James Comey is my Homie

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Are you trying to pretend here that you are mad at Comey for helping trump win and Hillary lose? Because that’s what it looks like you are doing and that’s just fucking insanely mad trolling. Bravo. 

Do the various actions of the FBI before, during, and after the 2016 election, and the potential influence of those actions on the election, its results, and the aftermath concern you? My answer is yes, but I am strongly inclined to be very skeptical of the intersection of the FBI and domestic political activities. Others may not be so inclined.  I mean, they totally ignore the history of the organization, including the namesake of their headquarters in DC, but I guess that would be their right.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Do the various actions of the FBI before, during, and after the 2016 election, and the potential influence of those actions on the election, its results, and the aftermath concern you? My answer is yes, but I am strongly inclined to be very skeptical of the intersection of the FBI and domestic political activities. Others may not be so inclined.  I mean, they totally ignore the history of the organization, including the namesake of their headquarters in DC, but I guess that would be their right.  

Sure I do. And if Mr. Magoo was the president, I’d probably be posting right along side of you.

But our reality is that a corrupt fascist orange moron who wants to be emperor is the president, and he’s coming for you and mines democracy. Wants it gone for good. Thrown in the trashbin of history. You never, ever post about that. Focusing more on clowns like Comey the Homey or the most innocent man in America, Carter Page. 

So excuse me if that concerns me just a tad more than your “FBI is shitty quest,” which no doubt it is. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

But our reality is that a corrupt fascist orange moron who wants to be emperor is the president, and he’s coming for you and mines democracy. Wants it gone for good. Thrown in the trashbin of history. You never, ever post about that.

Because your ramblings about emperor orange man refusing transfer of power and being dragged by his toupe from the white house by the secret service is hysterical fan fiction.  Sorry if I don't pen enough posts about that nonsense. 

OTOH, what I have posted, quite a few times in fact, is that Trump should have been removed from office after the display in Helsinki, should have been impeached and removed from office based on the VII findings regarding obstruction, and should be impeached and removed based on the evidence related to Ukraine. You know, reality-based stuff.  

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

So excuse me if that concerns me just a tad more than your “FBI is shitty quest,” which no doubt it is. 

Carry on Jimmy.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Because your ramblings about emperor orange man refusing transfer of power and being dragged by his toupe from the white house by the secret service is hysterical fan fiction.  Sorry if I don't pen enough posts about that nonsense. 

OTOH, what I have posted, quite a few times in fact, is that Trump should have been removed from office after the display in Helsinki, should have been impeached and removed from office based on the VII findings regarding obstruction, and should be impeached and removed based on the evidence related to Ukraine. You know, reality-based stuff.  

Carry on Jimmy.

Well I sincerely hope you’re right. Guess we’ll see.

• 11 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:35 PM, Anastasis said:

Cringe.  Well, aspect of the first part aged quite poorly.  Stand by the second though, and there will be no toupe tug of war. 

And also, fuck Comey. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 year later...

The amusing thing about a pardon would be that by accepting it, Trump would be admitting guilt.  Would that fucker even accept a pardon?

And if Biden threw into the pardon that one of the pardoned offenses was insurrection, that might be enough of a "finding" to support a 14th Amendment foreclosure of holding office.

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The amusing thing about a pardon would be that by accepting it, Trump would be admitting guilt.  Would that fucker even accept a pardon?

And if Biden threw into the pardon that one of the pardoned offenses was insurrection, that might be enough of a "finding" to support a 14th Amendment foreclosure of holding office.

NFW. The only way he should get a pardon is if he and his shitty kids agree to take a cyanide tablet right after it’s signed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Looks like somebody probed his tax returns pretty thoroughly. McCabe's’ too.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-audits-james-comey-andrew-mccabe-fbi-treasury-inspector-general/

complete misuse of government.

shame you and yours couldn’t be bothered when Barry had the IRS after conservative 501c3s and Lois’ dog ate her emails.

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Incredulity said:

shame you and yours couldn’t be bothered when Barry had the IRS after conservative 501c3s and Lois’ dog ate her emails.

That allegation was also investigated pretty thoroughly and nothing of significance was found. Stop pretending not to know that.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

The government cleared itself of any wrong doing....

Casablanca Shocked GIF - Casablanca Shocked Gambling - Discover & Share GIFs

This is what y'all do.  You can't fathom that anyone could do anything honestly, because you would never do so yourself, so therefore everyone is a piece of shit just like you.

23 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Negged for lying.

Do better next time 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1