Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

5 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Also I dbl checked.,...and as of today the legend deepfuckingvalue is holding 100k shares

He's got more balls than brains. When the stock hit triple figures, he was holding 10+ million dollars.  I would have stabbed all those reddit geeks in the back and bailed.

Sorry not sorry.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

@Harrison Stafford to the white courtesy phone.

WTF is going on with IBRX? I've seen no bad news, but stonk is down another $1 in premarket!

Volatility is here to stay. People just like you aren’t looking for 10% returns a year, they expect to flip for 20% a week or whatever the number is. There are a ton of people out there just day trading the volatility trying to make some amount a day and then they quit for the day. There are a ton of other people playing the options game. It’s a lot of gambling at this point rather than dealing with true fundamentals. IBRX is up what, 50% off of that dip a couple weeks ago? That’s a lot of movement in a short period which means there are more people cashing out at any little drop which compounds the volatility. If you believe in the stock, double down. If you’re playing the option game, you’re high risk gambling and it is what it is. If you ever figure it all out, you’ll make a fortune because others have not. Some just okay with a bigger bank roll and can impose their will.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

He's got more balls than brains. When the stock hit triple figures, he was holding 10+ million dollars.  I would have stabbed all those reddit geeks in the back and bailed.

Sorry not sorry.

This guy’s real money will probably come from other avenues resulting from this “saga”.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I wonder what he’s already making from YouTube and Twitter.

A fortune, otherwise he would have cashed out at this point. The only reason you don’t take your $20M after it dropped back and rebounded is that you’re playing a longer game than the guys following you.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Every stock has fluctuations. People take profits and people get impatient if they see an opportunity to make a quicker return. Drops aren’t always related to the company itself.

24 minutes ago, Brew said:

Volatility is here to stay. People just like you aren’t looking for 10% returns a year, they expect to flip for 20% a week or whatever the number is. There are a ton of people out there just day trading the volatility trying to make some amount a day and then they quit for the day. There are a ton of other people playing the options game. It’s a lot of gambling at this point rather than dealing with true fundamentals. IBRX is up what, 50% off of that dip a couple weeks ago? That’s a lot of movement in a short period which means there are more people cashing out at any little drop which compounds the volatility. If you believe in the stock, double down. If you’re playing the option game, you’re high risk gambling and it is what it is. If you ever figure it all out, you’ll make a fortune because others have not. Some just okay with a bigger bank roll and can impose their will.

Completely get all this.  And I am playing the options game, and I know the risks and am ok with it.  Just wanted to see if there was some news I was not aware of.  I have not been watching the news as I usually do, so I could have missed something.

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Completely get all this.  And I am playing the options game, and I know the risks and am ok with it.  Just wanted to see if there was some news I was not aware of.  I have not been watching the news as I usually do, so I could have missed something.

The entire stock is speculation and projection right now in my opinion since they are still in trials.  I did a bit of research, they will now be making covid vaccines in Brazil I believe so that should help as well.  They are in their 2nd trials of treating pancreatic cancer getting really good results.  Once they complete their trials and get approval, this will be one of the main treatments for pancreatic cancer based on their research.  I believe they had a 71% success rate on their last trial.  I invested in EXACT sciences (colon cancer detection) back in 2014 when my buddies working at the Mayo clinic were telling me that everyone there was buying their stock.  I sold WAY TOO early at $17 and that stock hit $150 or so 2-3 years later once they got FDA and Medicare approval.   I plan on holding IBRX for a while.  I keep buying the dips and pull out a bit when it hits $38-$39 or when I see 10% gains.  I'm probably going to add a lot bigger position if I can get back in the green on some of my other stock that are taking a beating right now.

Disclaimer, I know shit about stocks and I always lose money... so maybe don't listen to me haha.

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

UUUU dropped to 5.86 again this morning (missing my pt again by .01) and moved back up, so I got the last 5000 shares at 5.92.  Wasn't about to let it get away again.  25,000 total shares.  Now, we sit and wait for it to fly.

Essentially, all of IBRX's products are in the development stage at present.  Getting FDA approval for pancreatic cancer would be big, but the methodology suggests it should work for a variety of solid tumors.  The more of them it works for the better.  It's not unreasonable to think the price doubles or so from here.  If their covid booster gets approved and recommended, the sp goes well over 100.  If their non small cell lung cancer treatment works, it could go nuts.  Pancreatic and nslc are two of the deadliest and hardest to treat out there.  IBRX has about 11 products in phase 2 right now and more on the way.  The plan is to continue riding this stock until it stumbles.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU dropped to 5.86 again this morning (missing my pt again by .01) and moved back up, so I got the last 5000 shares at 5.92.  Wasn't about to let it get away again.  25,000 total shares.  Now, we sit and wait for it to fly.

Essentially, all of IBRX's products are in the development stage at present.  Getting FDA approval for pancreatic cancer would be big, but the methodology suggests it should work for a variety of solid tumors.  The more of them it works for the better.  It's not unreasonable to think the price doubles or so from here.  If their covid booster gets approved and recommended, the sp goes well over 100.  If their non small cell lung cancer treatment works, it could go nuts.  Pancreatic and nslc are two of the deadliest and hardest to treat out there.  IBRX has about 11 products in phase 2 right now and more on the way.  The plan is to continue riding this stock until it stumbles.

Which is why I asked.  Everything I read was positive. It really just seems like it is short term people selling out to make more elsewhere, which kills my option plays.  Should have taken more profits on Monday (I took 3 of 8 contracts out on Monday, but still have 5 which are now down over $100 a contract from being up almost $200 a contract on Monday).  Hoping for a swing back up.

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

All of my accounts are taking an absolute beating today. Ready for some gains. Tired of all this pessimism.

Buy the dip, then you double up when it runs. That assumes that it runs which based on the fact I bought again this afternoon is highly unlikely.

X, CLF, MT, NUE

Pretty much any steel maker is hot right now for a few reasons.

1 infrastructure bill about to roll out gonna require a ton of money to purchase steel

2. Board member from X put on the infrastructure team may be able to direct where money gets spent

3. China may reduce steel rebates lowering their exports and increasing the price globally

4. Inflation may be coming and steel could hold up well in that environment

5. Other technical analysis shit I’m not sure how much to believe in

Lots of people in Reddit all creaming about it, see r/vitards.

• Hook 'Em 2

X, CLF, MT, NUE

Pretty much any steel maker is hot right now for a few reasons.

1 infrastructure bill about to roll out gonna require a ton of money to purchase steel

2. Board member from X put on the infrastructure team may be able to direct where money gets spent

3. China may reduce steel rebates lowering their exports and increasing the price globally

4. Inflation may be coming and steel could hold up well in that environment

5. Other technical analysis shit I’m not sure how much to believe in

Lots of people in Reddit all creaming about it, see r/vitards.

Fuck it....in for for 500$ on clf shares and another 300$ in options for April and may....25$ calls

I put this in the options thread, but I do not think anyone looks at that.  Do we think UUUU and IBRX are at their bottom, or do we think this margin call mania shit is going to keep roiling the market.  I am really looking for what people truly think.  I am tempted, at current IBRX prices, do get into some LEAP calls as they are cheaper now than they have been in ages, but if we think there is still more pain, I would reconsider.  I honestly have no idea and am not monitoring the market as hard core as I used to (change in job requirements and all that jazz).

Don't know if y'all listen to these, but in his Friday "podcast", the  AMY CEO indicated there might be a joint venture announced soon. https://www.howestreet.com/2021/03/american-manganese-ceo-discusses-mou-with-gigafactory-and-korean-patent-application-recycling-lithiumion-batteries/

Edited by KYHorn

I think x has more run in it. I bought a few 4/23 calls today with fingers crossed, but I’m mostly in shares:

Lots of fixed expenses so when prices go up profits go up.

Shipping is harder bc China sucks, so buy American

China is rumored to be reducing its exports by reducing its rebate, so global prices go up

Infrastructure bill being announced in Pittsburgh, gotta have steel to build shit

Construction costs are known to be going up , steel/lumber

• Like 1