2-25 Debate Thread of Transience

bad_teammate

12 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I would go into a stump speech and then say, “My motto is when you’re asked a stupid question at a debate, just ignore it and talk about something that’s actually important to the American people instead.”

That works.

28 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Why did Pete's team delete their Tweet about how the revolutionary politics of the 60s were dumb and bad???

Lil' Nixon

Because dumb fucks on Twitter are acting like he was referring to the civil rights movement.

30 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

His policies aren’t literally insane like these fucking clowns.  

Bending the knee to murderous dictators as your foreign policy is literally insane.

Running a trillion dollar deficit while cutting taxes for America's richest families isn't far behind.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

honestly...Trump looked and sounded so much better back then. i mean, he was still a fucking disgusting human being...but he was at least semi-coherent and could make a point without receding into mushmouth dementia. 

damn

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

honestly...Trump looked and sounded so much better back then. i mean, he was still a fucking disgusting human being...but he was at least semi-coherent and could make a point without receding into mushmouth dementia. 

damn

What's worse, everyone had this exact thought in 2016 and it's somehow gotten demonstrably worse. 

Edited by gmr548

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

What disingenuousness? That was a killer moment and he was 100% correct.

Bernie should've done the same thing when that shitty audience acted like the racist oligarch was hilarious.

I quoted the wrong post.

33 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:
1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:
Because dumb fucks on Twitter are acting like he was referring to the civil rights movement.

Cool what was he talking about then?

This is more like it.

Edited by TexEx15

Not a single question tonight about open borders, illegal immigration or free shit for said illegals.  I guess that the 7 on stage have pretty much already staked out their positions on those topics.  Those topics may come up in the general election.
Yeah, why wasn't the Democratic debate the Republican debate???
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Answer the question. What revolutionary politics is he talking about?

Sanders actively engaged in and was arrested for revolutionary politics in the 60s.

I don't think Homework Pete knew what he was talking about.

10 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Not a single question tonight about open borders, illegal immigration or free shit for said illegals.  I guess that the 7 on stage have pretty much already staked out their positions on those topics.  Those topics may come up in the general election.

Good, then you can explain why we should punish the children of those immigrants for no other reason than spite. Well, spite and racism.

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

That Lancet paper was written by an unpaid advisor to Bernie Sanders 

That Yale study published the The Lancet was peer reviewed. 

You aren't a science denier are you?

And let's assume for argument's sake that instead of saving $450 billion a year by going to Medicare for All that we only save $100 billion a year.

What is the cost of 68,000 deaths a year, which could have been saved by Medicare for All?