Manscaping

elfenix

I once did the male Brazilian at a wax joint in Austin. Mostly because it’s really hard to shave the area around your corn shoot. 

Results were great, but it was 2 years ago and I haven’t done it since. Next level pain and awkwardness. Best thing is that you only have to wipe once after dumping. Wife liked it too. That’s great. But the pain. And one-sided nudity. Not awesome. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I once did the male Brazilian at a wax joint in Austin. Mostly because it’s really hard to shave the area around your corn shoot. 

Results were great, but it was 2 years ago and I haven’t done it since. Next level pain and awkwardness. Best thing is that you only have to wipe once after dumping. Wife liked it too. That’s great. But the pain. And one-sided nudity. Not awesome. 

Gawd Damn this place is so fucking weird. Play on Playa

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

I used to manscape but now am all natural. Fuck it, I’m old and don’t give a shit anymore. My wife still wants my D so whatever.

And if she’s getting other D on the side good for her. As long as I can get mine I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I just tripping balls or is there/was there another prominent poster with this same avatar pic? I havent been here in months so maybe I'm just making shit up.