Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

We all know it's a gamble but if you have the cash might be a good idea to get some gme...those reddit guys are not selling and with the stimulus being passed it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know they are going to pump a lot of that into the stock....I already planned it out and got in at 40 with my "stimulus" early

The squeeze ain't squoze yet. I'm finally green on AMC. Not in on GME but I've been keeping an eye on it. No idea what's going to happen but diamond hands and all that, not selling.

16 minutes ago, NateHitch said:
On 3/6/2021 at 2:53 PM, Bone3421 said:
We all know it's a gamble but if you have the cash might be a good idea to get some gme...those reddit guys are not selling and with the stimulus being passed it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know they are going to pump a lot of that into the stock....I already planned it out and got in at 40 with my "stimulus" early

The squeeze ain't squoze yet. I'm finally green on AMC. Not in on GME but I've been keeping an eye on it. No idea what's going to happen but diamond hands and all that, not selling.

I'm finally green on AMC too. Bought before last week's dip and had to wait it out. Definitely not waiting too long like last time. 

NK looking good. Apparently some merger news combined with some promising Stage 3 trials going on brought it comfortably back over $30.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

NK finished the day +4.21 at 32.49.  Almost a 15% move.  Today, NK and ImmunityBio completed their merger.  Tomorrow the NK ticker changes to IBRX.  This leaves me a little misty-eyed as have enjoyed the NK ride with a cost per share of 8.73.  Having said that, I believe there's a good chance IBRX hits $60 this year.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Alright Harrison, talk me out of this on UUUU... selling naked puts for Jan 2023 at $5 strike with premium at $2.50. The absolute worst case is having to pay ~$2.75/share if it goes tits up entirely right? And as mentioned they’re a debt free operation.

Then rolling those proceeds into calls for same exp.

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Alright Harrison, talk me out of this on UUUU... selling naked puts for Jan 2023 at $5 strike with premium at $2.50. The absolute worst case is having to pay ~$2.75/share if it goes tits up entirely right? And as mentioned they’re a debt free operation.

Then rolling those proceeds into calls for same exp.

image.jpeg.cb5f953d80643135ed8551ae546faf3b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, nycHorn said:

I haven’t even seen a price quote.

Says there's a NYSE reference price of $45. Schwab doesn't even have it listed and Wells Fargo shows this. 

image.png.7416aebb002ca56b490870bd67510d09.png

I put in a limit order for a little bite at $46, but I doubt it'll fill.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 7:22 AM, Harrison Stafford said:

The market likes NK's new ticker symbol IBRX.  +3.37 at 35.86.  I think we hit 60 this year.  Maybe more.

ok, i'm late to the nk game, but today seems like a decent entry point.  we buying this dip or should i wait?

i don't mind putting something in and sitting on it if we like it long term.

21 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

ok, i'm late to the nk game, but today seems like a decent entry point.  we buying this dip or should i wait?

I did a little research on the company after reading @Harrison Stafford's posts.  I'm going to sit on it long.  I had some solid gains from Exact Sciences when they were going through their trials for colon cancer detection.  Once it got FDA approval and picked up by Medicare, it shot up from $17 to over $100 in the span of a year or so.  Not sure if NK will be the same but from reading, it seems like they are going through 2nd round of trials for pancreatic cancer treatment and they have had good success so far.  I'm going to hold it for a while but I don't know shit from shit when it comes to stonks.  Just getting back in the game... 

Also, anyone buy WISH today?  Put a small position today.  Nice day.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

Long term, you >will< make money with.the stock. I have 25,000 shares at an avg. cost of 8.73, have not sold any of it,  and have no plans to sell any of it for the foreseeable future.  The upside for IBRX (formerly NK) is massive.  It should hit 60 this year, and if things really align, you will be aboard a rocket ship.  Think 3 digits and climbing.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

i keep waiting for IBRX to stop the bleeding before i jump in. did somebody not like the merger?

Same thing happened during the TSNP name change..price spiked while half the retail investors were unable to trade it, then returned to pre-change levels once everything settled. Sucks, but is what it is.

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

Same thing happened during the TSNP name change..price spiked while half the retail investors were unable to trade it, then returned to pre-change levels once everything settled. Sucks, but is what it is.

Was trading affected? Think the thing that made TSNP wonky was the R/S

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Was trading affected? Think the thing that made TSNP wonky was the R/S

To be fair I didn't attempt any with NK/IBRX, but saw the same [numbers] ticker substitution for a couple days. I recall folks saying they had to call their broker for trades during the TSNP/D action.

To be fair I didn't attempt any with NK/IBRX, but saw the same [numbers] ticker substitution for a couple days. I recall folks saying they had to call their broker for trades during the TSNP/D action.

Interesting. My shares were NK one day and then IBRX the next. There was no downtime with regard to shares on TDA, for me at least.

35 minutes ago, woohorn said:

Up 640% 1 year.

I am glad you are getting in early!

giphy.gif

Bought 5000 UUUU shares at 3.52, 5000 shares at 5.34, and 5000 shares at 5.54.  Of course, I wish I got in at a buck, but am making up for lost time.  Looking to add to my position sub 6.35.  When UUUU hits 50, these prices will be seen as a gift.  When UUUU hits 100, these prices will be an imaginary place where silly or unrealistic people reside.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

giphy.gif

Bought 5000 UUUU shares at 3.52, 5000 shares at 5.34, and 5000 shares at 5.54.  Of course, I wish I got in at a buck, but am making up for lost time.  Looking to add to my position sub 6.35.  When UUUU hits 50, these prices will be seen as a gift.  When UUUU hits 100, these prices will be an imaginary place where silly or unrealistic people reside.

So you're saying I should buy 150 LEAPs on the January 2023 $10 strike???