Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

6 hours ago, Anastasis said:

No idea, but I hope they cool off the fucking presses this afternoon.  I am up to my fucking eyeballs in 3x short DOW ETF waiting for a swing. 

Man, I am fucking bag holding way too many shares of this shit overnight.  Just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger when that shit went wrong at the end of the day. 

The June jobs report is dropping  Thursday AM heading into a 3 day weekend. Been quite awhile since I played the SPY straddle game, but may consider it  Wed afternoon for options expiring  7/2. Even with a fairly significant misclassification error of employment status due to Coronavirus, the May jobs report sure as fuck moved the market (SPY + 2.5%), and this market seems to want to find reasons to move (up or down). On the flip side, looking back at the last 5-6 years, the day heading into the 4th holiday seems to be usually quiet/non-eventful. Will have to see what the premiums look like Wed PM. If the markets are quiet up until then, I'll probably take a stab. 

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

The June jobs report is dropping  Thursday AM heading into a 3 day weekend. Been quite awhile since I played the SPY straddle game, but may consider it  Wed afternoon for options expiring  7/2. Even with a fairly significant misclassification error of employment status due to Coronavirus, the May jobs report sure as fuck moved the market (SPY + 2.5%), and this market seems to want to find reasons to move (up or down). On the flip side, looking back at the last 5-6 years, the day heading into the 4th holiday seems to be usually quiet/non-eventful. Will have to see what the premiums look like Wed PM. If the markets are quiet up until then, I'll probably take a stab. 

Hey, who wants to hold anything into a long weekend with this much uncertainty on teh board. What could go wrong?

15 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Been focusing on EV stocks the last few weeks and you can't go wrong with any of them lately. BLNK, AYRO, SOLO, SHLL, IDEX, doesn't matter which one go with they just run

Thanks for the heads up on these...looks like some long-term winners in here.

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Gonna max out my account on NASDAQ e-mini futures contracts.

37 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Me right now.

tenor.gif?itemid=17019642

yeah but just think how much we will make when it finally does go into the next correction (well, unless we are broke, or broken, by then)

ALPP is coiling today (preloading for delayed 10Q deadline), all the asks have cleared to .07s.

Just need a little volumme push to jump a penny, and then if it can break that .075 wall there's literally nothing stopping a gap up to .15 and then .25

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP is coiling today (preloading for delayed 10Q deadline), all the asks have cleared to .07s.

Just need a little volumme push to jump a penny, and then if it can break that .075 wall there's literally nothing stopping a gap up to .15 and then .25

I'm reaching out to some ALPP heavies to see if they'll buy the $10k of walls between current pps and .075 and scalp 100% if it gaps to .15 I'm curious what it would do even without the 10Q drop. Then if they WERE to drop it on top of that. OH SHIT 

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Damn I tried to pick up another 15k at .0625 all week but unable to.  I'm with you and watching this one a bit longer than usual.

How many Lagavulins do I have coming if ALPP hits by Monday? I'm drinking Ardbeg like an ANIMAL over here

FRSX hasn't yet been the money maker I expected so far this week, but still holding my last batch of $0.80 shares when it does. PT $2.5 - $3 (unless TSLA rumor is true and then I'm riding the rocket)

DECN bleeding out from that unexplainable bump/flash crash/80%recovery, FDA is still the only thing that will send it

My PFMS, SNVP shells are dormant for now 

I have $500 rattling around in my account to see if I can buy off the dumpers before the holiday weekend

Edited by RCRanger03

32 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

How many Lagavulins do I have coming if ALPP hits by Monday? I'm drinking Ardbeg like an ANIMAL over here

FRSX hasn't yet been the money maker I expected so far this week, but still holding my last batch of $0.80 shares when it does. PT $2.5 - $3 (unless TSLA rumor is true and then I'm riding the rocket)

DECN bleeding out from that unexplainable bump/flash crash/80%recovery, FDA is still the only thing that will send it

My PFMS, SNVP shells are dormant for now 

I have $500 rattling around in my account to see if I can buy off the dumpers before the holiday weekend

If you can make the market crash in the next two weeks, I will send you a case. 

• Like 1

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200702005216/en/Foresight-Receives-Orders-Elbit-Systems-Ltd.-Product

Still not the news I've been waiting for, but FRSX continues to diversify . Gapping up in the PM

Commercial trucking, trains, & consumer automotive autonomous, advanced multi symptom thermal scanning, and now Israeli defense contacting

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200702005216/en/Foresight-Receives-Orders-Elbit-Systems-Ltd.-Product

Still not the news I've been waiting for, but FRSX continues to diversify . Gapping up in the PM

Commercial trucking, trains, & consumer automotive autonomous, advanced multi symptom thermal scanning, and now Israeli defense contacting

If you want on watch for the RH dip in about 10 mins. Bag holders and profit takers going to try taking a cut, but I'm betting it ends close to $2 today. I'm still holding for the Thermal patent & auto customers run to $3

On 6/29/2020 at 8:43 PM, Blotto said:

Bought straddles at 311 strike for $3.65 per contract yesterday afternoon at close, exited the call side at $4.40 a few minutes after the open. The puts are only worth $.20 each now, so I may just hold on and see if the market tanks as the day moves on. Nothing wrong with a 20% profit for holding options for about 15 minutes of actual market time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

If you want on watch for the RH dip in about 10 mins. Bag holders and profit takers going to try taking a cut, but I'm betting it ends close to $2 today. I'm still holding for the Thermal patent & auto customers run to $3

Ended up dropping $0.20 off the PM peak and now is settling back in, watching for PH

1 hour ago, TexanTraveling said:

PH? Am I just not thinking clearly?

tonight show television GIF by The Voice

The hour before close, which is typically when things make a run because people are excited about being in and don't want to miss out if there is news. Can be exaggerated before the weekend, and maybe even moreso with the long weekend. This morning spike is all but evaporated lol

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

Bought straddles at 311 strike for $3.65 per contract yesterday afternoon at close, exited the call side at $4.40 a few minutes after the open. The puts are only worth $.20 each now, so I may just hold on and see if the market tanks as the day moves on. Nothing wrong with a 20% profit for holding options for about 15 minutes of actual market time. 

Closed out at 25% profit overall. Taking another shot at Monday (SPY 313 straddle, $3.48 per straddle), as that premium seems pretty cheap heading into a 3 day weekend with 'Rona raging. Who knows....if we can get a 50% jump in cases over the weekend combined with a nice riot or two, we could see SPY open at 325. 

On 7/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, Blotto said:

Closed out at 25% profit overall. Taking another shot at Monday (SPY 313 straddle, $3.48 per straddle), as that premium seems pretty cheap heading into a 3 day weekend with 'Rona raging. Who knows....if we can get a 50% jump in cases over the weekend combined with a nice riot or two, we could see SPY open at 325. 

Out on the call side at $3.75 for a slight profit overall, and getting a free ride on the puts which are currently hanging around .20.