Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

5 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm thinking about trying to identify these reddit stocks that are getting pumped early, buying in then setting limit sells 30% above my basis. Just did it with NAKD. You guys see any others that haven't already been ridden hard (like AMC or BB)

SKT?

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I'm thinking about trying to identify these reddit stocks that are getting pumped early, buying in then setting limit sells 30% above my basis. Just did it with NAKD. You guys see any others that haven't already been ridden hard (like AMC or BB)

I cant speak to how accurate it is because I just stumbled across this site the other day and bookmarked it to see if it would be useful for identifying hyped stocks. Havent had a chance to follow up on that as Ive been slammed with other shit this week. basically you pick a reddit forum and a time frame and it returns the most discussed stocks and shows their performance. Maybe this will be useful as a way to navigate through their horrible UI.

https://unbiastock.com/reddit.php 

• Like 2

XMET has me sad, the thought of launching of potential share reduction news at .01 was very exciting. That platform shutdown crap absolutely took the life out of it and it's being walked down ever since
Its probably going to stay in low .00s until Monday now.
I've lost $100k the last 2 days

Yep.

Me looking back at .0091

giphy.gif
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

When I search for NAKD, AMC, or GME on RH nothing comes back.  So it seems like they are removing all of them from their search engine.  

Fucking over their customer base seems like good marketing.  I'm sure Hedge fund managers thought RH was brilliant at the time.  Get more suckers to the table with their money in the pot.

hqdefault.jpg

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Grab some PFMS this morning! 

I'm convinced that Samtrade FX looks to be our people moving in. It's a Singapore based Forex Trading Platform popular in Asia. App is out in US right now, but doesn't seem like a popular US download yet. Can't find the financials, but they're sponsoring an EPL and EFL team which can't be cheap. Also they just recently made a foundation and put out a $50k donation. Unless they're just putting everything into  marketing and charity I'd say their revs are probably low millions to double digit millions

The Share structure is pretty nice for a pinky, but the last company that fell through tried to R/S immediately after taking control. I'd get on free shares as soon as possible and then just let it ride.

Had a limit order fill at open.  Thanks dude

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Yep.

Me looking back at .0091

giphy.gif

I still have heart for the upcoming court result. This crash is also possibly compounded with sell before the news. IF the shares are cancelled we're talking about how many pennies, not if it's a penny

I rode FPVD from .0015 to .008 and all the way back down TWICE before it made it to a penny. I would have like that $10k at the top as a consolation right now though (and to reload back to 10M lol)

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
24 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:
So instead of outright saying they are blocking trades, they've just made their websites shit the bed so nothing can go through. TDA is barely usable.

RH is just straight up blocking trades. I can sell my AMC but i can't even enter a buy order.

Yep.  You can sell out of positions, but no buying them.

Sitting at doc's office reading the Reddit threads. It's pretty mind-blowing what's going on. Not surprising at all but it's just so outwardly corrupt and shameless. Robinhood allowing you to sell GME but not buy. Apple store is deleting reviews of the Robinhood app even if they're factual.

I hope that the fallout from this will open some eyes and perhaps create a small cultural shift away from worshipping and trusting big money. It probably won't, but it should.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Longhornfan1024 said:

So the trading apps are killing off the stocks by not allowing anyone to buy.  That seems more corrupt that some redditors saying "hey, let's all buy this stock."  

It is.  It’s like the dealer at a blackjack table changing the rules after the player has put their chips in.  It’s theft. 

As soon as I saw Merrill's notice I cashed out. I am so mad, I truly believe in the squeeze and had a not insignificant position. I still made out nicely at $350 per or whatever, but this is blatant market manipulation. And the worst part is NOTHING will happen. Melvin, Citadel, Point72, they all win. Again.

• Hook 'Em 2