Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

32 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Evidently Portnoy bot Mara. Up 60% today.

Basis here 0.67. Gonna hold for a while as I’m bullish BTC so I’m biased, but how high does the price get if BTC hits 15k? 20k? A shit ton of upside there. 

Why the fuck are you bringing speculative BTC shit in here? 

BTW GNUS on a run.  Up 25% to.....1.84

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Looking a little more into BIOL, apparently they make lasers for dentistry. And their "Epic Hygiene Laser" can help reduce the spread of the covids. Approved by the FDA in March. A covid play involving fucking lasers? All in.

It's time we declared war on the invisible enemy, and what better weapon than frickin lasers.

Basically if you don't buy this stock you hate America. 

• Like 1

Yep Mara down to 3.50.  I’m dumber than Scottie from boogie nights
Take your profits, they only run for so long and then they drop. I sold at 4.25 which was too early, it ran quite a bit after that but I secured profits and I've designated BIOL as my stock of choice to decimate them with
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

If you have some patience it’ll come back up. There’s no PR or other obvious announcement that can really blow up the trade here. They did a secondary last week so while an offering is always possible, it’s less likely. It’s a call option on BTC. Seems like the appropriate amount of risk for the #stonk board. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Looks like I'm going to take this opportunity to exit much of my $NKLA position. Time to find a new stonk...

I suspect that is a wise move. NKLA reports tomorrow afternoon, and as they don't manufacture anything yet, will presumably lose  a lot more money. Who knows in this market however, they could jump to $80 on the basis of an updated powerpoint slide. 

32 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Looks like I'm going to take this opportunity to exit much of my $NKLA position. Time to find a new stonk...

19 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I suspect that is a wise move. NKLA reports tomorrow afternoon, and as they don't manufacture anything yet, will presumably lose  a lot more money. Who knows in this market however, they could jump to $80 on the basis of an updated powerpoint slide. 

Don't worry, the trucks are on their way. They're going to be awesome!

spacer.png

• Like 1

Not sure if you sold or not but if you didn't don't beat yourself up, BTC is going to go and MARA will go with it. You can play the swings for extra profit but either way you're gonna make some money
  • Hook 'Em 1

Sold out of my shares in Varonis this morning as they had a nice hit on earnings and my entry point was $57 (been holding for awhile). OSS is the stonk I bought today. They are releasing earnings today, but thats not why I bought. They are an edge computing hardware company that seems to get a fair amount of revenue from the military. Figure that is one segment where spending will continue. Revenue has roughly doubled in the last two years to $60 million, hovering on profitability and zero long term debt. Figured it was worth a stab, so I bought in at $2.40. (market cap $40 mil)

Lulz just in the time it took me to write this post, the stock spiked a bit.... and I have no idea why, just a stonk I have been following for a few weeks and bought once I unloaded my VRNS). Could easily tank after earnings, I have no feel there.

Edited to add, apparently they issued some debt ($3 million) in April since their last report, so they do have some debt. 

Second Edit - earnings Thursday, not today. Saw some erroneous info earlier. Derp!

image.png.de8c76bb18ed1b473057d88c2c0441af.png

Edited by Blotto

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Name a dog piece of shit stock off the top of your head and chances are I am fucking holding it and riding it into the ground. 

I'd be more than happy to take your money and kick you in the nuts instead, save you some frustration. Just let me know.

Edited by SuperSport

Lets see....DIS reported revenue of $11.8 billion (down from $20.2 billion last year) and a net loss of $4.7 billion (compared to a profit of $2 billion last year). Checks after hours pricing and just as expected......DIS is up slightly. Should have known better than to bet against the mouse. Still have until mid Sept, but  how about those $85 puts I own......

43f.gif

Lulz, market is so fucktarded right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1