Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

Yea he’s in for some growing pains for sure. I think it does help that he’s running a system. Maybe a fucked up one but it’s a system at least. Better than the nonsense Cleveland is running.

Will be interesting to see how the nfl defenses handle the air raid after full film study.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/15/2019 at 9:33 PM, tbone_ said:

Yea he’s in for some growing pains for sure. I think it does help that he’s running a system. Maybe a fucked up one but it’s a system at least. Better than the nonsense Cleveland is running.

Will be interesting to see how the nfl defenses handle the air raid after full film study.

One of the problems with Murray is that he stopped having growing pains at about 12 years old.  

On 10/15/2019 at 8:34 PM, tbone_ said:

All that said I just think the little dipshit is straight up better than BM.

There is zero question. BM has accuracy issues, is not as fast, doesn't read the defense as well, and doesn't have the same arm as Murray. Both are equally massive douchebags with high propensity to become locker room cancers. Advantage Murray?

8 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Both are equally massive douchebags with high propensity to become locker room cancers. Advantage Murray?

I don't know man Baker is a collosal dbag,Kyler is just an annoying little bastard.  Kyler is more likely to up and quit leaving his team hanging.  Baker would probably pitch and drag everyone under the bus if he ever gets released. He already talked shit after the coach was fired.

I don't know man Baker is a collosal dbag,Kyler is just an annoying little bastard.  Kyler is more likely to up and quit leaving his team hanging.  Baker would probably pitch and drag everyone under the bus if he ever gets released. He already talked shit after the coach was fired.

What makes you think Murray would do something like that? It’s not like he signed a baseball contract and then said fuck it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Quarterback Kyler Murray believes there is "a lot" to do in order for the Arizona Cardinals to become a playoff team, and it starts with "not taking the little things for granted."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31339590/kyler-murray-says-arizona-cardinals-master-little-things-win

great, he’s referring to himself in the third person now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 9 months later...

Hey, little bitty beesh, don't play like a rookie and not even get out of the wild card round and you won't be criticized.  I mean that game wasn't even competitive.  19/34 for 137 yds, 0 TDs and 2 INTs.  QBR of 8.0.  Nice pick out of the endzone btw.

He’s proven he can have success in the NFL, he just hasn’t proven he can do it with sustainability or consistency. If he falls on his face next season I don’t think he’ll be in the league much longer after that. He’s no drew brees or Russell Wilson. 

He’s more electric than Wilson. He’s also a bigger bitch but he’s comparable to Wilson to me.

35 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

He hasn’t proven he can do it when it’s hard. In fact I think he’s close to proving he can’t do it when it’s hard.

He’s no Joe Burrow.

Joe Burrow doesn't fall to the ground like a little bitch when a defensive lineman gets within six feet of him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Deej said:

Joe Burrow doesn't fall to the ground like a little bitch when a defensive lineman gets within six feet of him. 

Very much this.  Even Russell Wilson doesn't avoid contact like that.  And Wilson has a ring and Burrow's playing for one.  Little bitch isn't in their league.