Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

anybody have insight on ABML? I am considering getting into it. It was at .50 this week, got up to 1.50ish and now trading down around 1.10. Support is .87 right now and has bearish candlesticks so thinking of putting in a buy order of 1.00. Any info if you had looked into it would be great.

2 minutes ago, Walte464 said:

Have a $3.50 sell mark as you stated earlier, is that something to stay at or should I just ride the train.

This is like the event horizon of a black hole. After that point all physics cease to exist, and I will have reached the end of my wisdom

I'd probably suggest doing both. How much is up to you, but I think I'll sell some... not a lot, maybe $10k worth (I love that I can say that)

And there it is, I may frame it

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

What does the NASDAQ reference entail exactly? Again, I’m a stonk idiot

Index funds will be buying.  All sorts of sector funds could buy.  Plus, legitimacy for institutional investors.  OTC is the Wild West which is why I had never so much as dipped a toe.

Uplist to Nasdaq voted on by the Board of Directors, submitting the filings required over the next few weeks, completion of process in about 45 days by beginning of February

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alpine-4-technologies-ltd-alpp-announces-its-plans-to-up-list-to-the-nasdaq-301198445.html

Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP) Announces its Plans to Up List to the NASDAQ

(PRNewsfoto/Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd.)

NEWS PROVIDED BY

Alpine 4 Technologies 

Dec 24, 2020, 13:50 ET

PHOENIX, Dec. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd., (OTCQB: ALPP) owner of leading small market businesses, announced today that its Board of Directors has voted to up list to the NASDAQ.

Kent B. Wilson, CEO, had this to say, "It has become clear to me that this is Alpine 4's moment. We have the opportunity to effectuate a new phase in our public ownership by up listing to the NASDAQ.  The significance of this change will bring important benefits to our current and future shareholders, as well as, our employees.  Timing is everything and there is a collective energy propelling Alpine 4 forward and we intend to capture that zeitgeist.   It's important that we take advantage of this opportunity quickly so that we can attract the right banking and capital market investors to Alpine 4.  These windows of opportunity can be fleeting and hence we are acting resolutely and expeditiously.

Short Term Goals for Long-term Gains:

When I became the Alpine 4 CEO on June 1st, 2014, I had a vision and business plan to build out a new form of American company. A company that was highly diversified, had defensible businesses that could stand the test of time, and would resonate with shareholder's desire to own a piece of the "American dream".  Over the past 6.5 years, Alpine 4 has "bootstrapped" itself into a company generating roughly $34m in annualized revenue and has built a foundation to grow into billions of dollars annually.  

The reasoning behind moving to the NASDAQ is wide and varied. However, the most important reason is to drive shareholder value. We have begun to garner international attention and we are grateful to those outside of the US who choose to participate in our American dream.  To continue driving shareholder value and subsequently grow our market capitalization, we need to  advance our business model of DSF (Drivers, Stabilizer, Facilitators).  Therefore, it is my firm belief that our already successful business model of DSF will flourish even more when Alpine 4 is listed on a national exchange like the NASDAQ. Additionally,  up listing will drive our cost of capital and equity down dramatically, add institutional shareholders to the Alpine 4 family and attract even more top tier customers and vendors to our ever-growing list of subsidiaries. 

Over the next few weeks, the company will begin submitting the appropriate filings with the SEC and FINRA,  for the NASDAQ up listing.  We anticipate this move will take roughly 45 days and should finalize around the end of January to the beginning of February.   This is an exciting time for everyone here at Alpine 4 and we are humbled by our shareholders who choose to join us in our endeavors."

About Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd.
Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd (OTCQB: ALPP) is a publicly traded conglomerate that is acquiring businesses that fit into its disruptive DSF business model of Drivers, Stabilizers, and Facilitators.   At Alpine 4, we understand the nature of how technology and innovation can accentuate a business.  Our focus is on how the adaptation of new technologies even in brick and mortar businesses can drive innovation.   We also believe that our holdings should benefit synergistically from each other and that the ability to have collaboration across varying industries can spawn new ideas and create fertile ground for competitive advantages.  This unique perspective has culminated in the development of our Blockchain enabled Enterprise Business Operating System called SPECTRUMebos.    

Contact: Kent B. Wilson, CEO or Ian Kantrowitz, VP of Investor Relations

investorrelations@alpine4.com

www.alpine4.com

Edited by RCRanger03

23 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Was shooting for $100k if FPVD or XMET would cooperate by the end of the year. Also not including the Lagavulin fund or the Stonklympics, but the taxman doesn't need to know about that.

How many figures next?

200.gif

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

RC, what kind of Lagavulin do you want? You have a case coming.

Haha surprise me!  

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

Motley Fools is hit or miss but I thought this article was worth thinking about. Applies to XMET, ARAT, SNVP, etc.

Are Soaring SPACs Signaling a Stock Market Blowout?

Many have been amazed at just how well the stock market has done this year, especially given all the challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic. One source of big gains has been the market for special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs.

Even today, SPACs were among the biggest winners, and the share-price rises that investors have seen don't always seem to come for very good reasons. Below, we'll look at whether investors should worry about how special purpose acquisition companies are doing and what it might mean for the broader stock market.

Also, this stock if affecting my daily life. I'm a nervous wreck.  I'm sure I have fewer shares than our fearless leader, but I'm at the point where I'm calculating how many years this shaves off my retirement age. I'm 43.

We're also at the point where I need to ask RCRanger03 what his craziest fetish is, and I'll pay for it. We're way past bottles of liquor. Of course, this all depends on when I sell, and given today's news, it may not be for a while.

I felt embarrassed to mention one of the Stonks I put money in, but since it's doubled, I'll fess up.  GMER.

I've done no DD, and wouldn't know what to look for if I did, but I aw the name while googling ALPP (or was it TSNP) and it came up on Stocktwits.  That led me to an investor hub board, and after reading that for a bit, it sounded pretty interesting.  Involved in ESports and Minecraft.  CEO recently put out a statement around vision and the investors they are looking for.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/good-gaming-ceo-david-b-dorwart-issues-2020-corporate-update-to-shareholders-301109125.html

I bought 100k shares @ 0.04, and it has since closed @ 0.08.

I offer NO advice, but I do offer dreams of $1.

You fuckers are going to be the end of me.  I never traded penny stocks until reading this board a few months ago.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 6:33 AM, Wiler77 said:

I never traded penny stocks until reading this board a few months ago.

Me either, but I’ve made a little money off recommendations in this thread. My regret is pulling out of ALPP months ago. I got back in but at 1$ and for very little money. I’ve started small as I learn so haven’t felt compelled to offer a minuscule “finder’s fee” yet. 

21 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

If I remember correctly, he is no longer sleeping with FRSX. My position at this point is minimal.

I am indeed out

In my experience, FRSX tends to halt outside of trading hours when it's releasing an offering. That plus the big run at the end of the week makes me think opening dip

T1 halts are for material news, so it  could be the long awaited announcement about their Japanese/Euro auto partners, but more likely that it's an offering. 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, bluto said:

How is alpp/otc’rs able to have price changes pre market open? Up to 3.40 now

Form T Trades

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/formt.asp

2 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

I just came here to ask about this.

Oh Jesus ALPP just made another drone acquisition AND they annouced a R/S form 1 to 1.5 - 3.5

Who the hell knows whats going to happen now  

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Trying to read all the news on this. In terms of R/S it's essentially as small as possible which, why even do it lol. It will further boost the PPS though... Remembering that R/S doesn't change the value of your shares just the number. It's market reaction that changes the value, and the second drone acquisition is pretty dynamite news to help offset market fears (looks like it nests into the hope that IA can produce an all electric airplane) and it's happening by January 10th... Yalls call, I'm sticking to my 1 year HODL plan

Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP) Adds to its Commercial Drone Holdings With its Acquisition of Vayu US, Inc.

(PRNewsfoto/Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd.)

NEWS PROVIDED BY

Alpine 4 Technologies 

Dec 28, 2020, 08:44 ET

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

PHOENIX, Dec. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd., (OTCQB: ALPP) owner of leading small market businesses, announced today that it has entered into a binding LOI with Vayu (U.S.), Inc (Vayu). Vayu builds high-performance vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) hybrid propulsion-based, autonomous aircraft. Its customers and partners range from public and private entities in Australia, Canada and sub-Saharan Africa in a variety of sectors – from critical medical supply transport to infrastructure inspection. Vayu represents Alpine 4's second recent acquisition in the fast-growing UAV space and will serve as a vital addition to the platform capabilities of Impossible Aerospace. The shareholders of Vayu are primarily leading venture capitalists and angel investors, including Tesla Motors founder's Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning and Cosmonaut Esther Dyson, as well as public health experts. Like Impossible Aerospace, the transaction will be completed in a reverse triangular merger with a newly formed subsidiary of Alpine 4. Upon meeting the final closing conditions, Vayu will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpine 4. Vayu and Alpine 4 expect to have the closing conditions met by January 10th, 2021. Daniel Pepper, the current CEO of Vayu, will continue on in his role as CEO.

Strategic Rationale

Kent Wilson, CEO of Alpine 4, had this to say, "I cannot say enough about Vayu and why I absolutely love this company. Their mission is resolute and purposeful. Their X5, G1 and G2 aircraft are designed to deliver lifesaving medicine and technology to people within inaccessible areas of developing countries, as well as hard-to-reach and vulnerable communities in the U.S. The mission-driven purpose of it alone is even more significant than its dollar value. When you look at the evolving landscape of the commercial UAV industry, you see an abundance of opportunities for Vayu's family of VTOL aircraft. Its seven years of expertise combines not only core technologies advantages but also invaluable market insights.

Wilson added: "Vayu's platforms complement the multicopters from Impossible Aerospace. Both Vayu and Impossible Aerospace have unique qualities that make their respective platforms advantageous and complementary, depending on the requirements of the end-user. Combining these two companies into the Alpine 4 portfolio of subsidiaries gives us a wider and larger scope of commercial clients and positions the company to capture a large market share of the commercial drone industry."

Daniel Pepper, CEO of Vayu, said, "This represents the beginning of a new chapter in Vayu's story. The company began in response to an acute need of tremendous magnitude: solving some of the hardest logistical challenges for delivering medical care, anywhere in the world. Over the years Vayu's capabilities have grown in size and capability, and in direct response to an enormous amount of customer and stakeholder engagement. Platforms such as the G1 and the G2 are virtually unmatched in the civilian market, yet their demand is as critical as ever. Whether it is for maritime surveillance, forest fire monitoring, linear asset inspection, or the primary and core use case of medical delivery, Vayu's opportunity set is wide, diverse, and growing. In the years to come, Vayu will further expand its offerings to a range of customers, ever expanding its payload and range capabilities, while further investing in its autopilot and avionics expertise to further safety, reliability, and autonomy."

Transaction highlights include:

• Advanced UAV autopilot software: The acquisition of Vayu will allow Alpine 4 to incorporate Vayu's highly advanced and rugged autopilot company-wide for other applications such as with Impossible Aerospace's US-1 drone.
  • Large Medical Market Opportunities: The rural medical markets of 'last mile' and 'middle mile' delivery that can be supported by Vayu's drone technology are large and growing. Vayu's G1 has a payload of 12lb while its G2 aircraft has a payload capacity of up to 44lbs.
  • Vertical Manufacturing: Having Vayu within the portfolio of Alpine 4 companies will add more integration opportunities with our subsidiary Quality Circuit Assembly and have cross-pollination manufacturing opportunities for the team at Vayu.

Vayu builds high-performance gas/electric VTOL aircraft that save lives. Founded in 2014 by Daniel Pepper, the company unveiled its X5 in 2016, and its G1 and G2 aircraft in 2020. Vayu's mission is to solve the hardest and most critical logistics challenges, anywhere in the world, aiming to set the standard and lead the market in safe, reliable, and autonomous VTOL aircraft.

ABC News: https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/doctors-drones-drop-medical-supplies-madagascar-46880863

X5 Vayu:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z0x0ZekTQ&lc=z13hjp1x2zf1hntfw22mxpfaknz4fdcpu04

https://www.vayu.us/

Alpine 4:  Four principles at the core of our business are Synergy. Innovation. Drive. Excellence.  At Alpine 4, we believe synergistic innovation drives excellence. By anchoring these words to our combined experience and capabilities, we can aggressively pursue opportunities within and across vertical markets. We deliver solutions that not only drive industry standards but also increase value for our shareholders.

Contact: Kent B. Wilson, CEO or Ian Kantrowitz, VP of Investor Relations
investorrelations@alpine4.com
www.alpine4.com

Edited by RCRanger03