Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Such an asinine stonk, and even tho it’s over $40 it’s 100% a stonk. I’ve picked up a few more $30 contracts for March on it.

Stock is trading at a 5 year high. 5 years ago their most recent FY report showed revenue of $9.3B and profits of $600+ million. There TTM figures are revenue of $5.1B and losses of $200 million. Just shows you how important it is to get a guy on your board that knows how to sell dog toys online.

Edited by Blotto

5 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

XMET had some filings, deregistering from it's duty to report to the SEC. 

The status minutes update from 1/8 minutes say it was continued to 2/5

Initial response was up to .0014, and then a dip to .0009

Things are very unstable right now... 

I only half understand that but don't like it much

I wouldn't buy any right now. Wouldn't fault anyone getting out either. Things are very unclear.  

It's not terrible news on it's own (don't see how it could be spun as good news thought). In this absence of other information could constitute it going dark without the duties to report. Most Pink Sheets aren't SEC reporting, this just brings it to the normal level of a Pink Sheet, but it seems like a step back since there was that protection from dilution.

Confidence was shaky already due to the status report not coming out (and now coming out continued) and this has some people bailing. 

I haven't sold my 7M, but I'm watching things closely into close today

EDIT: as of 2:10pm BID is 21M / ASK is 7.5M don't want that to invert

Edited by RCRanger03

17 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I wouldn't buy any right now. Wouldn't fault anyone getting out either. Things are very unclear.  

It's not terrible news on it's own (don't see how it could be spun as good news thought). In this absence of other information could constitute it going dark without the duties to report. Most Pink Sheets aren't SEC reporting, this just brings it to the normal level of a Pink Sheet, but it seems like a step back since there was that protection from dilution.

Confidence was shaky already due to the status report not coming out (and now coming out continued) and this has some people bailing. 

I haven't sold my 7M, but I'm watching things closely into close today

EDIT: as of 2:10pm BID is 21M / ASK is 7.5M don't want that to invert

2:26 just inverted Bid is 8.5M / Ask is 15.5M

Looking Rough...

2 minutes ago, BTW said:

The gambler in me wants to roll the dice and pick up some more shares at the new price ... but the whole "catching a falling knife" adage keeps ringing in my ears. 

I'm not buying shares, but somebody clearly is at .0009 and .0008. More than 100M in the last hour have been bought

Edited by RCRanger03

Perked back up to .009 - .001 with a couple M at .001 before being painted red at close

I'll do a little digging tonight, but not a strong day for XMET, will post tomorrow morning my plan for my shares. 

Glad ALPP and TSNP were green else I might be a little more bummed.

Edited by RCRanger03

3 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

@RCRanger03 TSNP has moved from .15 to .22 in a week.  Is this a good time to take a position?

If it is what I think it is, then it doesn't matter .15 or .22 (I think I said that about ALPP a few times along the way), but you are assuming some more risk than if you had bought in the consolidation the last few weeks. I bought a fair amount of shares on the way down between .18 and .09, and have been holding while we passed back up through that zone.

Tomorrow will be very interesting and should be a bellwether since Monday is closed for trading. Next Friday is the Conference Call where they will announce at the very least HumblFinancial a blockchain ETF they were previously trying to get started through Block30 (Brian Foote's business that won 2019 North American startup of the year in the blockchain community). Just on the current buzz I see it continuing to creep up towards the CC, with a sell before the news dip next Friday. The last CC was as good as one as I've seen and it still ate it afterwards, so that's not a terrible idea.

Then again, at some point my prediction is that a piece of news clicks like Impossible Aerospace did for ALPP and it just goes and never comes back. I doubt that happens before they have a live app, but you never know what could come.

A TSNP/Humbl adjacent thing that is also interesting is the crypto Digibyte (DGB). Digibyte and Block30 were partners, and Foote seems to associate with Jared Tate. Could be that they'll continue that with Humbl in some way and if Humbl takes off so could DGB

• Hook 'Em 1

Wednesday could be the day but I'd be very careful shorting GME (duh). Cramer just talked about it and referenced r/wallstreetbets who seem to be all in on buying up available shares. He did a 5 minute segment on how a short squeeze works and all that. Enough boomers probably watch Cramer to potentially cause even more share buying tomorrow to get in on the action and further face fuck the shorts when there aren't enough shares to go around and positions start getting closed out. I believe short interest gets reported tomorrow, I am fascinated to see how it has changed since Dec 31.

On a related note, BBBY looks to be seeing some similar action, though their short interest is something like 70%, not the 140% or whatever GME was.

I took a flier on some weekly GME calls that went ITM after hours today. My only regret is not being such a pussy and buying more but in my defense this followed a +60% day yesterday.

Edited by 936horn

On the trail of RIDE, lordstown motors. Yes, yet another EV play, this is a crew cab truck with a unique build of battery motors on each wheel. Just announced 100k preorders.

Just as important is they are in the application process for sweet sweet govt loan money, same program Tesla had yrs ago. They’re based in Ohio and a fairly powerful US rep is holding their hand through the process. With new regime talking big on US manufacturing things are lining up. CEO seems on the level from the interviews I’ve seen too.

Their goal is to have a full unit ready for Detroit auto show early summer and delivery of units by yr end.

My computer is not working right now. So I'm going to post from wife's so don't expect me to post back much today

I'm holding my XMET. I've made the commitment to lose it all or win it all. There's a high risk that it will tank today given the sentiment I've see out in the community. There are only about 100ish of us original .0001 - .0002 adopters left all holding between 5M - 50M shares each. At least one of them is getting out today, early in the day. I think we've lost almost all of those who got caught in the .002s by this point, and if it goes .0007 or lower we'll lose most of whats left of the .0012 - .0014 crowd as 50% stop losses limt set or mentally set start to hit which would take it even lower.

Take that for what you will, remembering that I'm already on free shares and still will profit if it's over .0002. The risk/reward chance is just too good for me. It's worth it for me to risk $7k more in profit by bailing now, to get a shot at $70k minimum if I've been right all along and this close to the end I'm willing to pay that price to see. It is the stonking way. 

Risk what you can afford to lose. We probably wont know for sure what the outcome is until early February. Also be on the lookout for a 6k which signifies foreign investments. There is some thought that removing the SEC duty to report was in order to switch the foreign reporting schedule given that the buyer is based in China.

Lazar and Chasey are still custodians until at least 2/1 but I'd expect a termination shortly there after and then Wei Tian and Co will do whatever it is they are planning be that a R/S (if there wasn't a share cancellation this would be inevitable) or an immediate R/M with Shenzhen World Union or Qiao Holdings.

Good luck, Good Profits, and Good Stonk on you all. I HAVE SPOKEN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

My computer is not working right now. So I'm going to post from wife's so don't expect me to post back much today

I'm holding my XMET. I've made the commitment to lose it all or win it all. There's a high risk that it will tank today given the sentiment I've see out in the community. There are only about 100ish of us original .0001 - .0002 adopters left all holding between 5M - 50M shares each. At least one of them is getting out today, early in the day. I think we've lost almost all of those who got caught in the .002s by this point, and if it goes .0007 or lower we'll lose most of whats left of the .0012 - .0014 crowd as 50% stop losses limt set or mentally set start to hit which would take it even lower.

Take that for what you will, remembering that I'm already on free shares and still will profit if it's over .0002. The risk/reward chance is just too good for me. It's worth it for me to risk $7k more in profit by bailing now, to get a shot at $70k minimum if I've been right all along and this close to the end I'm willing to pay that price to see. It is the stonking way. 

Risk what you can afford to lose. We probably wont know for sure what the outcome is until early February. Also be on the lookout for a 6k which signifies foreign investments. There is some thought that removing the SEC duty to report was in order to switch the foreign reporting schedule given that the buyer is based in China.

Lazar and Chasey are still custodians until at least 2/1 but I'd expect a termination shortly there after and then Wei Tian and Co will do whatever it is they are planning be that a R/S (if there wasn't a share cancellation this would be inevitable) or an immediate R/M with Shenzhen World Union or Qiao Holdings.

I'm riding it out on this one.

7 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

All in all, thought today would be a lot worse

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

All in all, thought today would be a lot worse

#metoo ... Definitely did better today than I expected everywhere except TSNP, it's obvious people there are wary. Probably means a bigger sell before the news crowd next week. Sign up for the CC here https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call

ALPP Shareholder Meeting update https://sec.report/Document/0001096906-21-000103/

Register if you want to be there for what I believe will be the glorious moment of ascension to Nasdaq.

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpf-ygrT0pE9yZnleF8iSnBoyq_7O6y2Re

• Hook 'Em 1

Hi
My name is Wally, and I have a problem
I am already anxious because there is no pre-market numbers to look at tonight, and tomorrow the markets are closed. 
I hate it when that happens, and the feelings I get about it.
I did however ignore the urge to buy options on Friday, that usually placates my idleness and more often it loses me money.
I'm now sure the market will open way down on Tuesday, because I did not hedge going into the long weekend.

They say the first step in fixing a problem is admitting that you have one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

What? Surly stonkers ain’t got no love for MEDH anymore.?NOVN? Both killing it today.

image.gif.4f3f9e68af58da0a540ab42c19e6ba0a.gif
NOVN ran on no news, that was all large scale orders. Big fish scooped up a ton of shares and then retail traders took profits and it dipped. It'll be the only FDA approved treatment for molluscum, catalyst #1. But wait it kills covid too?? Catalyst #2efd70988aa8846a342beda3ab69c57a9.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2

For those of you who own shares of TSNP/HUMBL or are interested in the company, HUMBL will be have an investor call on Jan 22.

You can sign up for the call at this URL:  HUMBL Investor Call Jan 22 

On that same page they have a video of an investor call they did on Dec 9, 2020 which outlines the company product(s) and gives a projected

timeline of events for 2021. It is worth the 47 minutes to watch.

7 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

For those of you who own shares of TSNP/HUMBL or are interested in the company, HUMBL will be have an investor call on Jan 22.

You can sign up for the call at this URL:  HUMBL Investor Call Jan 22 

On that same page they have a video of an investor call they did on Dec 9, 2020 which outlines the company product(s) and gives a projected

timeline of events for 2021. It is worth the 47 minutes to watch.

I live posted that last call in this thread, planning to do the same for this one.

25 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I live posted that last call in this thread, planning to do the same for this one.

Also I think I posted this before, but in case not I'm accumulating some Digibyte ($DGB) pre conference call. They were official partners with Block30 and there is some evidence that it may be announced on the Friday CC that they'll be supported by HUMBL. It's not on the major exchanges like Coinbase yet, but at under .03 its worth me putting a few hundred in case I'm right.

ALPP CEO letter to shareholders

https://www.accesswire.com/624786/Alpine-4-Technologies-ALPP-CEO-Issues-Annual-Letter-For-2021

PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2021 / Alpine 4 Technologies (OTCQB:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses, CEO issues his Annual CEO Letter for 2021.

Dear Shareholders,

Last year taught us a lot about what is important, what isn't and what we hold dear. Many of us lost family members, friends and co-workers to the COVID-19 pandemic, and that pain resides in our hearts and minds. However, we also saw a new spirit of family wellbeing, a drive to be healthier and a new purpose for simply being present in the lives that are most important to us. These are the gifts that occurred in 2020 when many had their lives slowed down, and in some cases, put on hold. As I look back at 2020, I see the building blocks for a great future for those willing to embrace the positives this last year brought upon us. As we look forward to 2021 and beyond, there are amazing opportunities that lay ahead for us. Throughout history, the dawn of a decade is typically viewed as a new cohort of emerging ideas that guide future generations. I believe the 2020s will be looked at, as the decade of the great reset. How we view the world, our society and socials norms have been turned upside down. Some may see this as a setback, but many of these changes can better serve humanity. Advances in medicine, AI, EV, drones and virtual collaboration are at the genesis of new immense progress. These advances are radically changing our world and Alpine 4 is on the leading edge of some of these afore mentioned emerging technologies.

Global Footprint

The acquisition of Impossible Aerospace Corporation (IA) has garnered global attention, expanding our base of shareholders internationally. We estimate having over 24,000 shareholders throughout Europe and a growing number of shareholders in Asia and beyond.

Starting in February, new international initiatives will begin to take hold with our soon to be formed holding company, A4 Aerospace, Inc., this will be the holding subsidiary for Impossible Aerospace and Vayu US, Inc. Vayu's G1 and G2 platforms are paving the way to be the undisputed world leader in its field for range and payload. Increasing opportunities in; Africa, Australia, Canada and other international markets. IA's next generation drones will also be marketed to the US Department of Defense and our allies worldwide.

Our subsidiary, Quality Circuit Assembly, Inc. (QCA) located in Silicon Valley, also builds many of the components that go into electronic devices deployed all over the world. Ranging from clean air purification sensors and systems, to electronics within major aircraft manufactures, to electric vehicles, QCA is poised to grow exponentially over the next few years.

Value of The DSF Business Model

As we began to build out our model of DSF (Driver, Stabilizer, Facilitator) in 2016 with our first acquisition of Quality Circuit Assembly, Inc., I was regularly asked, "what is DSF, and why is it relevant?" DSF is a motto I coined during my years of corporate turn arounds for consulting firms and private equity groups. It described the characteristics I found that existed in successful generational businesses. While these companies had DSF products and/or services, I found that you could build a business of acquisition using the DSF model.

So, what is DSF exactly?

• Drivers - Are exciting new companies with large upside potential for market share and revenue generation.
  • Stabilizers - Are companies with sticky customers, consistent revenue and solid net profits.
  • Facilitators - Are companies with synergistic relevance to the other portfolio companies and whose product and/or service give a sister company a competitive advantage.

When you combine these three categories into one purpose-driven business model, you begin to see the value of something very unique and powerful. The acquisitions of Quality Circuit Assembly and American Precision Fabricators (now QCA Central), allowed us to acquire a robust customer base and the ability to facilitate innovation (Facilitators). We purchased Morris Sheet Metal, Inc., Deluxe Sheet Metal, Inc., and Excel Fabrication, LLC. to add stability (Stabilizers). When you add these, along with the development of our in-house Enterprise Business Operating System, SPECTRUMebos, it becomes clear that the foundation for a much larger company has been laid to build upon. Then we added Driver companies, Impossible Aerospace Corporation and Vayu (US) Inc., creating the visibility and exposure of Alpine 4 to take off, as well an explosion in market cap. Imagine what Alpine 4 and our stock price will look like when we are generating $50m, $100m, or $500m in revenue and we announce a new driver company. This is the power of DSF and we are just getting started!

The Lingering Effects of COVID-19

I am thrilled to say we are estimating that our annualized revenue grew by at least 19% or $33.5m for 2020. We also estimated our sales would have exceeded $44m for 2020 if we didn't face the problematic business climate that proceeded the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to delayed or lost revenue, our drive towards profitability took a sharp turn when COVID-19 hit. The company's ability to drive net profit to the bottom line was exasperated by the constraints of delayed contracts, customers halting sales in the US market, and shelter in place orders. A bright spot was our ability to maintain most of our workforce. This was the result of the company's subsidiaries receiving roughly $3.4 million in PPP funds. The economical hardship of maintaining 92% of our workforce was not being able to maintain the matching revenue. This added to our costs of operating and expanded the losses we experienced in 2020.

With the new year, many new opportunities will enhance Alpine 4's ability to grow and drive profitability. After careful discussions with our subsidiary leadership, we anticipate solid organic growth within all of our holding groups. For 2021, without any new acquisitions, we anticipate Alpine 4 to generate $42-$55 million in annualized revenue and potentially much more if COVID-19 doesn't inflict market inhibiting barriers like it did in 2020. We expect the bulk of this revenue to occur in Q2 and Q3 2021, as there is a significant backlog of work from 2020.

Now on to the acquisition goals for 2021. In 2020 we closed on three businesses. Technically two, but I am considering the Vayu acquisition to have occurred in 2020. Based on where we are today, I believe we will acquire between 2 to 3 additional companies. These potential subsidiaries would be crucial additions in rounding out the A4 Construction Services, A4 Manufacturing and A4 Aerospace holdings. Based on the current size of Alpine 4, we are conducting due diligence on acquisitions that could add an additional $25m to $40m in annualized revenue.

NASDAQ

Nasdaq is home to many of the greatest companies in the US and the world; Tesla, Google, Apple, and many more come to mind. The move from the OTCQB to the NASDAQ aligns with our vision to be the leading conglomerate of innovative and synergistic companies. On the NASDAQ, we will lead the way for the next generation of great American based companies to solve some of the world's most pressing needs. We will give our shareholders the ability to participate in the American dream and the dreams of others worldwide, by owning a small piece of companies that are at the frontlines of building, fabricating and developing the needs of society. In addition, we will be joining the world's elite businesses who use their presence on the Nasdaq to enhance their abilities to provide more effective cost of capital strategies. This more effective cost of capital will greatly enhance Alpine 4's ability to succeed, driving a higher PPS and market cap, concluding in shareholder value.

Unprecedented Access and a Drive to Succeed

In 2014, when I became CEO of Alpine 4, I made a purpose-driven statement to our newly formed leadership team that Alpine 4 would be a company of great transparency. During those first few months, I saw something very special in our emerging team. If you have experienced my management style, you would know that I like to see who rises to the occasion when a void occurs and then empower them with the knowledge and tools to do the job at hand. It is easy for leaders to strive to solve every problem, but it creates complacency with subordinates and stagnates growth if every decision has to be made for them. (This is why we will grow to a company in excess of $1 billion… because I am not the bottleneck). Everyone on our executive leadership team (ELT) has, at one point, risen to the occasion to fill an important void when the opportunity has presented itself. That's right; voids are not problems, they are opportunities. Ian Kantrowitz, VP of IR, was the epitome of this example. Early in our journey, we started to experience explosive growth in the number of investors that were coming into Alpine 4. As I began to verbalize the void that was beginning to form at one of our ELT meetings, I realized that I wouldn't have to wait long to see who would fill the void. Ian Kantrowitz had already begun the process of communicating with shareholders and educating them on the pressing items at hand as he brought in many of the first several hundred private investors himself. During our next meeting, I decided to empower him, so I turned to Ian and said, "Ian, I think you would be great as our Director of IR." Ian said, "You know I don't have experience in this role." I knew right then and there that he was the perfect guy for the job. He was right, he didn't have the necessary experience, though he had already built relationships with many of our first investors. He had an eye for detail and a passion for excellence. A passion that has led to not only a deep underlying drive to keep shareholders informed, but also for them to experience some of our company culture. This drive is present throughout our management team, ranging from Shannon Rigney, VP of Social Media, to my right-hand man, Jeff Hail COO, to Tim Garcia, VP of Corporate Sales, to Tabatha Jones, VP of Accounting, and the list goes on. All have had similar "rise to the occasion" experiences.

It is my goal to impart you with how much we care about the company. This Executive Leadership Team is 100% committed and has been since day one. We have fought the hard fight, and we work hard to stack our wins every day. So, when shareholders tell me they are amazed that I or someone from our team actually returned a phone call, or email, or text message, or social media message, it's not because we have to; it's because we value you, and it's our hope that, as a shareholder, you feel our passion.

In closing, from my family to yours, from the Alpine 4 family to yours, we appreciate you as shareholders and are excited about what 2021 and beyond will bring!

Best regards,

Kent B. Wilson

CEO / President / Founder