Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Well it's already back over .20 so congrats on your entry

Hopefully we close back above that .22 resistance band

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah buddy got up around .23 and closed over resistance. Hopefully that was our selloff day. I'll take a

I hope some of yall got onboard with that $TSNP dip too. I'm up over 50% just from yesterday. I think this time next month it's rivaling ALPPs current PPS, this time next year I think both are trading on NASDAQ

Something very interesting going on with another already purchased shell I've got a $1k starter on $QUTR

They filed a name change to Born Inc, and it looks like they've filed something that will reduce the SS from 2.7B to 500M,  that isn't a R/S. Never seen that before, but if it's actually the case it became 5x more valuable and could go bonkers tomorrow morning.

If it doesn't gap up instantaneously, I'm going to try to double my position at the opening bell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Something very interesting going on with another already purchased shell I've got a $1k starter on $QUTR

They filed a name change to Born Inc, and it looks like they've filed something that will reduce the SS from 2.7B to 500M,  that isn't a R/S. Never seen that before, but if it's actually the case it became 5x more valuable and could go bonkers tomorrow morning.

If it doesn't gap up instantaneously, I'm going to try to double my position at the opening bell.

It gapped to .009 before it even opened, but somebody has muddied the waters by posting an incomplete and fishy form riddled with inaccuracies. I'm tripling my position while it gets sorted which I'm sure is the same reason the person posted the doc.

12 minutes ago, bluto said:

What’s the jump off for alpp? It’s running high 20s now. Or just holding for long run?

I've decided that I'm not selling anymore this year (at least under $3.50 valuation made by Airbus when they bought in lol), IMO you should at least hold to see what their announcement is in the next few weeks about their expansion into 7 new states and  manufacturing businesses becoming licensed GCs. Also Dec 10th the Impossible Aerospace deal becomes final which might bring more news about the Air Force contracts.

18 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I hope some of yall got onboard with that $TSNP dip too. I'm up over 50% just from yesterday. I think this time next month it's rivaling ALPPs current PPS, this time next year I think both are trading on NASDAQ

I think TSNP is going to be my best purchase in a while, up 100% already and nothing buy blue sky above it. It's got volume legs for days, and at this PPS that means LOTS of big money pouring in. Global Financial PayPal competitor, hell PayPal should just buy them and get their Tech and Market Footing in Asia/India

Edited by RCRanger03

9 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I think TSNP is going to be my best purchase in a while. It's got volume legs for days, and at this PPS that means LOTS of big money pouring in. Global Financial PayPal competitor

"Tesoro Enterprises Incorporation. Tesoro Enterprises, Inc. is a holding company. The Company focuses on the delivery of construction materials for the commercial and residential market places."

What am I missing here?

2 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

"Tesoro Enterprises Incorporation. Tesoro Enterprises, Inc. is a holding company. The Company focuses on the delivery of construction materials for the commercial and residential market places."

What am I missing here?

That's the shell, it's being Reverse Mergered with HUMBL (HUMBLpay.com) basically a worldwide blockchain PayPal. A Forbes top 20 startup. They're using TSNP like an IPO, The shares traded over the last 2 weeks equate to $75M which is just massive money for the OTC. I think it uplists like ASAP 

• Hook 'Em 2

That's the shell, it's being Reverse Mergered with HUMBL (HUMBLpay.com) basically a worldwide blockchain PayPal. A Forbes top 20 startup. They're using TSNP like an IPO, The shares traded over the last 2 weeks equate to $75M which is just massive money for the OTC. I think it uplists like ASAP 

What’s an entry point you’d take?

4 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

What’s an entry point you’d take?

I felt lucky to catch a dip in the .01s (I missed the ride up from the triple 0s unfortunately), but a lot of people didn't and think they've hit the next paypal so there may not be any more sells offs. However ALMOST every run has profit takes, and the holidays are known to cause people to exit positions. If you can get low .03s maybe? If it dips back into the .02s then buy buy buy.

If it is what I think it is, just buy it now and hold for a year it wont matter if you got it at .02 or .04

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

3 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

It gapped to .009 before it even opened, but somebody has muddied the waters by posting an incomplete and fishy form riddled with inaccuracies. I'm tripling my position while it gets sorted which I'm sure is the same reason the person posted the doc.

Rough day for this one.

Rough day for this one.
That document did its damage, even if it comes out later that it was false or invalid like PFMS. Wont know until 5T puts out a PR im down about $1.5k

Luckily TSNP is still running, XMET is wanting break loose,, alpp is holding its gains and FPVD is revving its engines

So I'm still up $1k on the day

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, bluto said:

What’s the deal then? And I’m 2m shares on snvp ready for that 1cent

Deal?

SNVP remains a mystery. No court updates, no PR, I've tried contacting Suneel Sawant the new custodian we will see if that comes back and Acquifin's defunct. The fact that it's holding at historical support shows me all the flippers are out and that a lot of people are still just holding and waiting.

Deal?
SNVP remains a mystery. No court updates, no PR, I've tried contacting Suneel Sawant the new custodian we will see if that comes back and Acquifin's defunct. The fact that it's holding at historical support shows me all the flippers are out and that a lot of people are still just holding and waiting.

As in what’s coming down the pipe on alpp and or tsnp in early December.

ALPP finalizes the deal on Impossible Aerospace. That should drive news along with potential information they teased about the expansion deals

TSNP has a shareholder meeting which is going to be treasure trove of HUMBL info.

Lol I looked while typing this and TSNP broke .10 just now. It might already be in Dollarland by that point

Edited by RCRanger03

Much love to@HoustonHorn and@Sabalo for the celebratory Lagavulin. I hope yall held on to some of that ALPP or TSNP

I made $15k this week, $10k today alone

Also added another potstock SUTI, they're voting on a legalization bill in the house next week. Hoping it can help my MEDH recover

Ill post an update with PTs on everything I've mentioned in this thread on Sunday night.

• Hook 'Em 1

Can't remember how many of these I've posted in here, so I'll just do all my current penny holdings. These are in order of excitement I have about their future

1) TSNP - R/M for HUMBL. Basically a Global Blockchain Paypal. It is an OTC unicorn having gone from .0002 to .010 in a few weeks AND seems like it should be a hold not a sell. Lots of Millionaires have already been made by this, lots more to be made soon. EVERYTHING I know and my experience stocks says that this should have a cool down on Monday, possibly a 25 - 30% Pullback, but then again this thing has been defying gravity for the last two weeks. Upcoming Catalyst on December 9th is a Shareholder Conference Call where they’ll offically announce the completion of the R/M, and potentially release a bunch of information. IMO if you’re not in yet, I’d see if there is a dip at open and grab anything under .08 for a dip and rip. If you’re already in under .06 and don’t need your investment money, then hold on for dear life. I don't think it's out on a limb to expect this hits a $0.50 - $1 by the end of the week (there is a new PT by some out there for $5 to naturally pave the way for uplisting without any shareholder shenanigans like an R/S), and even higher on the two trading days leading up to that call.

2) ALPP - I've been bumping my gums about ALPP in here for long enough, so I'll just give the new info. They've acquired Impossible Aerospace (a former customer) and announced an expansion into 7 states and getting GC licensing for the 2 metal fabricating holdings DELUXE and MORRIS around the same time as IA deal finalizes. There is hope that it’s related to the Military contracts that IA is bringing on, since they’ve already began talking up their ability to reduce cost on integration. I'm holding my remaining shares through the end of the year and probably until they become long term gains.

3) XMET - Lots of buying at .0003 - .0004, ate the bulk of the .0005s and bumped up against the .0006s. It has major resistance in the .0006 - .0007 range that caused a stumble all the way back down to .0002 (where I picked up another 5M shares).  It's been steadily climbing back up, if it can break through .0007 I think it will settle in the low to mid .001s waiting for court dates. This is my largest share position and third largest in $ value behind ALPP and TSNP, but if I go up a tax bracket it will be because of XMET.

There is a December 11th court date that will be the end of the Claims period for what appear to be illegitimately issued shares, and the hope is that David Lazar will use the lack of opposition so far to get those cancelled like he did with EGOC. The news probably wont come out officially until the next week. If that happens it goes from bloated share structure to a svelte R/M shell. It's also been fast tracked  (become current, shares designated) which may mean there is a prospective buyer already lined up waiting for the share reduction.

4) SUTI / MEDH - Potstocks are going to be absolutely money next week leading up to a seemingly easy win in the US House on Legalization. SUTI already ran from .0003 to .003 on Friday before a profit taking pullback at the end of the short day, but that was without the news of the vote that came out afterhours. SUTI is cannabis dispensories. MEDH is in the process of R/M a conglomerate of Pot businesses under one umbrella. It owns a hemp farm in South Texas, and a chain of CBD coffee shops based in Austin called LazyDaze that is under a major expansion the past year with locations opening all over the country. New ticker once the R/M completes with. Caution that MEDH has some shady financial characters from it’s past that have been converting notes and tanked it from the .03 - .05 Range down to the .006 - .008 channel. Here is to hoping the legalization vote breaks it out fo the slump. I think you’d be safe for profits buying at the current price point (my position is 3x PPS so I’m just hoping to get back green)

5) FPVD - Completing the deal to become BIGtoken (this will be accompanied by a R/S of anywhere between 1:100 - 1:10000000). I have a decent number of shares, but don't have enough to survive the bad end of the R/S so I'll probably be taking profits and exiting in the .005 - .008 range (already rode this to .008 twice so I think it can do it again). Danger is that the new Hotshot CEO died suddenly a week or two ago in Mexico. He was their major mover & shaker and it could reduce confidence in BIGtoken’s spinout from SRAX

6) FONU - Sports streaming shell R/M... has been showing all the signs of taking off for a few weeks, tested .0015 last week. I'm looking to exit similar PT as FPVD. 

7)  QUTR/PFMS - I own a million of each of these and they've each gotten tanked just as they began to take off, by very sketchy documents that raised the spectre of massive R/S. In fact the similar way it was done makes it seem like the same people are monkeying around ( submitted through the NVSOS filing system that anyone can access and upload, incomplete documents with verifiable mistakes, scribbled signatures for people that can’t be verified, name changes to companies that are ghosts with no online presence). I’ve been holding and even buying shares in the dump, but even so I’m down 50% on both of these currently  

8  ) SNVP - There are some rumblings of a reinstatement filing for December. In the end were at the mercy of the new custodian. Looks like .0004 is the bottom though if you wanted a place to park $400 for a million shares just in case, but if you do just forget about it until news comes. I'm holding my shares, but if you're looking for a .000 I much prefer XMET

9) CMGO, OWUV, PFWIQ - If you’re in these they’re not doing much. I’m just holding waiting for news. I wouldn't fault anyone for cutting any of these. If you're going to keep one it should probably be OWUV, especially if they manage to acquire BCorp status, also they are a major investor in Nate Boyer's NFL film 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

RC throw your venmo at me on here or PM, need to kick ya a little something for a couple these strikes

If you're making money, I'm making money. I only talk up stocks that I'm in (before I alert any of you cretins of course).

Typical deal has been $1K+ profit nets me a Lagavulin, and now HoustonHorn has established a new level of appreciation, 6 figures of profit gets me a case.

$RCRanger03 CashApp

@RCRanger03 Venmo

DISCLAIMER, if yall see a chance to get profit that will benefit your life, don't let anything I'm saying prevent you from taking it. I'm just a blowhard on the internets, and I've missed out on 1000% profits multiple times before waiting for the big score. Gains ain't yours until you sell, same with losses. I'll help yall get in early when I can, and keep you up to date, but yall need to set your own exit PTs. 

• Like 1

If you're making money, I'm making money. I only talk up stocks that I'm in (before I alert any of you cretins of course).

Typical deal has been $1K+ profit nets me a Lagavulin, and now HoustonHorn has established a new level of appreciation, 6 figures of profit gets me a case.

$RCRanger03 CashApp

@RCRanger03 Venmo

DISCLAIMER, if yall see a chance to get profit that will benefit your life, don't let anything I'm saying prevent you from taking it. I'm just a blowhard on the internets, and I've missed out on 1000% profits multiple times before waiting for the big score. Gains ain't yours until you sell, same with losses. I'll help yall get in early when I can, and keep you up to date, but yall need to set your own exit PTs. 

Just sent a test venmo for a buck, it go thru?

Updates from this morning

$TSNP shorts are out in force on social media, they're going to try hard to create a panic sell and given the unprecedented situation with this run their arguments are reasonable. Normally you should absolutely sell a large portion of your position at this point to secure profits (AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD!), but I personally am going to hold. I think it just might burn those shorts anyways. Opening Gap looks to be to .13 if the dip is going to happen it will probably happen within 30 mins of that as this tends to trade stronger as the day goes on. Also apparently there is a potential PR coming on Tuesday, probably that they completed the redomiciling from Oklahoma to Delaware which is what was announced two weeks ago.

$PFMS 2 fillings have been alerted last night. Could either be confirmation of the R/S (I'm watching FINRA notification of that) or maybe at least something to give more info. It's been curling up the last few trading days.

Edited by RCRanger03

57 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Updates from this morning

$TSNP shorts are out in force on social media, they're going to try hard to create a panic sell and given the unprecedented situation with this run their arguments are reasonable. Normally you should absolutely sell a large portion of your position at this point to secure profits (AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD!), but I personally am going to hold. I think it just might burn those shorts anyways. Opening Gap looks to be to .13 if the dip is going to happen it will probably happen within 30 mins of that as this tends to trade stronger as the day goes on. Also apparently there is a potential PR coming on Tuesday, probably that they completed the redomiciling from Oklahoma to Delaware which is what was announced two weeks ago.

$PFMS 2 fillings have been alerted last night. Could either be confirmation of the R/S (I'm watching FINRA notification of that) or maybe at least something to give more info. It's been curling up the last few trading days.

Ooooh the market is anxious to get started! 

$TSNP is already clearing $0.13 Form T trades in the PM 

$ALPP is already clearing $0.42 Form T trades in the PM (EDIT: Clearing $0.45s now which breaks the 52 week high. Looks like it may gap to $0.50 on open...)

$SNVP has already done 1M volume of .0004 Form T trades in the PM

Edited by RCRanger03

23 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Ooooh the market is anxious to get started! 

$TSNP is already clearing $0.13 Form T trades in the PM (EDIT: Clearing 0.14s now. Burn shorties burn)

$ALPP is already clearing $0.42 Form T trades in the PM (EDIT: Clearing $0.45s now which breaks the 52 week high. Looks like it may gap to $0.50 on open...)

$SNVP has already done 1M volume of .0004 Form T trades in the PM

$SUTI joining the Form T trade bonanza  

7 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Jesus. I just can’t seem to find an entry into TSNP. There was one little afternoon pullback session and that’s been it.

If there is going to be a day it will be today, but PM isn't looking good for you. Someobody just dropped $40k at $0.15

Edited by RCRanger03