Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

31 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I just picked up 1K shares because you picked up 1K shares.

Stonk life is best life.

I picked up 1K shares as well. Already up $2.36.

In other stonking news I have a new system I'm trying out for like $500 each gamble. So far this week:

PLRTF - bought on Tuesday at .35, now sitting at .68

CTLE - bought this morning at .0013, currently at .0021

well....i say "system" but its more like this:

no_idea_dog.jpg

its more for amusement than anything else. Gonna try to buy one new stonk a day, sell when/if they double, and probably quit when this whole thing blows up on me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, PW119 said:

Sell when they double?!?!? Boy, ain't you ever heard of ALPP?

I have now segmented my stonks into  groups.

The "hit it and quit it" group, which will be stonks I'm just trying to catch a quick double up. CTLE would be an example of that. I havent even done enough research to really know what they do, its just based on a simple  screen I'm doing. 

The "I think she has potential, this could go somewhere" group. Included in this group would be the FPVD's of the world

And then there's the psycho ex girlfriend group. Right now that is BBRW . I have been in and out of that stock about 5 times since I've been working from home due to the pandemic. A lot of the time I have to keep averaging down for weeks/months, but it always spikes up at some point. Currently sitting on a few hundred K at .002. about ready to sell. And then wait for another decline where I'll jump back in. I cant quit you BBRW.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

XMET off to the races... gave up on that one way too early.

It's pure FOMO too there hasn't been any news whatsoever, just people loading up for 2/1 court. With how this acting I probably will sell 1M or 2M before the news. The drop will be precipitous when people's wildest fantasies aren't immediately confirmed

Love seeing this and TSNP set a new 52week High. Their official twitter has posted twice now since that photo last night that there is  nothing official between them and Nasdaq. A bit of a misstep on their part. I bet they've had to be on the phone with Nasdaq about it. What's interesting, at least from what I've read, is that you can't buy time on that billboard, it's Nasdaq's own to manage and put up related news. 

FPVD resistance at .0079 held again. Still the testing of it on no news, makes me confident to have taken away my sell at that level. I think it will break through on news

XMET has some real nasty MM manipulation in it right now. Bid way exceeding ASK and ASK being put in 30% below what is selling. I'm holding tight, looking for it to establish in this zone.

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

@RCRanger03 any JADA updates? Still just flirting with the Coinbase rumor?

Nope and to maintain stonk honor I'll admit that I pulled my JADA and relocated it into TSNP when the major pullback was happening. If the Coinbase thing is true then that may have been poor, but TSNP/HMBL is increasingly convincing me that they're just as impressive on potential.

• Hook 'Em 1

So I am probably violating the stonk code but I am taking profits today.  Kept good positions in Alpp and Tsnp to go party with everyone on the moon.  I also bought some seriously questionable ones like MSNVF and AMYZF which so far look good.

I’m keeping UUUU only because some internet guy named Harrison Stafford said it was a good idea.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nycHorn said:

Sold some xmet yesterday and holding the remaining for the blast off.

Ranger, what’s your opinion on entry point now for FPVD? I read up on InvestorsHub seems like some good upside.

Thanks.

At this point in the low .0060s I've been seeing plenty of opportunities today at that level and whenever they decide to announce a finalized merger it will be $0.01+, .0050s would be better though. If you wanted to be real safe about it anything from .0045 on down I'd be comfortable adding larger amounts. I'm in at .0015 and haven't sold if that speaks to my expectations and evaluation (although I was able to cost out with profits on the two previous runs to .008). 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

So I am probably violating the stonk code but I am taking profits today.

No shame in that game

I also bought some seriously questionable ones like MSNVF and AMYZF which so far look good.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

If you can't trust anonymous people from the internet with your money, who can you trust?

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

I picked up 1K shares as well. Already up $2.36.

In other stonking news I have a new system I'm trying out for like $500 each gamble. So far this week:

PLRTF - bought on Tuesday at .35, now sitting at .68

CTLE - bought this morning at .0013, currently at .0021

well....i say "system" but its more like this:

no_idea_dog.jpg

its more for amusement than anything else. Gonna try to buy one new stonk a day, sell when/if they double, and probably quit when this whole thing blows up on me. 

CTLE now at .0039

PLTRF touched .85 before falling back down to mid .60's again. 

didnt have time to pick a new stonk today. just gonna ride these for now. 

23 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

So I am probably violating the stonk code but I am taking profits today.  Kept good positions in Alpp and Tsnp to go party with everyone on the moon.  I also bought some seriously questionable ones like MSNVF and AMYZF which so far look good.

I’m keeping UUUU only because some internet guy named Harrison Stafford said it was a good idea.

If +30% on the day is questionable I don’t want to be...unquestionable?

12 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

What screen/method did you use to grab these?

I start here: https://www.barchart.com/stocks/sectors/penny-stocks?viewName=main&orderBy=lastPrice&orderDir=asc

It flags penny stocks with growing volume. from there I just quickly scan to see what the companies do, etc...  I looked at the PLTRF website, and it figured drone+threat detection type shit will fly if enough people notice it. I have no idea if their products are worth or shit, who the ownership is etc...This is just fucking around, RC does about 30X the research I did. 

I sold half my CTLE at .0042, giving a nice little profit and free-ballin with the rest of it

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I start here: https://www.barchart.com/stocks/sectors/penny-stocks?viewName=main&orderBy=lastPrice&orderDir=asc

It flags penny stocks with growing volume. from there I just quickly scan to see what the companies do, etc...  I looked at the PLTRF website, and it figured drone+threat detection type shit will fly if enough people notice it. I have no idea if their products are worth or shit, who the ownership is etc...This is just fucking around, RC does about 30X the research I did. 

Too much work.  I just skim the thread until I read something where somebody feels very confident and it doesn't sound totally hair brained and then I pull the trigger.  The "not totally hair brained" filter has probably cost me some money.  Too high of a bar imo. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Too much work.  I just skim the thread until I read something where somebody feels very confident and it doesn't sound totally hair brained and then I pull the trigger.  The "not totally hair brained" filter has probably cost me some money.  Too high of a bar imo. 

This has been my method. Thanks again everyone 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I just skim the thread until I read something where somebody feels very confident and it doesn't sound totally hair brained and then I pull the trigger.  

Yep, and "not totally hairbrained" has a pretty broad definition.

I told myself when I started this that I wouldn't have more than 4-5 stonks going at a time.  Then ALPP happened, and yada yada yada, I think I have a dozen in my portfolio.

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

If UUUU will back off to 3.63, will double my position.  Might triple it.  Don't sell until it's at least $8-10.

35 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

I would also like to apologies to the right and honorable Mr. Stafford for my AMYZF doubts yesterday. All it cost me was #profit.

If it makes you feel any better, I only bought 50,000 shares of AMYZF yesterday at .53 instead of the 70,000 I'd originally planned to purchase.  

Reddit manipulates the market but wtf can the SEC do?  Anyone can research what stocks are the most heavily shorted.  Post that shit on Reddit and team up with a few thousand buddies to squeeze the short sellers to death.  Profit.  
I’ll be in on these from now on.  Good rule of thumb - if you think the stock purchase you’re about to make is asinine...buy twice as much.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Reddit manipulates the market but wtf can the SEC do?  Anyone can research what stocks are the most heavily shorted.  Post that shit on Reddit and team up with a few thousand buddies to squeeze the short sellers to death.  Profit.  
I’ll be in on these from now on.  Good rule of thumb - if you think the stock purchase you’re about to make is asinine...buy twice as much.  

Bbby says hello and I’m damn tempted to join in, made a few bucks on shorts but f that.