Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Yep, BYND was nuts today.  As mentioned on Friday I set all sorts of limits over the weekend and pretty much let them do their thing today.  Lot of sells to take profit got hit.

I had a buy order in for BYND if it broke through $140 which it did very early today.  To be honest I didn't even know I owned the damn thing until about 15 minutes later as I was in my other account watching FTK do its thing.  When I found out I was the proud owner of a whopping 50 shares of a fake meat company I put in a sell order for my pre-determined $160 target thinking no fucking way it gets hit today.  About five hours later, it filled.

As of now my only "trades" still outstanding are ALP and EPZM.  Combined they make up 1% of my total account value.  I have sell orders in place for both but no outstanding buy orders other than a super low ball $20 order for $STM.

Chesapeake CHK went full STONKS today.  22 trading halts due to volatility on the way to 182% gains today.  LULZ

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/chesapeake-energys-stock-nearly-triples-after-22-trading-halts-2020-06-08

I'm not bitching about OKE/CVX/XOM but got damn if I would have just done 2% of the oil play with these clowns. 

3 hours ago, Sabalo said:

If any of you are old enough to remember "Irrational Exuberance" we are clearly at that stage with the Stonks. Today was a day to let your winners run instead of taking rational profits.

Lots of traders making runs in premarket at riskier stocks... bidding them higher.  Few sellers to be found in the morning,  forcing many shorts to exit.

Result is crazy up trading over the last several sessions...

Still not sure a lot of the FOMO retail investors have rushed back in yet -- may cause this market run-up to continue??

Edited by LTtxfan

28 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Chesapeake CHK went full STONKS today.  22 trading halts due to volatility on the way to 182% gains today.  LULZ

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/chesapeake-energys-stock-nearly-triples-after-22-trading-halts-2020-06-08

I'm not bitching about OKE/CVX/XOM but got damn if I would have just done 2% of the oil play with these clowns. 

Look at afterhours... ???

Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)

NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
69.92+45.12 (+181.94%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

42.20 -27.72 (-39.65%)
After hours: 8:00PM EDT

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Look at afterhours... ???

Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)

NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist

69.92+45.12 (+181.94%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

42.20 -27.72 (-39.65%)
After hours: 8:00PM EDT

Lol.  May have to put a few hundred on some puts/options.  

• Haha 1

NKLA is Tesla’s first name. Acting very much like it. Anyone want an electric pick up truck?

Pretty sure it’s more 18 wheeler type trucks, buddy of mine has been on em and hit his lotto on it today. They supposedly have enough pre orders to keep them busy for at least 2 years, including a big anheuser order.

18 minutes ago, bluto said:

Pretty sure it’s more 18 wheeler type trucks, buddy of mine has been on em and hit his lotto on it today. They supposedly have enough pre orders to keep them busy for at least 2 years, including a big anheuser order.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanohnsman/2020/06/08/a-big-bang-for-hydrogen-truckmaker-nikola-as-stock-surge-boosts-founders-fortune-to-8-billion/#6df17e0d7166

Nikola will begin taking orders for its hydrogen- and battery Badger pickup truck on June 29.

No details on when the truck pictured above will actually be built, but who the fuck cares? 

While the company hasn’t said when production of Badgers, which will be produced by an automaker that Nikola hasn’t yet identified, will begin, Milton is confident demand will be high. “The amount of reservations and revenue that we're expecting after June 29, when we open it up, is going to be astonishing–probably one of the greatest reservation numbers, I think, in recent history.” 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

NKLA is Tesla’s first name. Acting very much like it. Anyone want an electric pick up truck?

well fucking fuck me - my son asked me about Nikola in December/January, he'd heard about them and was pretty excited. But they were privately held and I forgot about them; and they go public in March by merging with a public shell company to fast track getting listed....could have bought them when it was still a #stonk for $12.....not even a swing and a miss on my part, just standing there with a bat on my shoulder and not even realizing the ball was in play

• Like 2

FRSX halted in the premarket T1 pending news... Is it wierd I'm actually hoping for an offering again (which is what they did last time they halted after market) lol I would definitely reload if it went back under $1

I also could be that big auto partnership news I've been waiting on or other contracts secured, but they probably wouldn't halt on that.

EDIT: the rumblings seem to shade towards offering. Look for a price around $0.80 if so, that's it's sweet spot. Also the last offering wasn't toxic and set them up for this last run.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

FRSX halted in the premarket T1 pending news... Is it wierd I'm actually hoping for an offering again (which is what they did last time they halted after market) lol I would definitely reload if it went back under $1

I also could be that big auto partnership news I've been waiting on or other contracts secured, but they probably wouldn't halt on that.

EDIT: the rumblings seem to shade towards offering. Look for a price around $0.80 if so, that's it's sweet spot. Also the last offering wasn't toxic and set them up for this last run.

Offering at $1 resumes in 5 mins.... driving so i cant look at the nuts and bolts yet

It might not really drop at that price, but I'm buying the dip if it does

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Offering at $1 resumes in 5 mins.... driving so i cant look at the nuts and bolts yet

It might not really drop at that price, but I'm buying the dip if it does

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Put a limit buy in at $0.75.  666 shares for pure #stonkness.

FRSX rejecting any real dip so far. That offering is going to get gobbled up real fast. Strong showing makes me sad to not be able to add any, but more confident in the the shares I have. Hoping this cash is to fulfill some of those Auto orders that might be streaming in.

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Nice, got in for another 10k this morning at .064. Good to see it heading in the right direction.

RC...if they get uplisted at the end of the year, is there a thought on where the stock goes from there?

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

Nice, got in for another 10k this morning at .064. Good to see it heading in the right direction.

RC...if they get uplisted at the end of the year, is there a thought on where the stock goes from there?

$4 pps seems very doable in that situation, and then who knows. It's a young company so skys the limit if they manage the growth well.

Edited by RCRanger03

26 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

$4 pps seems very doable in that situation, and then who knows. It's a young company so skys the limit if they manage the growth well.

That would be very nice. The videos I've seen with the CEO definitely indicate that is their goal. I'll get you a couple bottles case if that happens.

Edited by HoustonHorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

Is there hyper-growth expected that would push the stock up 60-70x over it's current price?  Uplisting doesn't mean the price will go up.

Listen if you're looking for a guarantee there's none to be had on this or anything. Plenty of people play the scalp game on ALPP, I've done it myself for $1,000 at the last run up to $0.11. At big enough investments even the little bumps can make you money. Personally I like the company I think it has long term potential, so I keep most of my shares and reinvest the profit when it dips again.

Here are the reasons I'm seeing greener pastures beyond the expected end of year spike:

1) Continued natural growth increasing pps and uplisting prep leads to institutional investors (we will hopefully this with the combo of the 10Q/S1)

2) If uplisted to the NYSE it's available to a lot more volume, and exposure. 

3) The bigger the company gets the more institutions get in because it's safer, and the more money they have the more aquisitions they can make. More revenues continues the cycle.

It's an American Company that makes stuff (which I support aside from money to be made), the CEO is excellent, they have made all the right moves so far. It's early still which is why the price remains low. 

You could probably make a lot more in the next months playing the runners (I'm doing that with the rest of my portfolio). My suggestion is buy some ALPP and check back in December and then decide if you want to stay on or not.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

Listen if you're looking for a guarantee there's none to be had on this or anything. Plenty of people play the scalp game on ALPP, I've done it myself for $1,000 at the last run up to $0.11. At big enough investments even the little bumps can make you money. Personally I like the company I think it has long term potential, so I keep most of my shares and reinvest the profit when it dips again.
Here are the reasons I'm seeing greener pastures beyond the expected end of year spike:
1) Continued natural growth increasing pps and uplisting prep leads to institutional investors (we will hopefully this with the combo of the 10Q/S1)
3) The bigger the company gets the more institutions get in because it's safer, and the more money they have the more aquisitions they can make. More revenues continues the cycle.
It's an American Company that makes stuff (which I support aside from money to be made), the CEO is excellent, they have made all the right moves so far. It's early still which is why the price remains low. 
You could probably make a lot more in the next months playing the runners (I'm doing that with the rest of my portfolio). My suggestion is buy some ALPP and check back in December and then decide if you want to stay on or not.
So if I'm reading this correctly you're guaranteeing the $4 pps.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I get that there is no guarantee.  Just like there is no guarantee that if a stock is uplisted that it will gain value.

I already bought a bunch of shares so I'm in.    I was just curious where $4 came from.

• Like 1

I don’t see ALPP on Robinhood and Vanguard gives me a warning on the ticker about OTC stocks and doesn’t let me trade. Who ever mentioned WeBull, I started that today...but looks like with the micro transactions it will be later this week before I can buy a Lambo from this one.

17 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

I get that there is no guarantee.  Just like there is no guarantee that if a stock is uplisted that it will gain value.

I already bought a bunch of shares so I'm in.    I was just curious where $4 came from.

I got it from my dreams.

200.gif

To be honest we're a long way from that potentiality. At earliest uplisting is a 2021 goal, and there are big steps in between. Step 1 is this 10Q showing some profit and hopefully the 2 hinted at acquisitions

Stonks!!!
This is gold.
I think everyone in this article posts on this thread

Which one of you is the 29-year-old electrician in Seattle?
What about the lady stonking with her stimulus check?
Or my favorite, the 23 year old car salesman putting his life savings in to hertz and then diversifying to...TSLA

https://www.wsj.com/articles/individuals-roll-the-dice-on-stocks-as-veterans-fret-11591732784?mod=markets_lead_pos5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

Stonks!!!
This is gold.

Or my favorite, the 23 year old car salesman putting his life savings in to hertz and then diversifying to...TSLA

https://www.wsj.com/articles/individuals-roll-the-dice-on-stocks-as-veterans-fret-11591732784?mod=markets_lead_pos5

Ya, when you roll ‘your life’s savings’ into one stock (especially bankrupt HTZ)....that’s some big ball stonking. Glad it worked out for him.

8 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Stonks!!!
This is gold.

Happy about the timing of my RCL exit a couple days ago. Tried a small play on HTZ and got my finger burned and dropped it. Crazy shit. Still holding FMCI and CCH. With the value of UTZ and their brands I am not sure how that will not rise when the merger happens. Same if a big player is the pant-based merger with FMCI.