Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Potential DECN catalyst today. Could be up or down, but probably down given that it's the SECs case against them that they felt warranted suspension, but who knows if it's flimsy there might be a catapult effect.

Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED that the parties file submissions as follows:

By May 20, 2020, the Division of Enforcement shall file all the information that was before the Commission at the time of the Trading Suspension Order’s issuance.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/opinions/2020/34-88861.pdf

Edited by RCRanger03

Noticed that the notorious short seller Muddy Waters has accused GSXTechedu  of being the latest Chinese fraud company. They were involved in the Luckin Coffee short thesis and Luckin started trading today at $3 vs the $40 level that it was trading at before their claims. Picked up a few  $30 puts  for June assuming that their record for success in identifying these Chinese scams will drag the stock lower over the next few weeks. Got in at $2.75 on Monday and its fluctuated up and down, but seems like its worth a small wager at a quick double up.

https://www.muddywatersresearch.com/research/gsx/mw-is-short-gsx/

and GSX reply

http://gsx.investorroom.com/2020-05-19-GSX-Refutes-Muddy-Waters-Researchs-Allegations

As an added bonus Andrew Left at Citron has also identified the company as a scam and has promised more information soon. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blotto said:

Noticed that the notorious short seller Muddy Waters has accused GSXTechedu  of being the latest Chinese fraud company. They were involved in the Luckin Coffee short thesis and Luckin started trading today at $3 vs the $40 level that it was trading at before their claims. Picked up a few  $30 puts  for June assuming that their record for success in identifying these Chinese scams will drag the stock lower over the next few weeks. Got in at $2.75 on Monday and its fluctuated up and down, but seems like its worth a small wager at a quick double up.

https://www.muddywatersresearch.com/research/gsx/mw-is-short-gsx/

and GSX reply

http://gsx.investorroom.com/2020-05-19-GSX-Refutes-Muddy-Waters-Researchs-Allegations

As an added bonus Andrew Left at Citron has also identified the company as a scam and has promised more information soon. 

The biggest #stonk win in my career was betting against Left and Muddy Waters on one of their typical Chinese fuck jobs.  It was about 2010 or 2011 and some Chinese CEO was planning to take his company private at about $25 per share.  He had Morgan Stanley financing the deal which gave at least some credibility.

The first hit piece came out and the share price dropped from $20ish to about $7 intraday.  I bought a bit.  The price went back up to around $15 and I took my money off the table and let the rest run.  Second hit piece came out and the price dropped to $3 intraday then rebounded to $7 or $8 in the same day.  I went back to a full position.

About three days later the deal to take it private at $25 was officially signed, sealed and delivered.  Price went up to something like $30 pre-market due to the short squeeze where I sold my entire position.  Bought my first Rolex off that trade.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The biggest #stonk win in my career was betting against Left and Muddy Waters on one of their typical Chinese fuck jobs.  It was about 2010 or 2011 and some Chinese CEO was planning to take his company private at about $25 per share.  He had Morgan Stanley financing the deal which gave at least some credibility.

The first hit piece came out and the share price dropped from $20ish to about $7 intraday.  I bought a bit.  The price went back up to around $15 and I took my money off the table and let the rest run.  Second hit piece came out and the price dropped to $3 intraday then rebounded to $7 or $8 in the same day.  I went back to a full position.

About three days later the deal to take it private at $25 was officially signed, sealed and delivered.  Price went up to something like $30 pre-market due to the short squeeze where I sold my entire position.  Bought my first Rolex off that trade.

I found it interesting that after MW released their GSX hit piece on Monday, the stock recovered most of its losses by Tuesday. But after GSX released their rebuttal today,  the stock shit the bed lower than after MW's report. Not looking to ride this to zero, just a quick hitter and probably be out of the position by end of this week/early next week.  

Not a real #stonk, but just a technical trade setup in a stock I have followed for years that looks promising:

$STM (24.72)  Currently sandwiched tightly between its 200d MA at 23.50 and its 20d MA at 24.96.  If it breaks to 25.00 it can run to 28.00 within a week or two.

You can set a stop a few percent below the 200d at say 23.00 with a target of 28.00 gives you 1.5x reward to risk.  Note to the cautious, I would not recommend setting stops overnight as this little bitch loves to gap, but with that in mind it almost always fills said gap intraday if it's a small gap and within a week if it's a pretty big gap (both directions when markets are not in full crash mode).

XSPA huge volume in PM and just open location in Laguardia, lots of airport testing required.

My swing while I twiddle my thumbs on FRSX and ALPP

No SEC filings as required on DECN yesterday... wondering if thats bc they are only to their counsel or if there is a delay in posting...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

DECN news about test results that is only accessible by password, that you can only get by calling, which they will change if it is posted online, and then if it happens again, they will delete it... I absolute hate loving this garbage heap of a stock LOL. Don't worry fellow degenerates, I'll call in.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/decn-publish-specific-testing-completed-141500448.html

20 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

DECN news about test results that is only accessible by password, that you can only get by calling, which they will change if it is posted online, and then if it happens again, they will delete it... I absolute hate loving this garbage heap of a stock LOL. Don't worry fellow degenerates, I'll call in.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/decn-publish-specific-testing-completed-141500448.html

source.gif

On the DECN data dump:

I got in and had to identify myself, my share size, my contact info and agree not to disseminate the password. 

Basically it's about a 100 pages of testing results (charts, datasets) and a few interesting nuggets

1) It looks like they may expand the testing frame to 2 mins

2) They're claiming to have resolved a sensor gap issue which may be what they had a previous PR

3) Lots of photos of lysed blood samples and device parts. Pretty elaborate if they're really just trying to fleece money. Gives me a little more confidence in the company

Probably will slide back down a little when people realize it's not an FDA approval yet, but all in all not bad, should prop up the price for a little bit and got volume revving again. Saw some bigger fish jump back on board. Also still no SEC filings which continues to interest me. 

XSPA did 20M volume in the first 30 mins of the day, and 10M since then, but it's been running flat. Needs an official PR or a Trump tweet or something to real pop it, but if it does it will fly.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

a short term play. don't blame me if you lose money. only play with money you can afford to lose.

$VHC (VirnetX) has a patented secure communications software suite that is used by several companies.

Some of those companies have licenses but many (like AAPL) do not. AAPL just paid a $440M judgement to VHC which declared a $1 special dividend.

After the dividend was paid the stock price has now recovered and looks to be going higher into the annual meeting on May 31st where VHC is expected

to make more announcements. Will they? Who knows. But I expect the price to appreciate a couple of bucks in the next two weeks.

FRSX Earnings Out, highlights.

- They're basically even with last year, which isn't boon, but at least it's not a surprise deficit

- They had a great Q1 on dealmaking both domestic and internation by  them and subsidiaries, especially the one with a Multibillion Japanese Car Company 

"The prototype system was ordered by a multi-billion dollar Japanese vehicle manufacturer, which requested rapid delivery of the system." 

Think one these:

1454616514_1.jpg

- In addition we know that in Q2 they gotten a bunch of other partnership and awards internationally. Lots of global play which is great 

- They REALLY played up their relationship with FLIR, which is why they've been pumped lately, hopefully more to come on that front.

- Offering is now closed, and hopefully they needed that capital to pump out some product for those deals

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200521005697/en/Foresight-Announces-Quarter-2020-Financial-Results

It's trending up in AH, but not a lot of volume. Gonna keep a really close eye on PM tomorrow, it's jumped .10 in PM the last 2 days but with no news to support it, it's fallen through. Hopefully this good news and clear sailing in front of them.

Honestly I kind of hate to say I'm becoming a long in this company, future looks bright

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

There you are XSPA, ive been waiting

XpresSpa Signs Contract with JFK International Air Terminal LLC for COVID-19 Screening and Testing Location XSPA

Bought for .5 sold for 1.12

Much needed win with all the waiting I've been doing on everything else

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

XpresSpa Signs Contract with JFK International Air Terminal LLC for COVID-19 Screening and Testing Location XSPA

Nice Call... What's your target price to exit XSPA 

Edit:  nevermind... just needed to look up

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Nice Call... What's your target price to exit XSPA 

Edit:  nevermind... just needed to look up

My exit was 1.05 but I put a tight trailing stop loss and it netted me an extra 7 cents (it could have just as easily gotten caught if things were rising so fast), also kept a 20% of my position just in case it kept rising to my OH BABY exit of $2 lol I guess that will have to wait.

FRSX is finally showing some of those legs and she's thick with volume. Since I like the company not exiting any shares under $1 and keeping a 50% position for more 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Bought some ALT at 6.02 early this morning based solely on somebody up thread that said it had $50/share potential. I've made over $500 in the past few hours. Stonks indeed.

Yeah I got in earlier in the week, after seeing some #stonk mentions and doing a little DD
bought some shares at 6.12, and some 12/18 expiry $7.50 calls - looking nice today....but it has a ways to go. Hoping for continued movement  (also hoping I didn't just Fudge this one)

3 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

FRSX is finally showing some of those legs and she's thick with volume. Since I like the company not exiting any shares under $1 and keeping a 50% position for more 

Keeps bashing hard into the $0.90 wall, but I'm hoping for a $1.10 - $1.20 price target in the Powah Hour with the volume it's pushing. I wouldn't jump in now unless you have high risk tolerance, because if there is a profit takers jump before the long weekend it could certainly fall flat (which IMO isn't a terrible thing, because it will go up in the future, but bad for short term scalping)

Edited by RCRanger03

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Keeps bashing hard into the $0.90 wall, but I'm hoping for a $1.10 - $1.20 price target in the Powah Hour with the volume it's pushing. I wouldn't jump in now unless you have high risk tolerance, because if there is a profit takers jump before the long weekend it could certainly fall flat (which IMO isn't a terrible thing, because it will go up in the future, but bad for short term scalping)

Looks like dumpers are winning this EoD battle, swinging FRSX to next week it is, solid foundation to launch into Dollarland, especially if there is any good news about their partnerships 

Also finally going get my ALPP action next week, as their earnings extension ends by June 1st.

If I can exit some capital from both of those I'll be running wild again. See yall Tuesday, unless DECN gets FDA approval this weekend. 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I actually hit this one well! Sold at 1.02 for small profit and letting the rest run. Hoping for good stuff come next week!

• Like 1

stonk health check-up for everyone in the thread?  i've bene mired in this shit and hadn't taken heed of results YTD

closed options plays:  exact coinflip at 13 Ws, 13 Ls: -16% P/L

realized equity+options results: -2.5%.  unrealized equity+options results: -5%

total YTD P/L: -3.1% ............ compared to S&P which was -8.5% i look good.  except i started "actively" in mid march, from which point S&P did 20%+.... OOF!!!

atleast my balance stayed more or less flat.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, RCRanger03 said:

Looks like dumpers are winning this EoD battle, swinging FRSX to next week it is, solid foundation to launch into Dollarland, especially if there is any good news about their partnerships 

Also finally going get my ALPP action next week, as their earnings extension ends by June 1st.

If I can exit some capital from both of those I'll be running wild again. See yall Tuesday, unless DECN gets FDA approval this weekend. 

Looks like next week might be the week for your ALPP. I'll be getting back in unless it gaps. Next week might be good for GHSI and DSS also.

3 hours ago, Sabalo said:

Looks like next week might be the week for your ALPP. I'll be getting back in unless it gaps. Next week might be good for GHSI and DSS also.

I have many thousands of shares that are anticipating that ALPP run, and I'm seeing talk increasing and volume on ALPP means fireworks.

Yes I'm very very closely watching GHSI, but I'm pretty tied up since the FRSX move has dragged out longer than I hoped. I had to inject funds for that XSPA play (of which still have 20% that I'll prolly pull next run up, I'd be pretty wary long term because an offering will likely be looming), so while I SHOULD pull those funds back out... but who are we kidding there. DSS is hella risky, but you could do some real damage with it

I hate long weekends, no sports to watch (Tiger & buddy vs Phil & hacker was a boring watch).

The only excitement these days are #stonks, and 3-day weekend cut short my daily fix.

There i said it, and I feel better got having said it.

Edited by Wally Fairway
Fucking mobile auto correct

2 hours ago, bluto said:

If tonight’s futures go up again tues morning opening is gonna be wild shit. They were up 1% last night.

Take the longer term stonk perspective, buying 9-18 month puts either for lower prices or at a higher exercise price.

If you believe the 2nd drop is coming then take these upticks as an opportunity to position yourself for profits from the fall.

Or play spreads, straddles or strangles to play breakouts up or down, but at a higher cost.

Good luck with your#stonklife

Hoping KTOV and BIOC have a good week. XSPA, I’m riding house money so hopefully that can run a little at open tomorrow. 

What is everyone else looking at for this week?
I'm also riding pure profit on XSPA

My other large positions are FRSX, DECN, ALPP, so until one of them makes their move I'm just watching. I have a good feeling about this upcoming week though.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I'm also riding pure profit on XSPA

My other large positions are FRSX, DECN, ALPP, so until one of them makes their move I'm just watching. I have a good feeling about this upcoming week though.

I'm thinking about dropping  off a bag and picking up FRSX in the morning.

• Like 1

XSPA has had big drop in institutional investors... methinks an offering is afoot.

I think I'm going to jump off premarket or just after open spike, and try to Rebuy in if it drop. Good luck to those who who continue to ride the rocket

I wish i had kept some of my MARK... that mofo keeps going boom boom and they have earnings this week. I dont chase over a dollar but that could be some real money if their Twitter announced deals are real

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

XSPA has had big drop in institutional investors... methinks an offering is afoot.

I think I'm going to jump off premarket or just after open spike, and try to Rebuy in if it drop. Good luck to those who who continue to ride the rocket

I wish i had kept some of my MARK... that mofo keeps going boom boom and they have earnings this week. I dont chase over a dollar but that could be some real money if their Twitter announced deals are real

How are you able to see that drop with institutional investors? That is definitely big info!

Nice volume and price movement on DECN.

FRSX wants to move but can't. I really thought that we had a new support at $.90, but backsliding right now...  It needs a real catalyst

ALPP shit its pants on the jump, but now we got a fresh pair ready to make it through Thursday

Officially out on XSPA, would buy back in if it dips back into the low 80s

24 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Millennial stalwarts PTON and BYND getting bitch slapped today.

I don't track PTON, but BYND down like a quarter percent.  I recall a few up days for the market where BYND didn't respond, and quite a few where the market was down and BYND was green. 

44 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I don't track PTON, but BYND down like a quarter percent.  I recall a few up days for the market where BYND didn't respond, and quite a few where the market was down and BYND was green. 

That's fairly common for #stonks with high short interest.  They get the shit manipulated out of them in the weirdest ways.