Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Get a new floor mat perhaps?

I'm not looking at this as a one-time/one day occurance, $31/day will get me some BBQ for lunch, and a used KIA. I am stepping up in the world, my friend.
Pretty sure I'm gonna splurge and get a personalized plate for that KIA 
Michigan State University

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

$750MM loan has led to $655MM gain in market cap over two days.  It's got at least another $2.50 to go since apparently KODK won't have to pay any salaries, taxes, interest on debt or invest any money to get these ingredients to market.

up to 21 and trading halted. holy shit. 

gotta hand it to those folks at Kodak.....never giving up on the hustle

image.jpeg.37745370b90306f860ec97cd4d0ba6aa.jpeg

At least this time, they figured out it way easier to scam money from the government than it is the general public. Probably an easy short

Edited by Blotto
easy if you could actually get shares

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The option offerings are all fucked up.  

Yeah I checked those first thing and realized they havent sorted themselves out yet. When they do, the premiums will probably require the stock to head back down to $2 as a breakeven, lulz.

holy shit look at the volume of Aug 21 options contracts today. You know for a fucking fact that some people made out like bandits on the knowledge that Kodak was getting this cash infusion from the government. Stock was trading between $2 and $2.50 earlier in the week.  

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

holy shit look at the volume of Aug 21 options contracts today. You know for a fucking fact that some people made out like bandits on the knowledge that Kodak was getting this cash infusion from the government. Stock was trading between $2 and $2.50 earlier in the week.  

LOL, tens of millions changing hands. 

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

LOL every buy order placed yesterday morning for KODK should get investigated. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I had a chance to

jump on at 8.57 yesterday but thought it was too much.   I really suck

I had a spare $550 in my play account yesterday so bought 65 shares at 8.25. sold 15 at 39.50 so the rest is house $$. trying to figure out when to get out....

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

And it’s at 31

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Gonna be fun watchign this crash back to earth. 

The people buying in at over $50 were doing some serious stonkin. thats a level of risk tolerance I do not possess.

• Hook 'Em 1