had to protect this young man because Baylor's win at all costs fucksticks didnt' care his brain was mush. 

Kid was knocked out cold last night. He had no idea where he was. And Rhule makes a statement today that he was checked out for a neck injury and cleared. If they thought it was a neck injury on the field, why no neck brace? Why not get a stretcher out? No he just sat on the back of the cart bouncing back into the locker room. Rhule getting ready to spittle on his Giants onesie.

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

He's the guy that refuses to slide or throw the ball away, right? Maybe he should listen to the coaches to keep his brain from becoming cottage cheese.

It was a sh**** late, out of bounds hit as he was already going down.  Wasn’t Brewer’s fault at any level.

• Like 1

Matt Rhule is gone so who is the next coach of baylor? DMN had an article and had Joe brady and Brian Harsin down hahaha wtf. I can't see either of them being a serious candidate.

Anyone have any insight on who the realistic guys might be?

Thought this would be a better place than on the Rhule thread since he is gone.

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Matt Rhule is gone so who is the next coach of baylor? DMN had an article and had Joe brady and Brian Harsin down hahaha wtf. I can't see either of them being a serious candidate.

Anyone have any insight on who the realistic guys might be?

Thought this would be a better place than on the Rhule thread since he is gone.

McGuire internally, Napier externally seem to be the big options. Either could be a strong hire as long as McGuire doesn't try to drive himself home from the bar again.

33 minutes ago, texifornia said:

McGuire internally, Napier externally seem to be the big options. Either could be a strong hire as long as McGuire doesn't try to drive himself home from the bar again.

Napier’s resume is pretty damn thin as an OC or HC, which can make for a dangerous hire. He seems to be well-regraded in coaching circles, though. ULL went 11-3 this year, but they also didn’t really have to beat anyone with a pulse to get to 11 wins. McGuire would be interesting, but he’s got very little college coaching experience, so P5 HC would be a huge jump. Baylor’s seen him work up close for three years, though, so they’d know better than anyone if he could handle it. 

I haven't bothered to wander into the cesspool that is Baylor messageboards, but I would bet good money that at least some are advocating for Tapefingers.  Any of you that don't mind getting that crap rubbed on you, could you wander over to one of their boards and report back?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The spectrum of what is acceptable and unacceptable at baylor is odd. One would think that sexual assault and rape, especially when administrators are involved in covering it up is worse than hazing; however, waco is in it's own little sphere of fucking bizarre. I guess because males were involved in being harmed that was found to be unacceptable. But if its females, well they "had it coming." /baylorlogic