Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Regretting reducing my XMET position by 6MM shares at cost after the announcement of the Lazar exit.  Happy to see what I have left is running.

I love seeing my portfolio up like this.  Profit taking is tempting, but I'm determined to ride it out.

Regretting reducing my XMET position by 6MM shares at cost after the announcement of the Lazar exit.  Happy to see what I have left is running.
I love seeing my portfolio up like this.  Profit taking is tempting, but I'm determined to ride it out.

This is where I’m at. Learned my lesson with ALPP. I thought I only had 10K shares I’d dumped for pennies but I saw yesterday while reviewing my account it was actually 26K shares. Fuck me. It was play money and I should’ve just let it ride. Got 500K of XMET and I’m holding it until .25 or bust.

31 minutes ago, BTW said:

Also, FPVD not getting any love on here ... currently up 30% on the day

That son of a gun is coiled so damn tight. Any hint of a PR and it will be at a penny. I actually removed my resistance sell at .0079 with how well it's held up in the middle subpenny range. First 100k limit sell is .01 and then in 100k stages up to .05 will hold a 500k position for the long haul. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

I bought twice on the dip at $2.85 and $2.15. I cashed out on some on the original ride up at $3.10 and $4.62, but I still have quite a few shares at $0.06. Would be nice to have one more opportunity to get in for some more though.

Are you in my head?  Very close to my story.

17 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Are you in my head?  Very close to my story.

Nope, but I'm pretty sure we're both sitting on a large pile of money. My biggest regret is selling some early to cover my initial buy-in. What was high 4 figures when I sold would be 6 now. But I'm not complaining I still had plenty left.

TSNP dippage occurring right now.

Just so we're clear I think TNSP/HMBL will be bigger than ALPP by a magnitude if it realizes it's potential. Now what it's proposing is financial industry level disruption on a global scale which is a bigger ask than ALPP getting properly valued, progressing to the Nasdaq and acquiring some promising companies along the way, but there's a chance that Humbl is generational scale money.

Different timelines, but I'm standing by my prediction that I made when it was $0.60 ALPP and $0.30 TSNP. I didn't know which would hit $1 first (obviously ALPP did it's run soon there after), but I predicted that TSNP would be higher on December 31st 2021

In the meantime ALPP can go ahead and go to $10 and XMET can go to $1 so I don't have to care about profit securing anymore.

I looked at the prices of 6/30 SPY options, but it is crazy expensive. 
So I did the only rational thing I could do heading into the close, and I bought 25% more ALPP at $3.45, sure it increases my avg. cost - but I'm thinking it allows me to sell at $5 and cover all my costs+, so the remaining shares are profit and I'll slowly sell 5-10% as it goes from $5-$10 (NASDAQ listing and future acquisitions)

@RCRanger03 - I'll have to PM you for your VENMO account once I realize gains

Edited by Wally Fairway
correction
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Yeah that would be about as great as two chicks at one time, man.

That would be an 8 figure day for me. I'd pay for a surly Lagavulin open bar day if that ever happened

ALPP had a significant profit take at the close. Hopefully that keeps from an opening dip tomorrow. Lots of flippers in right now causing these big swings, but some don't have the heart to hold or put in stop losses. We would have never gone back down to $2 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I looked at the prices of 6/30 SPY options, but it is crazy expensive. 
So I did the only rational thing I could do heading into the close, and I bought 25% more ALPP at $2.45, sure it increases my avg. cost - but I'm thinking it allows me to sell at $5 and cover all my costs+, so the remaining shares are profit and I'll slowly sell 5-10% as it goes from $5-$10 (NASDAQ listing and future acquisitions)

@RCRanger03 - I'll have to PM you for your VENMO account once I realize gains

$3.45 right? I'd have been all over $2.45

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

That would be an 8 figure day for me. I'd pay for a surly Lagavulin open bar day if that ever happened

ALPP had a significant profit take at the close. Hopefully that keeps from an opening dip tomorrow. Lots of flippers in right now causing these big swings, but some don't have the heart to hold or put in stop losses. We would have never gone back down to $2 

Put me in the selfishly hoping for an opening dip group so I can add shares.

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

If SNVP, FPVD, and XMET could all go to $1, that'd be great.

I'd be worried that the people in my office would be left to cover my work as I strolled out the door.

Throw in EGOC and I'd be close to 8 figures as well. I'd fly everyone on my private jet to RCRangers open bar.

AMYZF (American Manganese) +.22 @ .59....a 59% move today.  9x the normal volume.  They have a patented chemical recycling process for lithium ion batteries.  In the current political climate, green is good.  Very good.  And somebody somewhere knows something.  Let me be clear.  I’m buying this stock tomorrow because I think it’ll make me bloody rich.  Going to start with 70,000 shares.  As O.J. Simpson said, “I plan to make a killing”.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

4 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

AMYZF (American Manganese) +.22 @ .59....a 59% move today.  9x the normal volume.  They have a patented chemical recycling process for lithium ion batteries.  In the current political climate, green is good.  Very good.  And somebody somewhere knows something.  Let me be clear.  I’m buying this stock tomorrow because I think it’ll make me bloody rich.  Going to start with 70,000 shares.  As O.J. Simpson said, “I plan to make a killing”.

Question. If you wanted to make a pre-opening buy order, what is the best way to determine offer price? 

12 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Accept Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Just bought 10k shares.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Buying into the 52-week high. Do you have any insight into what caused the jump in mid-december? Stock was trucking along <.20 for a long while ...

1px.png

652b46cf0b7142dcac7a2a6cf1fa2af5.jpeg

News Release - January 21, 2021

American Manganese Inc. Prepares Cathode Reactor for First Production

Reactor Testing to Complete Pilot Plant Recycling Project

January 21, 2021 - Surrey, B.C. Canada

TSX-V: AMY | OTC US: AMYZF | FSE: 2AM

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company's specialized cathode reactor is being prepared to produce its first test batch of cathode precursor materials. American Manganese acquired the specialized reactor for cathode precursor production, which is a valuable input for lithium-ion battery manufacturing. The reactor is capable of producing modern cathode materials such as lithium-nickel-manganese-cobalt oxide (NMC) and lithium-nickel-cobalt-aluminum oxide (NCA), both of which are commonly used in electric vehicle batteries.

To achieve the modern cathode material's high-quality standards and to ensure testing conditions are not contaminated, AMY has prepared a specialized and controlled testing area for the reactor. The reactor will first undergo water testing before introducing the purified NMC and NCA leach solutions that were produced during the RecycLiCo™ pilot plant's patented leach stages.

American Manganese will report results of the independent analytical testing performed on the test batch and will also prepare samples of the produced NMC and NCA cathode precursor for independent performance validation by all interested third-party organizations.

The National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) has provided support and funding for this technical feasibility project, formally known as Synthesis of Cathode Material Precursors from Recycled Battery Scrap.

"The production of high-quality cathode precursor material, in a minimal number of steps, lends added value to our recycled product and shows the viability of our closed-loop recycling method," said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese Inc. "The engineering and process parameter experiments throughout our pilot plant project offer a valuable tool to incorporate into larger commercial projects."

About American Manganese Inc.

American Manganese Inc. is a critical metals company focused on recycling of lithium-ion batteries (RecycLiCo™) and the production of electrolytic manganese metal from low grade U.S. resources. The recycling process provides high extraction of cathode metals, such as lithium, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and aluminum at high purity, with minimal processing steps. American Manganese Inc. aims to commercialize its breakthrough RecycLiCo™ patented process and become an industry leader in recycling cathode materials from lithium-ion battery manufacturing waste.

On behalf of Management

Larry W. Reaugh

President and Chief Executive Officer

1 minute ago, ZB'Tejas said:

$FPVD doing work this week. I sold half of my positions this morning but  wonder what this thing will do

Usually I would cash out and move onto the next one, but I think I will let this ride a bit. I had negligble $$ in it ($500 at .0025). Will re-evaluate if/when they change ticker symbols and "launch" more officially as Bigtoken, or whatever the fuck they will be called. 

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Usually I would cash out and move onto the next one, but I think I will let this ride a bit. I had negligble $$ in it ($500 at .0025). Will re-evaluate if/when they change ticker symbols and "launch" more officially as Bigtoken, or whatever the fuck they will be called. 

Same here. Sold 20% at .0049 a week or so ago but holding the rest for now.

Just sold some XMET at 0.0029. Will hold onto the rest.

54 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

OK.  In for 1k shares on the stock recommended by internet poster Harrison Stafford.  LFG. 

Look at ABML.  That's where AMYZF is headed.

38 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Doubled down on UUUU recommended by Internet poster Harrison Stafford today. LFG.

I have a UUUU gtc order at 3.63 which will double my position.  After it fills, LFG.