Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

48 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

@Harrison Stafford Would like to make a leap onto the UUUU boat as it leaves port. What price should I realistically be looking at?

I plan to add 10,000 more shares sub 6.35.  That’s when to start looking.  When I do make the purchase, of course, shall share it here.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Conviction is posting my stonk picks on this thread knowing I'll receive holy hell from you gents if things so south.  Talk about DD!!

Don't worry, I only know how to lose money in stonks when I make my own picks.  My new strategy is to not do what I think I should do, but instead just put money in stonks other people recommend.  I hope it has a different outcome haha.

Honestly, I should just stick to putting it in ETFs but that's no fun.

4 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Conviction is posting my stonk picks on this thread knowing I'll receive holy hell from you gents if things so south.  Talk about DD!!

Nah, I'm for the ride. I am fucking terrible at picking indv stocks, especially for cosmic balance reasons in my field of expertise. So I appreciate leads from other willing to put their picks out there, and esp the ones that make me money. 

I assume some of the selling pressure lately is from people that bought in during the pandemic panic last year and were just waiting for the one year holding period to get profits treated as LT capital gains?  This is assuming I'm not one of only about 20 people in the market that actually hold stocks for more than one year.  Could be another choppy month or two.

9 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Bought in on a bunch of stuff yesterday morning.

Tech

Msft, mu, amzn, googl ,aapl

Other

dis, penn, jpm, mrna

Commodities

X, lpx, ctt, rfp, xom, slv, gld, clf

Options

Puts 1/22 on TLT (20+ year treasury bond fund)

These all dumb? I’m praying stuff goes up moving forward

27C5CAE1-158A-40C5-BD61-FDBC727C53B3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Wasn’t me, but I have placed an order for 5000 UUUU shares at $6.15 and another 5000 UUUU shares at $5.85.  It’s quad witching day. Could be volatile.  Let’s see how she plays out.
Well I got in at 7$ and 12$ call for January...better start turning around lol

13 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
3 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:
Wasn’t me, but I have placed an order for 5000 UUUU shares at $6.15 and another 5000 UUUU shares at $5.85.  It’s quad witching day. Could be volatile.  Let’s see how she plays out.

Well I got in at 7$ and 12$ call for January...better start turning around lol

You’re in great shape.  I’m simply hoping to bottom feed on market volatility.  

• Like 1

I also havent done much research in pot ETFs. Is there a consensus pick out there or a couple I could look at. Is it better to have an intl ETF or an american one for the upside etc? Thanks in advance.
I'm in yolo and mj.....

Unrelated but can we get some damn green market...or maybe it is related

Good news for AMYZF (finally)

https://americanmanganeseinc.com/american-manganese-and-italvolt-sign-memorandum-of-understanding-for-lithium-ion-battery-recycling-project/

Spoiler

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”), with its advanced and patented lithium-ion battery cathode recycling process (RecycLiCo™), is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Italvolt SpA (“Italvolt”), Italy’s first battery Gigafactory and one of the largest in Europe, to develop a commercial recycling plant alongside Italvolt’s planned Gigafactory in Scarmagno, Italy. American Manganese and Italvolt will work collaboratively to recycle waste lithium-ion battery cathode material using the patented RecycLiCo™ process.

American Manganese and Italvolt believe the MOU is a strategic response to the European Commission’s proposed Batteries Regulation on December 10, 2020. The Batteries Regulation initiative is part of the new Circular Economy Action Plan which aims to ensure that batteries placed in the EU market are sustainable and safe throughout their entire life cycle. This means batteries that are produced with the lowest possible environmental impact, which includes high recycling rates of valuable materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese.

“We are very excited about the collaboration with American Manganese. We have already initiated the engineering process in order to integrate the recycling plant within the Gigafactory. Using the ground-breaking circular technology that they have developed is a big step forward that will allow Italvolt to produce the greenest batteries in the world,” said Lars Carlstrom, Founder and CEO of Italvolt.

“Italvolt is a next-generation Gigafactory that aims to promote competitive sustainability in Europe by addressing the social, economic and environmental issues related to lithium-ion batteries,” said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese. “We are thrilled to be part of their initiative and collaborate as an Italvolt-RecycLiCo vertically integrated recycling strategy to promote a circular and climate neutral economy.”

About Italvolt SpA
Italvolt is building the largest and greenest Gigafactory in Europe. With a capacity of 45 GWh by 2024, potentially rising up to 70 GWh, the factory will be built at former industrial site of the iconic Olivetti factory in the heart of Europe’s Motor Valley, Scarmagno in Italy. The company plans to be a world leader in the circular economy, with a certified green supply chain about to set new standards for green manufacturing.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6

On 3/19/2021 at 9:33 AM, Harrison Stafford said:

The order for 5000 UUUU shares at $6.15 was filled.  The gtc order for 5000 UUUU shares at $5.85 remains in place.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Good news for AMYZF (finally)

https://americanmanganeseinc.com/american-manganese-and-italvolt-sign-memorandum-of-understanding-for-lithium-ion-battery-recycling-project/

Reveal hidden contents

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”), with its advanced and patented lithium-ion battery cathode recycling process (RecycLiCo™), is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Italvolt SpA (“Italvolt”), Italy’s first battery Gigafactory and one of the largest in Europe, to develop a commercial recycling plant alongside Italvolt’s planned Gigafactory in Scarmagno, Italy. American Manganese and Italvolt will work collaboratively to recycle waste lithium-ion battery cathode material using the patented RecycLiCo™ process.

American Manganese and Italvolt believe the MOU is a strategic response to the European Commission’s proposed Batteries Regulation on December 10, 2020. The Batteries Regulation initiative is part of the new Circular Economy Action Plan which aims to ensure that batteries placed in the EU market are sustainable and safe throughout their entire life cycle. This means batteries that are produced with the lowest possible environmental impact, which includes high recycling rates of valuable materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese.

“We are very excited about the collaboration with American Manganese. We have already initiated the engineering process in order to integrate the recycling plant within the Gigafactory. Using the ground-breaking circular technology that they have developed is a big step forward that will allow Italvolt to produce the greenest batteries in the world,” said Lars Carlstrom, Founder and CEO of Italvolt.

“Italvolt is a next-generation Gigafactory that aims to promote competitive sustainability in Europe by addressing the social, economic and environmental issues related to lithium-ion batteries,” said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese. “We are thrilled to be part of their initiative and collaborate as an Italvolt-RecycLiCo vertically integrated recycling strategy to promote a circular and climate neutral economy.”

About Italvolt SpA
Italvolt is building the largest and greenest Gigafactory in Europe. With a capacity of 45 GWh by 2024, potentially rising up to 70 GWh, the factory will be built at former industrial site of the iconic Olivetti factory in the heart of Europe’s Motor Valley, Scarmagno in Italy. The company plans to be a world leader in the circular economy, with a certified green supply chain about to set new standards for green manufacturing.

Finally in the green with AMY. 

I ain’t no HS, but with the uuuu earnings and plan I’m thinking there won’t be major fireworks in the near/mid term as the price will just be riding the uranium price wave. Not selling or anything but feeling like there’s no huge rush (as it explodes 200% next week)

Up to 20,000 shares of UUUU.  I have a gtc order for the final 5000 shares at 5.85, so, of course, today’s low was 5.86 and it didn’t fill.  The same damn thing happened when UUUU was in the 3’s and 4’s and I ended up buying the second and third lots in the low to mid 5’s.  If the stock decides to go up from here and I miss out at 5.85, well, worse things could happen.

I’m curious what the percentage of retail investor ownership is. I still feel like the institutions are still very much in control. Of course, I haven’t followed it since the initial uprising.
That is the big secret...what does everyone own...I've seen screenshots of bloomberg terminals where institutional holds over 100% and the some of the math reddit throws out if half of the 9.5 million users hold on avg 10 shares that is 40mil shares

For perspective..I had 15 originally in December... sold during first pop...got back in at 40$ with profits for 25 shares and after selling for some profit at 220ish on fall from 300+ I'm still holding 10 shares