Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

I don't like giving advice and all I care about are the technicals. Shorts haven't started to cover their positions, collectively they lost 3 billion yesterday and short interest has only gone up. Don't give two fucks about this dip, if you're scared go to church. It's up like 120%, wouldn't you expect a few red days? I don't know what's going to happen today, I just know a few billion shares is a lot to buy back and I got all the time in the world. I'm up $80k and this shit hasn't even started yet. Not financial advice.

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

So is it too late to throw a few bucks at AMC at the open?

Or is it all fitlump now?

Not advice but I’ll be buying more at the open. But my ultimate aim is to turn the profits into more GME. That’s where the bigger squeeze will be IMO

Edited by RGBIII
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Bought 1400 shares of TLRY at $19.55.  Am prepared to hold this stock as Amazon is now pushing for the decriminalization of marijuana.   However, my gut says moonshot.  Why the hell not?

Why TLRY versus some of the others out there? I'm still holding SNDL and OGI in hopes we get a good bump and I can exit.

I sold my BB this morning, I just don't trust what's going on right now. Over 340m in volume yesterday and 500+m today???

I like it long with it's deals with Amazon and other companies,but I feel it will head back to 10$ soon so I took my profits and i'll buy back in if I get good price later

8 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

I sold my BB this morning, I just don't trust what's going on right now. Over 340m in volume yesterday and 500+m today???

I like it long with it's deals with Amazon and other companies,but I feel it will head back to 10$ soon so I took my profits and i'll buy back in if I get good price later

Baka move, selling for measly profits.

I've got all my money in BB averaged ~$15, with tons in calls for the next few weeks. I'm trying to 10x here.

I've got all my money in BB averaged ~$15, with tons in calls for the next few weeks. I'm trying to 10x here.
Good luck...I was in since 8$ so I'll take my double up and try to get back in when whatever is going on calms down. Thing didn't move at all with all the good news months ago so I since a rug pull tomorrow or next week
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
10 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Good luck...I was in since 8$ so I'll take my double up and try to get back in when whatever is going on calms down. Thing didn't move at all with all the good news months ago so I since a rug pull tomorrow or next week

I love all the red. I was born in the red. This is home to me. I thrive and love all the red, it just means to buy MOAR!

On 6/1/2021 at 1:20 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Would buy UUUU now as it looks like it's breaking out on both the daily and weekly charts.  The 52 week high is 7.83, but that was a spike.  The real resistance is about 7.35.  There is no prior history above 7.83 until you go back 7 or 8 years.  I think it's on the way to 10-12 for starters.  Back in 2007 before Fukushima screwed up the uranium market,  UUUU traded around 160-200.  Back then, uranium was being used for just utilities.  Now, uranium prices are on the rise and UUUU has discovered vanadium in their leach ponds and figured out how to harvest it.  Plus, if they're able to actually purify rare earths at their facility, UUUU could be a much higher stock.  How high can it go?  Based on history, getting north of 100/share hardly seems unreasonable.  I'll continue to hold 25,000 shares of UUUU (at an avg. price of 5.28) until the guy who got me into the stock exits his position.  As I've said previously, I'll let the board know when that happens.  Until such time, let's all hold the stock, enjoy the ride, and make a shit-ton of money.

UUUU +.37 to 7.40.  30 day avg. volume is 660 K/day....1.6 million traded in the first hour.  Time to get on board.  Holding 25.000 shares of UUUU at avg. price of 5.28.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.37 to 7.40.  30 day avg. volume is 660 K/day....1.6 million traded in the first hour.  Time to get on board.  Holding 25.000 shares of UUUU at avg. price of 5.28.

Okay, I sold my XOM shares and put them into UUUU.  Let's ride this baby to 100!!

Now I just need to get out on WISH.  Fuck listening to my father in law.  I'm down 60% on that one.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/2/2021 at 2:24 PM, Blotto said:

Gotcha. I maintain a modest collection of super cheap OTM SPY puts that would benefit from a  quick market scare. Most expire Friday but I just bought a couple of hundred bucks worth of 419 SPY puts that expire today for .14 and sold off half already for .28 bout 10 minutes later. Last time we went through this with gme and friends , there was a nice SPY drop (temporary of course, stonks only go up) . Free riding today, still under water on my Friday puts.  

What a waste of a day - pissed away $450 on SPY staddle on friday 419/425; then again a 1-day ALPP greenie is nice. 
LOL celebrating getting closer to $4, when the hype was all about heading to the moon; while actually stalling out at the lower atmosphere

On 6/3/2021 at 2:46 PM, Bone3421 said:

image.png.93c7274af66d101e3756bf9d426d6cfb.png

19 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

TURV also making a bit of a run today. I can't recall if there was an exit point discussed or not. Is the strategy to get on free shares and let the rest ride?

I believe the guidance was $0.80 near-term, $2 in a year or two, and $5 plus dividends in 3-4 years once water rights are sold/leased(?).

Hope so, still got my calls for January and shares after reading a post in March

Also if you recall I was asking if we expect all of uranium stocks to see a bump... Dennison mines is up 22.7% this month, I might sell tomorrow or this week and take my gains as it's just a side piece

3 hours ago, victory88 said:

Okay, I sold my XOM shares and put them into UUUU.  Let's ride this baby to 100!!

Now I just need to get out on WISH.  Fuck listening to my father in law.  I'm down 60% on that one.  

3 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Been out of the stonk game for while just holding AMYZF and ALPP. But you pulled me back in. Just bought 100 shares of UUUU. To. The. Fucking. Moon.

The last time UUUU was a three digit stock the company didn’t have as much going for it as it does today.   

14 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Would buy UUUU now as it looks like it's breaking out on both the daily and weekly charts.  The 52 week high is 7.83, but that was a spike.  The real resistance is about 7.35. 

Really would have like to see it hold above the $7.35 level but I realize there’s always going to be profit takers. Hopefully, it doesn’t continue the downtrend.