Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Anyone here following ASRT? Does it fit the stonk category?

I'm curious about this one because it's seen a lot of volatility in the last month or so and has some interest with the robinhood reddit crowd and the company reports earnings next Thurs after market close. I'm bearish on it because I see a sell off after earnings but would like to get some chart input from any of you so inclined to take a look.

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

first time GIF

First time in years.  I stayed out at first due to getting burned badly in 2007/2008.  Then, by the time I was starting to get back in, I had to liquidate for Independence issues (Was executive level at Big 4 and that is no joke).  Just got back in this last March because I had free cash.  It is addicting.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:31 AM, Trey3216 said:

I need some RKT and TLRY double-Dutch today.  

Looks like this week I've gotten double-Dutch ovened by RKT and TLRY.  Fuck me.  I should have just gone into pattern day trading jail for 90 days on Tuesday and taken my $$ rather than get beat over the head like a clubbed baby seal. 

30 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This is the giant sell off.  Convert what you can to cash.  Take the lumps.

2-3 weeks ago was the time to convert to cash, now is the time to make your money. Of course, I also thought that same thing last week and earlier this week, so what do I know.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Looks like this week I've gotten double-Dutch ovened by RKT and TLRY.  Fuck me.  I should have just gone into pattern day trading jail for 90 days on Tuesday and taken my $$ rather than get beat over the head like a clubbed baby seal. 

Still trying to decide if I should take my lumps on RKT ands sell, or hope it goes back to the mid 30's in a couple of wees. I don't even care about the upcoming dividends.

Up 4% on the day, was down 13% at one point. Had several 40%+ returns today, so I cashed some things out that had returned to positive to lower my spread and get some cash available for whatever pile of crap hits next week. 

• Like 1

We all know it's a gamble but if you have the cash might be a good idea to get some gme...those reddit guys are not selling and with the stimulus being passed it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know they are going to pump a lot of that into the stock....I already planned it out and got in at 40 with my "stimulus" early

• Like 1