Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 minute ago, NateHitch said:
24 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
So, what do we think is the good number to get back in on NOVN?  I took an 11 cent dip before my stop executed.  

Not sure it'll go back down to the high .70's but that'd be a good reentry

I'm in at .81 with some more buys from .75 down to .65. Let go of half of my ALPP stack on this pop here too.

3 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Not doubting... just reducing exposure. Have to take a few wins to buoy the losses

Plenty of reasons to doubt, it's taken a fat dump the last months. I know I made a lot of bag holders in here, just trying to give them a call out so they can get out.

I've always been more long term, with intermediate chances to scalp. I've averaged down a bunch which is nice

Edited by RCRanger03

Stopped out of NOVN at .88.  Looking to get back around .78.

IBIO jumped up to 5.14 and is down just below 5 now.  I stopped out of IBIO at 5.23 last week.  Might have to get back around 5.00.

I'm finally in the green on ALPP, got in at .062.  Must...resist....urge...to...get...out...

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Reverse split doesn't change the market cap so I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

It's dumb stock market psychology.  Splits seem to increase the share price (relative to the post-split price) simply because the company seems undervalued.

By the same token, after reverse splits, the post-split shares seem to dive.  Plus, it is seen as a desperation move, whereas a split is something a company that's flush does.

Edited by TwiceHorn

21 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

If people would quit panicking over good news we'd be around $1.50, I've never seen anything like it

with this dip, i'm considering it, but would you mind sharing what all this good news is? All I see is they are entering phase III trials for a drug targeted at a skin condition. What am I missing? Is there a Covid angle here I am missing?

Maybe good news wasn't the right term to use but the Aspire deal and the shareholder meeting should have inspired confidence and people panic sold both instead. But yeah #stonks n shit, if they did what we wanted we'd all be rich.

There is a covid angle to it, nitric oxide is be looked at to treat and prevent covid

https://www.genengnews.com/covid-19-candidates/novan/

ALPP -  CEO continues to be impressive, but takeaways no uplisting on the table this year, as expected since COVID (S1 was expensive and has a 2 year limit, so eyes on 2021),  Acquisitions are slowing down, but business model hasn't changed. Company is growing 20% every year, even with the 'rona it's expected to continue. PPP money received and utilized to get workers back off furlough,  Q3 revs are expected to be up 24% and Q4 up 44%

It'll probably settle down again until the next road show or financial release

2 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

And I am in Santorini

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

It's 2020, pay attention to the caldera  

Santorini’s COVID lockdown ended June 30th and the island is now welcoming international visitors via airplane.  Not one case of COVID has been diagnosed on the island and I should be safe traveling abroad my new private jet purchased from living the stonk life.

16 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Santorini’s COVID lockdown ended June 30th and the island is now welcoming international visitors via airplane.  Not one case of COVID has been diagnosed on the island and I should be safe traveling abroad my new private jet purchased from living the stonk life.

Fuck Covid, I’m talking about the fucking volcano that Santorini sits atop.