Tell Me About Baylor

Al_4_ISU

How much credit will Gary Patterson get if Baylor turns it around this year???

"To add even more experience to the defensive coaches’ room, former TCU head coach Gary Patterson, who turned the Horned Frogs into an elite defensive team in his tenure of more than 20 years, was hired as a senior consultant."  

Screenshot_20240419-221653_kindlephoto-11394266.thumb.png.a85e5d3fa18828d594299645381140bf.png

https://wacotrib.com/sports/college/baylor/dave-aranda-baylor-football/article_22728084-fe90-11ee-949f-1f7f143e65e2.html

I was looking at Baylor’s schedule for 2024. 
Tarleton

@Utah

Air Force

@Colorado

BYU

@ISU

@TT

Oklahoma State

TCU

@WVU

@UH

Kansas

OSU, Utah and Kansas show up on pre-season ranking lists. I don’t think Utah is counted as a league game, but rather, a carryover from pre-league additions. 

I see one patsy in non-conference, a tossup and a likely loss. They’re going to have to be good to make a bowl (not that bowls matter very much anymore). 

What is the point of Baylor football now? To give lots and lots of development snaps to transfer portal prospects. It’s located in a talent rich area but only able to load up on large numbers of three star recruits. Some will be diamonds in the rough. Coach ‘em up, Dave!

Edited by statsman