Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Picked up some more .0625 ALPP, keeping my avg low and adding to the horde. 10Q expected today (volume seems to low for it), tomorrow (my bet), or monday (please not another delay)

Also DECN keeps trying to gap up off the bell each morning, staircasing with no news... wierdest stock I've ever owned. I'll take it though

22 hours ago, shakahorn said:

I might have to do the same today.  I like FRSX more than IDEX, but heck, we're stonking it up, might as well do both.

Bought FRSX at $1.48. 

In true stonk fashion, put in a $2.61 limit for IDEX in the middle of the day, when it was bouncing around $2.60.  It never hit and ran all the way up to $3.09 or so.  But today it's back down so I'm gonna try and get some in the low $2.60's.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

There's been a FRSX PR release (https://www.foresightauto.com/stereo-vs-mono/) and she's already bumped $0.10 look for some PH/AH action once the profit takers shake out

DECN stagnating though... bottom could fall out if we get below .35

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Like a damn anchor

Not that I'm pulling for it to drop, but I'll be looking to get back in if (when) it gets below .20 again
I have almost zero confidence in whatever Berman says, this has the look, taste & smell of a pump and dump - driven by random press releases. He is somehow leveraged an actual home glucose testing company into a penny stock shooting for Covid testing status. If there were a chance they could enter that market, and gear up for high volume testing then somewhere in the BigPharma jungle someone higher up the food chain would have eaten this company to have an entree into that testing market.

Just saying - it is what it is, and you can make decent bank on riding the P&D roller coaster

1 minute ago, Wally Fairway said:

Not that I'm pulling for it to drop, but I'll be looking to get back in if (when) it gets below .20 again
I have almost zero confidence in whatever Berman says, this has the look, taste & smell of a pump and dump - driven by random press releases. He is somehow leveraged an actual home glucose testing company into a penny stock shooting for Covid testing status. If there were a chance they could enter that market, and gear up for high volume testing then somewhere in the BigPharma jungle someone higher up the food chain would have eaten this company to have an entree into that testing market.

Just saying - it is what it is, and you can make decent bank on riding the P&D roller coaster

you had a chance to get some .15 when it scraped the sea floor. I wrote my shares off when the suspension hit, and then when it came back I said I'm not touching them until FDA approval is released or it dies

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

you had a chance to get some .15 when it scraped the sea floor. I wrote my shares off when the suspension hit, and then when it came back I said I'm not touching them until FDA approval is released or it dies

and that is why I can't truly lead the #stonklife - I didn't even think about putting in a buy order today, and then that damned J O B got in the way of me looking at the market until late afternoon.

17 hours ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

So one of my medium term investments turned stonk this week. Anyone else on WKHS?  

I first bought about a year ago and went through a long agonizing grind waiting on them to deliver. Finally started making some real money and of course I sold about 1/3 way too fast, I just can’t believe how fast it rocketed. 

Just holding 2,600 shares now but will add after the dip (I’m expecting a big dip by the end of the week) ‘Cause I’m betting they have even bigger news coming in a month or two (USPS)

I've heard rumors of a huge offering by WKHS. I'm not in it, but if that happens it will definitely give you your dip opportunity.

52 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

I've heard rumors of a huge offering by WKHS. I'm not in it, but if that happens it will definitely give you your dip opportunity.

They already filed the shelf offering a couple of months ago for up to $250 million.  The thinking is they will issue shares as needed, when/if they get the USPS contract.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Wow. IDEX has fallen off a cliff.

Down to $2.11 pre-market...

IDEX:  The Un- Stonk??

Ideanomics Inc    (NASDAQ:IDEX)

Delayed Data
As of Jun 25
arrowDown.gif -0.65 / -21.04%
Today’s Change
TODAY|||52-Week Range
+183.98%
Year-to-Date

snapshot_chart_api.asp?symb=IDEX

Edited by LTtxfan

Down to $2.11 pre-market...
IDEX:  The Un- Stonk??

Ideanomics Inc    (NASDAQ:IDEX)

2.43 Delayed Data As of Jun 25 arrowDown.gif -0.65 / -21.04% Today’s Change 0.28 TODAY|||52-Week Range 3.98 +183.98% Year-to-Date
  snapshot_chart_api.asp?symb=IDEX

A little premarket recovery. I think it was 1.83 when I first looked this morning. Hopefully it can rally back.
  • Like 1

As some of you might know, Dave Portnoy, head of Barstool, has been live streaming his day trading since Covid quarantining started. He has a lot of followers, many of which mirror his trading. He has started dealing in penny stocks that often have decent moves after he buys and mentions. Are pump and dumps like this legal? He could make a fortune doing this. 

Edited by TonyTexas

2 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

As some of you might know, Dave Portnoy, head of Barstool, has been live streaming his day trading since Covid quarantining started. He has a lot of followers, many of which mirror his trading. He has started dealing in penny stocks that often have decent moves after he buys and mentions. Are pump and dumps like this legal? He could make a fortune doing this. 

PnDs are legal as long as you're not an idiot about it, but he is bit high profile so the SEC could light him up... They've come down on some of the twitter PnDers. I'd love to be in front of his moves though

34 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

If he tells his followers he has a position already I don't see why it wouldn't be legal.

5 hours ago, nycHorn said:

Wow. IDEX has fallen off a cliff.

Due to research published by Hindenburg Research.  https://hindenburgresearch.com/ideanomics/

Basically, Hindenburg says "Everything that guy just said is bullshit.  Thank you."

Never heard of Hindenburg Research but at first blush, seems to have legs.

Of course, I managed to buy IDEX yesterday at $2.62.  Stonk life!

44 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

ALPP is .061 right now. I’m trying to get my order to fill.

10Q today or Monday... I'm actually hoping not today with how shitty the market is overall. It would be ideal though if it ran a lot right before close and had some T-Form sales off market. Might build up the hype for Monday out the gate.

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

10Q today or Monday... I'm actually hoping not today with how shitty the market is overall. It would be ideal though if it ran a lot right before close and had some T-Form sales off market. Might build up the hype for Monday out the gate.

IR told me today the expectation is that they will have it filed by EoB Monday... but wouldn't tip me one way or another. Lot's of "It is our hope to have it filed on time." and "The filing deadline is..." So another NT10Q isn't out of the realm of possiblity... if that spooks or you are just trying to scalp it as a quick flip look for a smaller run up out of the gate based on speculators. If you're in for the end of the year, then just see what happens. 

Also FRSX filed an S-8 https://fintel.io/doc/sec-frsx-foresight-autonomous-holdings-s8-2020-june-26-18439-693

Hopefully allowing some employees to board the rocketship, and it looks like it's running a bit AH.

Edited by RCRanger03

ALPP with another NT10Q delay. Don't buy today unless it goes into the $0.05s, there will probably be people who were on soley for scalping the 10Q getting off when the news circulates more. If it does go that low I'm buying a ton, don't under any circumstance sell that low though.

As yall know I'm super confident in this company long term and I understand the times are wierd, but gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with their recent filing deadline misses.

For those who are unfamiliar with these kind of filings here is the most important line

The Registrant's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2020, cannot be filed without unreasonable effort or expense within the prescribed time period because management requires additional time to compile and verify the data required to be included in the report. The report will be filed within five days of the date the original report was due.

Edited by RCRanger03

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Dumping my BYND for a nice profit last week and putting it all into ALT looks to be very stonk worthy at the moment.

Early last week I had a shot in the dark GTC order for $120 on BYND.  I've taken that off the board and replaced it with an $80 order.  It probably won't ever hit, but I figure I'll make some money if it does.

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Is this morning just more brrrrrrr money machine?  Stonks are rolling again.

No idea, but I hope they cool off the fucking presses this afternoon.  I am up to my fucking eyeballs in 3x short DOW ETF waiting for a swing. 

Just realized that Nikola now has a larger market cap ($24.6B)  than Ford ($24.0)  despite not even having a prototype of the truck that is responsible for all the recent hype, or having selected the OEM that will make the truck for them. The premiums on puts is so ridiculous that you cant really take advantage of it, but holy shit $24B+ for a company with zero history of revenues or even actually executing on, well anything. 

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Just realized that Nikola now has a larger market cap ($24.6B)  than Ford ($24.0)  despite not even having a prototype of the truck that is responsible for all the recent hype, or having selected the OEM that will make the truck for them. The premiums on puts is so ridiculous that you cant really take advantage of it, but holy shit $24B+ for a company with zero history of revenues or even actually executing on, well anything. 

I saw a tweet on this a week or two ago. I don’t believe they have any revs planned for the next year or two.  One of those Main Street detached from Wall Street type posts. 

Edited by fattyflattie

5 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

My little $FTK made a good move Friday and is moving again today.  Revised 10Q came out two weeks ago and they still report $1.39 cash per share on the balance sheet. 

Diamond hands gonna ride this to at least $1.50.

Ride or die mother fuckers.  Up 24.5% today.