Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, Eastwood said:
1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:
AMC, BB, and BBBY seem to be the targets for the redditers now.  Like you, my balls aren't big enough to buy into the prices these are going to open.

It's not the Redditors. It's an attack on Melvin Capital and other hedge funds from someone bigger than Redditors. Check out DDS, FIZZ, and IRM. All rocketing, no mention on Reddit.

There's also way to much volume/money flowing in to be just redditors.  Watch Elon be in on this on some level.

14 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

There's also way to much volume/money flowing in to be just redditors.  Watch Elon be in on this on some level.

BlackRock is a huge shareholder in many of these names.  Melvin Capital trying to crunch a company with trillions under management.  

25 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Haven't mentioned it because didn't need naysayers because it is stupid, but I'm a med student doing this almost purely on my student loans while they're at zero interest. I've made +$20k since December almost exclusively from this thread which with future planned gains will put a significant dent in my med school loan burden. Y'all kick ass and I seriously appreciate it.

Just remember us when those nurse paychecks start rolling in.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Haven't mentioned it because didn't need naysayers because it is stupid, but I'm a med student doing this almost purely on my student loans while they're at zero interest. I've made +$20k since December almost exclusively from this thread which with future planned gains will put a significant dent in my med school loan burden. Y'all kick ass and I seriously appreciate it.

I'm not gonna hate on anyone for taking advantage when you legally can, but there is a conversation to be had about the moral hazards of the federal government subsidizing student loans.

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

LGND 🚀

Sadly its given 2/3 of the gains back. I'll be holding this one for the long term so its largely irrelevant in the scheme of things, but seeing it sniff $200 after where it was 3 months ago was nice. earnings next week will be interesting as they better have good shit to say after doubling after their last report.

Edited by Blotto

5 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

all of GME options are currently in the money
every day they open new options with strikes past the prior days close, and the next day it rockets past them

Rinse, wash, repeat

yup etrade shows 152K open call contracts for this Friday and they dont even have  figures yet for the strikes 200-320. All in the money, lulz.

Edited by Blotto

5 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
12 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:
all of GME options are currently in the money
every day they open new options with strikes past the prior days close, and the next day it rockets past them
Rinse, wash, repeat

Infinite gamma squeeze until the shorts take the hit and start covering...from what I've read

The best part, they are still shorting this morning. Small pullback over the last hour but nothing large.

And back to the true spirit of this thread....stonks. 

Bought this week - 
ELCR - .004 (flat)
VPER - .0039 (up 170%)
PLYZ - .0046 (down 31%) boo
SSFT - .18 (down 3 %)

Bought last week
PLRTF - .37 (up 40%) shoulda sold at .95
CTLE - .0013 (up 190%) already sold half at + 223%
AMZYF - .53 (up 55%)

They all pale in comparison to the FPVD which is like 10X now. That fucker just wont stop. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Something just goosed the shit out of ERIC . Ive had that stock for about a year and a half (~$10) hoping for some 5G love after Trump shit all over huawei, and this is the largest move I can remember. Doubt it has much to do with the short shitshow, as it just jumped. 

image.png.9a9a9b148661bebdf785a0a3b9e809c4.png

Edit....fuck they had a volatility halt and now its settling back down. fuck that, let it run.

Edited by Blotto

6 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I still think longterm shorting GME makes sense; it's a failed, crappy business and this manic high can only last so long. Like a drug binge, it wears off and you have to sleep at some point.

They can tweak the business model a bit to use all that user data and create a streaming service... with the money they get with any new offering...

I need to look into legality and ability of it, but if GME did an offering now, they'd save the shorts and make billions in a day.