Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

7 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

IBIO is not doing so hot at the moment.

It has a license agreement with the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna; a strategic relationship with Beijing CC-Pharming Ltd.; and collaboration agreements with AzarGen Biotechnologies (Pty) Ltd, The Texas A&M University System

I see why.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:31 PM, CooterBrown said:

What’s the story with SNVP? Google turns up nothing except that it may exist.

Savoy Energy, CEO died, seemed like a slam dunk custodianship play being made by Acquifin, and then flip into a merger. For some as of yet unexplained reason they continued it's court case rather than granting custodianship back in June when I first alerted which caused a collapse to from .0009 to .0003, now the court case has come back around should be 8/19 and it's already pushed to .0012 ... similar situations having made runs to a .01 

It's the kind of the kind of lotto play you put $200 - $500 (which is what I have in it right now), hope for it to run on the catalyst

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WBT said:

I got tired of ETH not doing anything and got out 2 months ago.  Oops, up 60% since then.

Yea but so is much of the S&P. I've still got a little bit but I'm not so confident we are going to see anymore 10X runs like we have seen in the past.

20 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Savoy Energy, CEO died, seemed like a slam dunk custodianship play being made by Acquifin, and then flip into a merger. For some as of yet unexplained reason they continued it's court case rather than granting custodianship back in June when I first alerted which caused a collapse to from .0009 to .0003, now the court case has come back around should be 8/19 and it's already pushed to .0012 ... similar situations having made runs to a .01 

It's the kind of the kind of lotto play you put $200 - $500 (which is what I have in it right now), hope for it to run on the catalyst

Pushing .0015 and it's not even noon yet.

5 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

COVID plays getting absolutely hammered today. Lying-ass Russia...

Lulz. There are countless companies all riding ridiculous valuations based on Covid vaccines or treatment regimens. Regardless of what Russia does or does not lie about, how many of these companies do you expect will stay at 10-100X their previous market caps? How many vaccines does the world need? There will be a couple of big winners and everyone else will be standing around with their dick in their hand having just blown all of their cash on trying to win the great Covid war. 

58 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Novavax has been crushing the last three months

Shares in Novavax (NVAX) rose 5% in Monday’s trading after the late-stage biotech announced positive second quarter earning results. However the stock subsequently pulled back 2.4% in after-hours trading.

The vaccine maker also stated that it secured $2 billion in funding for development and commercialization of NVX-CoV2373, a vaccine candidate engineered from the genetic sequence of SARS‑CoV‑2, the virus that causes Covid-19 disease.

The funding consists of up to $388 million from the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI); up to $60 million from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) funding; and up to $1.6 billion from the U.S. Government funding through its Operation Warp Speed project.

The government is narrowing the field. If your horse ain't getting these handouts, chances are its heading to the glue factory. It doesn't mean its impossible to get to market with a vaccine, but its a hell of a lot harder than it will be for the companies getting billions from the government. From Wiki:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

As of July, eight companies had been chosen for funding to expedite development and preparation for manufacturing their respective vaccine candidates: Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceutical), AstraZeneca-University of Oxford, Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Merck, Vaxart, Inovio, and Novavax. In June agreements of $1.2 billion for successful vaccine were signed with AstraZeneca and $483 million with Moderna.

In July, Operation Warp Speed agreed to pay $1.6 billion to Novavax if clinical trials are successful to produce 100 million doses of its candidate vaccine. Novavax is a company with no history of marketed products. Also in July, Pfizer and BioNTech received an order of $2 billion to manufacture 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine when it is shown to be safe and effective, and is licensed. On July 31st, Sanofi and GSK were funded for $2.1 billion.

• Hook 'Em 2