Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

16 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Now up 125% to .10

They acquired Impossible Aerospace. Commerical Drones with military contracts and Tesla roots. I sold half  my stack at 0.10 keeping 50% for the next leg

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

So is this POS going anywhere, or is it just bouncing around sub-.0005 until it inevitably zeroes out? It's admittedly a small bag, but I'm still holding it...

That POS has already made me money and I think has the potential to make me a lot of money. It's already hit .0007 twice since I alerted this room to buy .0001 / .0002 . I sold some at that stage securing my position and profiting $1k, and then bought back in 5M more yesterday when it dropped down to .0002. Currently personally holding 10M shares by reinvesting, because I think it will go up in stages upon share cancellation.

Edited by RCRanger03

44 minutes ago, 3adays said:

ALPP on another tear today been as high at .14+

My stonk baby is growing up... It might tear up again, but expect some selloffs on Friday as flippers exit. My hope is that it hold strong over .10 as a new base going into the weekend. If not I'm loading the boat again.

According to their latest tweet the next news is a few weeks away about their manufacturing holdings expanding and getting GC licenses. I'm thinking they are consummating the military deal that Impossible Aerospace was working on regarding drones that ALPP was supplying electronic components through QCA on.

They're really pushing the vertical integration model reducing costs, and speeding up manufacturing process

-  US Government is committing to home made drones

I'm not selling anymore until the next batch of news, kicking myself for sitting on bid this morning rather than ask to buy back some of my shares I sold at $0.10 

10 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Definitely. PM me your info and I'll arrange it. You prefer direct shipment or a gift card?

A gentleman and a scholar! Dealers choice I'll PM my info.

Also I'll never shit on taking some profit, but IMO keep some ALPP loaded this truly has some real long term value

16 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

A gentleman and a scholar! Dealers choice I'll PM my info.

Also I'll never shit on taking some profit, but IMO keep some ALPP loaded this truly has some real long term value

I've unloaded a little over 50%, but thinking I might sell a little more this morning as its up again over $0.15. Let the rest ride and buy back in if it goes back down.

I'll check my PMs as well.

3 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP over .21 this morning, which is one of the bands of resistance

There is a $3.50 valuation on Impossible Aerospace ALONE. Last ALPP acquisition caused it to hit .44 if it can clear that I think we're talking about Dollars in a few weeks

DM me your shipping info. Lagvulin will be headed your way.

7 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

Probably going to cancel the .44 sell order I had on the rest of my ALPP and just look at it a year from now.

Good call. Still watching for "the dip" at close today even though it will probably be way high in relative to what we've been used to with ALPP. I'll be putting all my outstanding cash in.

What's the story on this one? Down 50% yesterday
I've been in and out of it over the last few months, was a steady climber. Several different segments to them including EV which I think was the catalyst. They had a direct offering and it plummeted, I grabbed a bunch at $1.21 and will hold for a few weeks to see what it does but I think it'll climb back towards $3. I have a stop set, it's a low risk high reward play imo

43 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP's/Impossible Aerospace TEST deal with Uncle Sam worth 1.5 M being filled, a test deal.

She's about to blast off through .30

Is there a sell point here? This has to drop back down at some point to get back in, right? Closing in on all time highs...gotta figure some profit taking.

Edited by HoustonHorn

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

Is there a sell point here? This has to drop back down at some point to get back in, right? Closing in on all time highs...gotta figure some profit taking.

Sell most of it and keep a small position isn't a terrible idea. If it breaks .44 it's simply gone with nothing to stop it from going multiple dollars.

I've sold I'm going to sell on this run up, did a little of it too early, but had gotten burned at that .11 resistance a few times so oh well.

If there is another dip to .20 or lower I'll probably add in some more.

14 minutes ago, NateHitch said:
3 hours ago, SuperSport said:
IDEX, you beautiful bastard!

Holding up pretty well too, I was thinking it'd have a larger drop off than it did. Thought about selling at $2.75 but I'm going to hold onto it for a while, I don't think it's done yet

I unfortunately caught the falling knife back in June, so my overall position is just barely back to green. Will continue to live dangerously though because stonks only go up...

What’s the scoop on SNVP? When’s the next shoe to drop?
I've got my eye on it, will let you know when. No news for now about the R/M Partner though.

FRSX is making me money in AH. It loves pre and post market, and dumping during trading houra so I may sell some tomorrow before the bell and buy it back before close

Jumped in TSNP today on the Dip. Looked at it before but it seemed too hot, which it was last week. Financial sector in a merger...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Played this one back in early October, sold too early but still grabbed profits. If RadioSilentplay likes it then I do too. I'm not saying buy, I'm saying watch. If you do buy set stops, I'm looking to see what it does in the hour or two after market open

This is currently up 45% AH. I guess his followers took this one to heart.

16 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I've got my eye on it, will let you know when. No news for now about the R/M Partner though.

FRSX is making me money in AH. It loves pre and post market, and dumping during trading houra so I may sell some tomorrow before the bell and buy it back before close

Jumped in TSNP today on the Dip. Looked at it before but it seemed too hot, which it was last week. Financial sector in a merger...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Called that shit on FRSX like clockwork

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

RC...you have a target buy-in for ALPP? Would like to pick up some more...

Looks like a dip coming up soon maybe during the lunch time. Flippers are getting out it looks like. If it goes under $0.20 I'm buying more

All the news is the same, still scheduled announcements coming before the end of the month. Merger finalization with Impossible Aerospace