Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You can almost always make money going opposite the initial reaction to the FOMC minutes.  Big drop on release, buy it.  To the moon on release, sell it.

bought 4 321 calls for $.99. Sold them 10 minutes later for $1.75. Quick $300, that I can now throw at penny stock I have never heard of. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cancelled my $1.10 FTK buy order.  Feels like it wants to go down to at least $0.95 if not lower.

I don't think we're going back to the March lows, but now probably isn't the best time to try and be a hero.  Of course this bullshit selloff will probably be done by 10:00 AM because reasons.

22 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Cancelled my $1.10 FTK buy order.  Feels like it wants to go down to at least $0.95 if not lower.

I don't think we're going back to the March lows, but now probably isn't the best time to try and be a hero.  Of course this bullshit selloff will probably be done by 10:00 AM because reasons.

Because LOL & jinxing the drop (we are not anywhere even close - S&P premarket is down about 85 or under 3%)

6-11-20-circuit-breakers

1 hour ago, Tailgate said:

Got set up on WeBull. Looks like that platform doesn’t let me stonk on ALPP either. @RCRanger03 I need another pick! \m/

Never tried to buy OTC on WeBull, pretty lame sorry about that bro. It's great for catch early rides on hype runners though. Keep a hundo in there just for that. Also I see that I only need 1 more of you degenerates to sign up under my link to trigger their 3 invite bonus. https://act.webull.com/n/RVUoKzFITJLh/g8h/ 

do it jewish GIF

As for picks here's a watch list I have going and might grab:

- FRSX isn't in a bad place, $1 offering expires today so could easily move back into the $1.20s once that release and as we've seen it can run to $2 in a second and IMO higher once auto news is released. 

- NBRV could fly or plummet next week on FDA approval

- GNUS premiers on Monday, and it's gotten about as low as I think it can.

- HWKE has been kind to me the last 2 days (it's a thermal/bodycam play)

I also told yall I'd keep you updated on 000s I'm watching or in:

PFMS is being lame and fell back from it's recent run up (still in for 200k), but I also just dropped a few hundo on .0008 SNVP which has a custodial hearing next week and already made a 100% earlier in the week in anticipation. If either go to a penny I'll make $1k+ from my position.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Never tried to buy OTC on WeBull, pretty lame sorry about that bro. It's great for catch early rides on hype runners though. Keep a hundo in there just for that. Also I see that I only need 1 more of you degenerates to sign up under my link to trigger their 3 invite bonus. https://act.webull.com/n/RVUoKzFITJLh/g8h/ 

do it jewish GIF

As for picks here's a watch list I have going and might grab:

- FRSX isn't in a bad place, $1 offering expires today so could easily move back into the $1.20s once that release and as we've seen it can run to $2 in a second and IMO higher once auto news is released. 

- NBRV could fly or plummet next week on FDA approval

- GNUS premiers on Monday, and it's gotten about as low as I think it can.

- HWKE has been kind to me the last 2 days (it's a thermal/bodycam play)

I also told yall I'd keep you updated on 000s I'm watching or in:

PFMS is being lame and fell back from it's recent run up (still in for 200k), but I also just dropped a few hundo on .0008 SNVP which has a custodial hearing next week and already made a 100% earlier in the week in anticipation. If either go to a penny I'll make $1k+ from my position.

What's GNUS got going? Ive got it on follow because of this thread and see they develop content for kids. Do they have remote learning for young ones?

Also, does FRSX have any big auto contracts or potential? I am sure Tesla has a proprietary version of this?

I am now watching NBRV and HWKE and may grab a small position. Thanks.

I think zerohedge is a bunch of bullshit propaganda 99% of the time, but I do like to check in on them the few times markets get whooped.  Every now and then you find something worthwhile like this (for all you HTZ degenerates):

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/most-absurd-moment-history-capital-markets-hertz-plans-sell-1-billion-new-bankrupt-stock

I still haven't gone through the full article, but the fact that Jeffries is proposing a stock offering in a bankrupt company puts them right in line with the Boca Raton bucket shops and boiler rooms.  They have been on the shady side for a long time now especially after they had their HFT bot put them in bankruptcy back in 2011 or so, but there was a point they were somewhat respected. 

Anyway...

I was going through some numbers on HTZ a few days ago but couldn't get all the info I was looking for to come up with a "fair value" for their bullshit shares.  Problem is, bond prices ain't exactly easy to find and the FINRA bond site has the lowest priced HTZ bonds still at $26.255.  So that's what we go with I guess.

Alright, HTZ has ~$19 bln of debt outstanding and debt holders are going to get ~97% of the new "Hurtz so Good" company equity when it comes out of bankruptcy (97% is assumed, but is a number that comes up often in these cases.  It won't be lower.). 

Market cap of the Hurtz so Good is $19 bln X 0.26255 = $4.988 bln.  Three percent of that is $4.988 X 0.03 = $149.7MM for the current stock holders in HTZ.  142.29MM shares outstanding means each share in the current HTZ is probably at best worth $1.05.  We probably have 100% to fall from current levels, but you can safely say shares bought today will lose minimum 50% of their value in the next few months.

Caveats:

HTZ bond prices may be way different than what I used, but I think if anything 26.25% is way too high.  Usually companies that declare bankruptcy have bonds down in the teens. 

HTZ bond prices are artifically inflated based on the idea they are backed with real hard assets (ala rental cars).  When was the last time you considered a vehicle (much less a rental) to be a store of value?  I think their assets are proper fucked in this day of less driving all around the globe.

Conclusion:  HTZ to $0 (yeah, tough call there).

What's GNUS got going? Ive got it on follow because of this thread and see they develop content for kids. Do they have remote learning for young ones?

Also, does FRSX have any big auto contracts or potential? I am sure Tesla has a proprietary version of this?

I am now watching NBRV and HWKE and may grab a small position. Thanks.

Full disclosure I took my .20 profit on HWKE and closed my position when it was dumping. People wanted Trump to say "Bodycams for errybody" they are a better tech than DGLY thats for sure but watch for support on it before you buy in

FRSX has pending deals with a big time japanese auto manufacturer, and a similar European level partnership. Also hust submitted a patent on thermal AI scanning which is interesting since they are deeply partnered with FLIR... but that might just be for the auto stuff. No TESLA connection, but they are top tier in any autonomous markets

GNUS is a quintessential pump n dump. They are basicallt a new era cartoon network netflix (also in bed with Amazon Prime Video and Alibaba). They've recruited a ton of talent and content. Channel premier is Monday its gone from .30 to over $11 in the run up, but they love to do offerrings and screw retail investors. Will likely spike Friday AH into Monday PM of its going to do it

Market is going to be blood red tomorrow though, might be a good idea to get into cash and jump back in next week. Or buy puts on SPY

Almost all of mine are in pennies and sub pennies (other than FRSX) right now which arent very tied to Market flux

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I think zerohedge is a bunch of bullshit propaganda 99% of the time, but I do like to check in on them the few times markets get whooped.  Every now and then you find something worthwhile like this (for all you HTZ degenerates):

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/most-absurd-moment-history-capital-markets-hertz-plans-sell-1-billion-new-bankrupt-stock

I still haven't gone through the full article, but the fact that Jeffries is proposing a stock offering in a bankrupt company puts them right in line with the Boca Raton bucket shops and boiler rooms.  They have been on the shady side for a long time now especially after they had their HFT bot put them in bankruptcy back in 2011 or so, but there was a point they were somewhat respected. 

Anyway...

I was going through some numbers on HTZ a few days ago but couldn't get all the info I was looking for to come up with a "fair value" for their bullshit shares.  Problem is, bond prices ain't exactly easy to find and the FINRA bond site has the lowest priced HTZ bonds still at $26.255.  So that's what we go with I guess.

Alright, HTZ has ~$19 bln of debt outstanding and debt holders are going to get ~97% of the new "Hurtz so Good" company equity when it comes out of bankruptcy (97% is assumed, but is a number that comes up often in these cases.  It won't be lower.). 

Market cap of the Hurtz so Good is $19 bln X 0.26255 = $4.988 bln.  Three percent of that is $4.988 X 0.03 = $149.7MM for the current stock holders in HTZ.  142.29MM shares outstanding means each share in the current HTZ is probably at best worth $1.05.  We probably have 100% to fall from current levels, but you can safely say shares bought today will lose minimum 50% of their value in the next few months.

Caveats:

HTZ bond prices may be way different than what I used, but I think if anything 26.25% is way too high.  Usually companies that declare bankruptcy have bonds down in the teens. 

HTZ bond prices are artifically inflated based on the idea they are backed with real hard assets (ala rental cars).  When was the last time you considered a vehicle (much less a rental) to be a store of value?  I think their assets are proper fucked in this day of less driving all around the globe.

Conclusion:  HTZ to $0 (yeah, tough call there).

It's up 70% in premarket.  Crazy shit.

1 minute ago, HoustonHorn said:

Is FRSX a buy at $1.12 right now? You indicate good news in the pipeline, but would prefer to get in below $1 if possible but don't want to miss a big jump if the news is going to be released soon.

I would have bought it yesterday at $1.03/$1.04  but yes I think you should load as close to $1 as you feel is possible

DECN trying to break upwards from yesterdays dip on a PR 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/decn-readies-2nd-eua-amendment-142000480.html

Still no FDA approval though so it wont go far. It's been remarkably consistent in the .14-.15 range for being banished to the Grey Market. They're actually free now to petition to be brought back onto the pinks if they can get an institution to vouch for them. My bet is that it doesn't happen until FDA news is imminent. 

Edited by RCRanger03

3 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

That takes away my reason for adding a Webull account. If I could trade OTC without the charge, it is worth it.

Schwab lets you do OTCs without charge... Financially I've been thinking about adding another account over there. I'm so deep in ALPP it would be hard to move, but I think I may go to this configuration

WeBull - for 4am Eastern trading to scalp early runners

Schwab - for free OTCs

TOS - for everything else.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 10:01 AM, Tailgate said:

Happy about the timing of my RCL exit a couple days ago. Tried a small play on HTZ and got my finger burned and dropped it. Crazy shit. Still holding FMCI and CCH. With the value of UTZ and their brands I am not sure how that will not rise when the merger happens. Same if a big player is the pant-based merger with FMCI.

When's the merger??

Load up SNVP tomorrow .0007 if you haven't already (although if you're risk averse be aware that it's being manipulated like pretty much all sub pennies), custodial hearing on Wednesday. High chances it's gonna get reverse mergered once thats out of the way (also looking at SLNX for the same reason but even cheaper)

$100 at the current price becomes $1500 if this goes to a penny. I'm thinking if things go to plan, it's more likely going to hit .004 - .005 (still a great return) but these runners are juiced up right now with so many new traders trying to catch a moonshot that who knows

Disregard the fact that your purchases are going to be making me money... I'm only in this for the Lagavulin

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Got a partial fill on my $FTK order down at 0.97.

Filled 213 shares out of a 2,000 share order.  Thanks a lot TDA.  The fuck am I gonna do with 213 shares of a $1.00 stock?

Edited by LTtxfan

What platform do y’all trade these .OO stocks on? None of mine let me. Likely for my own good...but I like to test y’alls expert knowledge.
ToS/TDA for $6.95 fee in and out. Gotta time it for a big buy and not chase or the fees will eat you up... or only pick winners lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Load up SNVP tomorrow .0007 if you haven't already (although if you're risk averse be aware that it's being manipulated like pretty much all sub pennies), custodial hearing on Wednesday. High chances it's gonna get reverse mergered once thats out of the way (also looking at SLNX for the same reason but even cheaper)
$100 at the current price becomes $1500 if this goes to a penny. I'm thinking if things go to plan, it's more likely going to hit .004 - .005 (still a great return) but these runners are juiced up right now with so many new traders trying to catch a moonshot that who knows
Disregard the fact that your purchases are going to be making me money... I'm only in this for the Lagavulin
Buying hundreds of thousands of shares of something makes me feel like a millionaire. In for 300k at. 0007.
  • Like 1