Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Is there something lower than penny stocks? Cause my latest stonkin involved buying 50000 shares of BBRW at the low, low price of .00699 last week. 

Sub pennies, that's a whole other world. I've flipped BBRW already once before the last downturn.

I have a particular triple zero that I'm watching, but need to build up my DD (and my position) before I unleash you dogs on it lol

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Sub pennies, that's a whole other world. I've flipped BBRW already once before the last downturn.

I have a particular triple zero that I'm watching, but need to build up my DD (and my position) before I unleash you dogs on it lol

What I’m gathering is, this is your pump and dump thread? I guess as long as we make a little, we’ll let you slide.

SEC Case against DECN finally got posted and sucking the absolute life out of it. I'm in a work meeting, and can't keep up. Probably not good

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/apdocuments/3-19788-event-2020-05-20-information-before-the-commission-at-the-time-of-the-trading-suspension-and-declaration-of-carlisle-e-perkins.pdf

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

What I’m gathering is, this is your pump and dump thread? I guess as long as we make a little, we’ll let you slide.

Lol explicitly yes to that. 

30 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

SEC Case against DECN finally got posted and sucking the absolute life out of it. I'm in a work meeting, and can't keep up. Probably not good

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/apdocuments/3-19788-event-2020-05-20-information-before-the-commission-at-the-time-of-the-trading-suspension-and-declaration-of-carlisle-e-perkins.pdf

I bailed on my last shares of DECN after I saw your post. Who the fuck knows with that company, but I aint sticking around. So after the entire fiasco, ended up with slightly over $100 profit. Only true penny stocks I am holding now are IZEA and BBRW, and not much $ in either. 

4 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Damn I had 5k in TLSS a few weeks ago, it's been over 100% today... sold at a loss to free up cash. This why I'm such a bagholding bastard usually

Keep focus damnit ALPP and FRSX want to break out soooooo damn bad

Nice close for FRSX

17 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

FRSX chipping at $0.95 wall, last one until $1, which is my first exit. Gonna get it in the AH and I'll set my trailing stop loss to hopefully pull a little extra out of it

8-bit animation GIF

Saving the rest for over $1.25

There's your 1.00

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

Is there something lower than penny stocks? Cause my latest stonkin involved buying 50000 shares of BBRW at the low, low price of .00699 last week. 

This fucker is now at .03. Not gonna pretend I know why, but I'll take it. 

• Like 3

FRSX hasn't been able to beat keep up over $1 yet, but they will and oooooh baby (Also just saw that Amazon is buying an autonomous car company which is FRSX's bread and butter). I'm sad that I sold all my MARK for small profits. 

ALPP continuing to accumulate. I've got my first sell limit at $0.10, but once I can get my investment out, the rest is staying locked in until it matches it's recent high of $0.44 

DECN is still locked in FDA limbo

I took a small BNGO

3 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

FRSX hasn't been able to beat keep up over $1 yet, but they will and oooooh baby (Also just saw that Amazon is buying an autonomous car company which is FRSX's bread and butter). I'm sad that I sold all my MARK for small profits. 

ALPP continuing to accumulate. I've got my first sell limit at $0.10, but once I can get my investment out, the rest is staying locked in until it matches it's recent high of $0.44 

DECN is still locked in FDA limbo

I took a small BNGO

ALPP trying for that .10 today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabalo said:

ALPP trying for that .10 today.

Anticipation for the 10k which has to be delivered no later than Friday or they'll incur a penalty with the SEC. Apparently with all the acquisitions they've made have made auditing a nightmare, and there are worries that it wont be completed... I may pull some at $0.11 just in case. Resistance bands are at .274 and .44, if things get out of control theres a super saiyan 1.85 resistance as well lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

If you're still in MARK i qwould be wary of todays earnings/conference call. All the hype they have had hinge on the deals they have insinuated... of those aren't as substantial as expected it will drop

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

An offering to double the float would be about right as well.  Or were these the assholes that halted trading last week to announce an offering?  If so at least that bit of fuckness is out of the way.

An offering to double the float would be about right as well.  Or were these the assholes that halted trading last week to announce an offering?  If so at least that bit of fuckness is out of the way.

No that was my Israeli baby FRSX lol

Also ohhh shit there is a milly bid at .098 on ALPP, and ask is at .1 She's gonna fly out the gate

Im getting that greedy feeling

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

No that was my Israeli baby FRSX lol

Also ohhh shit there is a milly bid at 9.8 on ALPP, and ask is at .1 She's gonna fly out the gate

Im getting that greedy feeling

Sell limit to close at $10 submitted.

Let's do this.

ALPP has a big fat wall at .113 to break through, then .13 after that who know especially if the 10k comes out... not expecting that until tomorrow though (and even that is up in the air although with this much movement I'm more positive than I was to start the week)

BBRW up another 60% to .047. Sitting on a 500%+ gain on a purchase I made a week ago, lulz. I should probably start taking some profits, but there doesn't seem to be much selling pressure right now. Bad boy just keeps climbing every day. 

• Like 1

BBRW up another 60% to .047. Sitting on a 500%+ gain on a purchase I made a week ago, lulz. I should probably start taking some profits, but there doesn't seem to be much selling pressure right now. Bad boy just keeps climbing every day. 
BBRW 10k coming out between now and Monday. Don't know enough about their finances to know what is expected, but you might research that to inform profit taking

If they are expected to be good and they aren't it will crater. If they are bad iy will drop. If they beat them through... skys the limit

17 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

OUCH XSPA R/S just voted through, glad I took profits and didn't get too tempted on that dip yesterday.

I may buy back in at the bottom though, It'll bounce back when more news of locations drops

If I could buy at the bottom this shit would be a lot easier. Does your $9.95 newsletter come with a bell that rings at the bottom?  Because I would buy the shit out of that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

BBRW 10k coming out between now and Monday. Don't know enough about their finances to know what is expected, but you might research that to inform profit taking

If they are expected to be good and they aren't it will crater. If they are bad iy will drop. If they beat them through... skys the limit

Dude BBRW is an absolute animal for the past few days.

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

This is getting retarded. Volume at 50+ million shares and according to Etrade there are only 34 million shares outstanding although that information can be sketchy with these noname companies. 

image.png.c2f85897e90093ef3ef434c6e47e6931.png

I was ready to sell some at .075  but I've been on a call for the last couple of hours and by the time I logged in, it blew way the fuck past that number. $350 to $4000 in less than a week, lulz. Fuck doing due diligence from now on. 

Edit and just like that, crashed to .065, lulz. 

Edited by Blotto

49 minutes ago, Blotto said:

This is getting retarded. Volume at 50+ million shares and according to Etrade there are only 34 million shares outstanding although that information can be sketchy with these noname companies. 

image.png.c2f85897e90093ef3ef434c6e47e6931.png

I was ready to sell some at .075  but I've been on a call for the last couple of hours and by the time I logged in, it blew way the fuck past that number. $350 to $4000 in less than a week, lulz. Fuck doing due diligence from now on. 

Edit and just like that, crashed to .065, lulz. 

Hope you got out lol

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Hope you got out lol

Been slammed all day with customer related bs , so I really didn't have time  to follow it. I got greedy and put a sell order in  right after my earlier post for 50% of my shares at $0.10, but it didn't quite get there. So I'm still holding all 50K shares. Still up nicely, but not as nicely as earlier in the day. We'll see what tomorrow brings. 

Coming down to the wire on ALPP, either tomorrow is the big day, or I'm selling it all and rebuying on the way back from the dumper (NEARLY hit my stoploss today, which would have been shitty). It very nearly took off today, so I'm 70% it will close at $0.21, 24.9999% it will close at .05 , and  .00001% that it will close at $2 and are in negotiations to acquire DECN for their just FDA Approved COVID Testing kit

3 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

bought back my investment on FRSX when it jumped over a $1. Worth buying back in now that it's back down?

Is ALPP a buy at $0.084?

I added on both yesterday, so that should tell you to run, not walk, from these two lol.

I added on both yesterday, so that should tell you to run, not walk, from these two lol.

Ha. Same. I just added some ALPP at .081. Took forever to fill even though the price hung there for a bit.

So yeah, expect this to plummet into the abyss.
  • Like 1

which one of you big-underwear boys are selling options?

im looking to sell more exotic stuff because... #yolo. 

as said upthread, my long plays were literally 50/50, but with overall net loss due to decay (and some outsized gambles).  so why not get on the opposite side and sell more theta instead? all my covered call sales have been good (bittersweet victory, cos underlying is flat).  all my cash secured put sales have been good, too, but that takes away buying power. 

so.... currently applying for clearance to sell spreads and diagonals and shit.  best decision ever?

22 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Where are you sourcing your ALPP info?

It just jumped from .077 to .091. I’m trying to get a bead on what’s happening here.

It jumped from .077 to .091 because the spread was about that wide. It looked like accumulation this morning.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Where are you sourcing your ALPP info?

It just jumped from .077 to .091. I’m trying to get a bead on what’s happening here.

There is no news, just two 100k+ loading buys (which is good), and then profit takers brought it back down. Errrbody is on edge as we come down to the wire.

The last filing they released was AH, would be interesting if they did it again (that might completely take the wind out of it, or it might be a FOMO monster). I just can't see a world where they take a penalty, but not putting it out that delays their NASDAQ uplisting plans another year. 

Disclaimer I'm holding most of my ALPP until the end of the year, but if I could scalp out more of my initial invesment I will be.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

There is no news, just two 100k+ loading buys (which is good), and then profit takers brought it back down. Errrbody is on edge as we come down to the wire.

The last filing they released was AH, would be interesting if they did it again (that might completely take the wind out of it, or it might be a FOMO monster). I just can't see a world where they take a penalty, but not putting it out that delays their NASDAQ uplisting plans another year. 

Disclaimer I'm holding most of my ALPP until the end of the year, but if I could scalp out more of my initial invesment I will be.

Another 100k order

• Like 1