Tell Me About Baylor

Al_4_ISU

23 hours ago, Shmitty said:

...says the moron with only 23 posts.  Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.  

...and a Texas degree.

You are a special kind of thin-skin brother. Shame you're a militant Mormon. You need a beer or a joint in the worst way. 

You've now neg repped me 18 times in response to a single well deserved neg for yet more of your bullshit conference realignment crap. You are extremely pissed and spending a lot of time on this, but have still only managed to drop me 7 points after several days of effort.

You going to try to keep this up for several months to get me banned? I'm going to continue to be amused and then get another username if it comes to that. However, people already can't stand you from shaggy days and are pos repping specifically to offset you, so I think that's a bold strategy and you're more likely to get neg banned than I am. 

I suggest you get another hobby. Perhaps posting on a BYU message board for example. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NCAA cites Baylor for 'lack of institutional control' in notice of allegations

Baylor University has been served with a formal notice of allegations after the NCAA completed its investigation into the school's handling of sexual assault allegations, according to a Fort Worth Star Telegram report.

The school is being cited for lack of institutional control, and former head coach Art Briles is being cited for failing to promote an atmosphere of compliance, according to the report, which said Baylor had been served notice last month.

Baylor, which would have 90 days to respond, has been embroiled in controversy over sexual assaults, alleged sexual assaults, and other violence involving students -- including members of the football program -- going back more than 10 years.

At the heart of the scandal -- which has led to the filing of 10 Title IX lawsuits -- is the school's perceived lack of action in reporting cases and providing counseling and aid to the victims/accusers.

Not long after Baylor commissioned an external investigation by the law firm Pepper Hamilton in September 2015, several damning news reports brought the scandal to public light. Among those was a January 2016 "Outside The Lines" report in which two women described being assaulted by Baylor football player Tevin Elliott and then met with indifference when trying to report the incidents to school officials. They were just two of five women to report assaults by Elliott.

The scandal led to the firing or resignation of several key staffers, including Briles, athletic director Ian McCaw, and Baylor president Kennth Starr.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24866048/ncaa-cites-baylor-lack-institutional-control-notice-allegations

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Machinator said:

One year bowl ban and scholarship reductions, I'm guessing.

How does a bowl ban work if you don't even make a bowl?  Right now they have 3 wins, but one of them is an FCS opponent, and I thought those wins aren't counted toward bowl eligibility (someone correct me if I'm wrong).  I'm not sure they can get 4 more wins with their remaining schedule. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

How does a bowl ban work if you don't even make a bowl?  Right now they have 3 wins, but one of them is an FCS opponent, and I thought those wins aren't counted toward bowl eligibility (someone correct me if I'm wrong).  I'm not sure they can get 4 more wins with their remaining schedule. 

You may only count 1 FCS win. 

(yes there are teams that schedule more than one FCS team each year)

The end of the article about the secret recording of the corches' meeting was amusing.

The conversation ends abruptly with then Offensive Coordinator Kendal Briles reminding the team they have a job to do.

“That’s all right, we’re gonna kick Texas' a** tomorrow. Let’s go.”

The Bears lost 34-35 in what became their first loss of the season.

Kendal Briles is forever a bitch. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...