Assman

The New Car Fanatic Thread

Hakka is a line and they come in lots of models from studless to studded to double-studded whatever they mean.  I have the R3 ,which is the mildest  non-studded version, on order with the car, whenever the fuck the car will be sold to me....

9 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

How the fuck is Shmee so popular?  He makes me want to gouge out my eardrums.

He's tough to listen to. I don't remember him being that bad in the past, but he's gotten worse. Or maybe I've grown more intolerant.

17 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

CHeck out the new Ferrari Roma Volante/Vantage.  Who the F is this freaking guy?  dear lowered.  

Edited by pepper brooks

1 hour ago, mcbrisket said:

Someone in the car thread on the old board called Shmee a "lispy bitch boy". Hilarious and true. I can't stand him.

Maybe I didn't notice it before, be has definitely gotten bad. I don't follow him or anyone, just checked out a few of his vids from the past and it didn't really strike me outside of typical british faggotry. The Ferrari video is a killer though. Couldn't make it more than a couple minutes in.

Edited by HoustonHorn

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

The front grille is ugly as fuck. It looks like something you use to clean lettuce. The rest is pretty nice.

Pardon my ignorance, I don’t make my own sandwiches...wtf tool is needed to clean lettuce?

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I just ran in under the faucet way back in the day.  But I suppose there’s a tool for everything these days.  

The spinner is to dry it after the faucet so it doesn’t get soggy. 

4 hours ago, Okie State said:

Just saw a GT3 stretching its legs. Pretty badass.

Mine has sharkwerks exhaust and stretched its legs today and actually felt bad for the people I flew by at the stoplight on the oncoming traffic side,  Had to be a bit startling.  Need to be cautious about about when/where that happens.  no humble brag.  

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Terrible non-humble brag. 

Hah, was actually serious.  CSB time but having my first kid in less than a week and thought to myself, what if there was a sleeping kid in one of those cars.  That kind of shit never crossed my mind before.  

15 hours ago, pepper brooks said:

CHeck out the new Ferrari Roma Volante/Vantage.  dear lowered.  

Is it a Vantage or ...

silver-daytona-1.jpg

low-mileage-1972-ferrari-daytona-goes-on

roma-054.jpg

I think the Vantage looks like it has some Miata or Supra in it. 

ferrari-roma-versus-aston-martin-vantage

Just did a track day. I drove a Ferrari 488 GTB got up to 147 on straight away. Couple of buddies drove 911 GT3 RS and one drove a Lamborghini Huracan.

The guys that drove the Porsche had lowest lap time. 

What a blast. I get all the hype

On 11/15/2019 at 6:13 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

The more you know...

This Shmee guy is annoying af.  And wth are you doing Ferrari?

The Shmee guy is more popular for his personal car collection than he is for his abilities as a youtube personality. He has a GT40, Senna, AMG GT, and a few other nice cars.

16 hours ago, LebongJames said:

Just did a track day. I drove a Ferrari 488 GTB got up to 147 on straight away. Couple of buddies drove 911 GT3 RS and one drove a Lamborghini Huracan.

The guys that drove the Porsche had lowest lap time. 

What a blast. I get all the hype

Awesome. What track did you run?  And, be careful, it’s a drug that sinks it’s teeth in fast.