Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Secured my XSPA investment and a little profit ($0.89 - $1.20), leaving the rest for the boom boom when the location PR comes hopefully tomorrow/Friday. Increased my ALPP position. MARK position is small, but looking good and waiting for tomorrow's Vegas reopening

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Secured my XSPA investment and a little profit ($0.89 - $1.20), leaving the rest for the boom boom when the location PR comes hopefully tomorrow/Friday. Increased my ALPP position. MARK position is small, but looking good and waiting for tomorrow's Vegas reopening

Wish I had seen your XSPA post earlier. Looked as good as anything to throw money at today.

18 minutes ago, Dropout said:

Wish I had seen your XSPA post earlier. Looked as good as anything to throw money at today.

If there is no announcements about the Chicago/Atlanta locations, look for a dip on open as all the RH people take profits from the afterhours run, this is all pre-anticipation for that PR which certainly seems imminent and will make it fly. 

Edited by RCRanger03

XSPA lots of smoke now on the location PR, so probably won't dip at open now

But even more now I sense an offering. I wouldn't chase. They badly need that cash, If the is an offering wait for it to dump close to that price then jump in

I'm riding all profit on it today, gonna see how close to the sun I can get

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

VTIQ ticker changed today to NKLA. Did well with this one the last few weeks and will hold for a while. Hydrogen-powered electric truck start up. Lots of preorders from large companies already in place.

Discussion with CEO: https://www.fleetowner.com/equipment/article/21132890/with-nikola-now-public-its-time-to-know-ceo-trevor-milton

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

VTIQ ticker changed today to NKLA. Did well with this one the last few weeks and will hold for a while. Hydrogen-powered electric truck start up. Lots of preorders from large companies already in place.

Discussion with CEO: https://www.fleetowner.com/equipment/article/21132890/with-nikola-now-public-its-time-to-know-ceo-trevor-milton

Wish I could have gotten into VTIQ but it's was of my wheelhouse, and these damn rules keepin me stonkin. 

Getting my #stonk on with $FTK.

It's a North America land rig focused oil and gas service company so you can't find a more hated sector.  But wait, there's more.  They had to delay their 10-Q because after examining how they accounted for the sale of one of their divisions in February.  They determined they did not maintain sufficient controls over the accounting and it will have a material impact.  Ooopsie.

Now the somewhat good part.  They have zero debt which is unheard of in the O&G industry.  They also have / had $80.3 MM in cash which based on 59.8 MM shares works out to $1.34 cash per share.  It's trading at $1.035 right now.

So, technically if they went tits up today and just handed out the cash to the shareholders you could get a nearly 30% gain since there are no bond holders to pay off.

Accidentally posted this in the normal stock thread, from crossposting the GNUS offering. That's not my jam, yall my peoples

Congrats on VISL whoever was on that, I never could eeek more than 10% out there even during the UAVS craziness

XSPA consolidated at $1.70, I think it could go to $2.5 with news today. Crazy amounts of volume just waiting for a PR

36 minutes ago, bluto said:

What’s that pfe play mean? Asking bc I got in on their dip this week.

The chart is lining up nicely. To my novice eye everything looks good for a small option play. It dipped below 36 earlier just took the closest out of the money option available. Beyond is definitely possible.

PFE 36c/37c 7/17

On 5/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, SuperSport said:

Obviously a lot of negative news surrounding LK at the moment, but something labeled "Chinese Starbucks" seems like a screaming buy even at $2-ish per share (up 50% today).

Good call, dipshit. You probably should've bought some.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 11:42 AM, RCRanger03 said:

What's everybody holding right now?

ALPP (10Q & S1 filing next catalysts)

FRSX (auto partner announcement) 

XSPA (next location PR imminent)

MARK (vegas reopening)

DECN (Filing brief due today/FDA approval)

Only certified Surly #stonks I have are MARA and RIOT. Not daytrading them or anything. Gonna hold through the next BTC bull market. Big gainz ahead. 

Other ones I’ve mentioned on this thread I still have. WORK getting worked after reporting earnings. SQ just off 52w highs. 

Took some profit at 2, but this news seems pretty big.

I took a lagavulin share and now

Solid move there's probably a dip coming once robinhood opens

I'm back to watching it accumulate and waiting for auto partnership news.

I always thought it would pop. Surprised its this much purely on the thermal side

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

I took a lagavulin share and now

Solid move there's probably a dip coming once robinhood opens

I'm back to watching it accumulate and waiting for auto partnership news.

I always thought it would pop. Surprised its this much purely on the thermal side

This definitely did not translate well from Tapatalk, but predictable dip was predictable, glad I got a $2 sale in... however hopefullly it can find strong support in this range as a new launch pad. The Auto news that I've been waiting for will really blast it off. It tends to dip a lot without consistent news.

Well now what I need to buy for the weekend with my $2k in XSPA and FRSX gains... I mean there's always more ALPP at these levels

Edited by RCRanger03

On 5/20/2020 at 11:19 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

Not a real #stonk, but just a technical trade setup in a stock I have followed for years that looks promising:

$STM (24.72)  Currently sandwiched tightly between its 200d MA at 23.50 and its 20d MA at 24.96.  If it breaks to 25.00 it can run to 28.00 within a week or two.

You can set a stop a few percent below the 200d at say 23.00 with a target of 28.00 gives you 1.5x reward to risk.  Note to the cautious, I would not recommend setting stops overnight as this little bitch loves to gap, but with that in mind it almost always fills said gap intraday if it's a small gap and within a week if it's a pretty big gap (both directions when markets are not in full crash mode).

Only took three days to run from $25 to $28.  This may be my favorite stock to trade ever.

1 minute ago, TexanTraveling said:

I have no idea what ALPP is but I picked up some shares just to join the ride!

I posted a primer video a ways back in this thread. It ran to .11 last week on hype but then lost steam when there was a delay, and then again to .1 on Monday off the 10k (which was excellent). It's a great growing company,  and is really a long penny, if you could hold until December you really really wont regret it, but you'll have some opportunities to scalp in between. Then 10Q should come in June and show the growth off the 10k, possible 2 more acquisitions. There is the ongoing S-1 filing uplisting catalyst as well. If or rather WHEN it get's uplisted...

source.gif

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

What's the usual extra trade charges for penny stocks at firms like TD, Fidelity, or Schwab??

TDA charged $6.95 for buying 10,000 shares of ALPP.  I think trades over 1,000 shares entail a commission but other than that, none.  My lotto purchase of 800 shares of FRSX back at 0.80 did not have a charge.

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

What's the usual extra trade charges for penny stocks at firms like TD, Fidelity, or Schwab??

Pennystocks as a term actually ranges up until $5 regardless of what exchange they're on, and have no fees.

Things like ALPP or BBRW which really flew recently are OTC (over the counters) which are 2nd Tier markets. TDA charges $6.95 on the way in and the way out. which is just the only thing I find fault in them. Schwabb doesn't charge, don't know about fidelity, 

I buy OTCs in large lots for medium to long swings, can't daytrade or you'll get murdered in fees

Edited by RCRanger03