Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

I had sold some ALPP already, but seeing it drop after this to 3.15 just sucked me right back in.  I can’t quit it.  

I had some shares left, but had already take profits in excess of my cost; until today and I bought back in, but I'll put in a sale order to flip those shares once the anticipated listing occurs. And I'll still keep a smaller position, just incase this thing really does take off; it jumped up based on the drone business and almost all the news this year has centered on other business in their portfolio of companies.

🚀

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

I had some shares left, but had already take profits in excess of my cost; until today and I bought back in, but I'll put in a sale order to flip those shares once the anticipated listing occurs. And I'll still keep a smaller position, just incase this thing really does take off; it jumped up based on the drone business and almost all the news this year has centered on other business in their portfolio of companies.

🚀

Timed it perfectly, buying it before it slid back under $3

2 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Ouch. This one was heavily dependent on some sort of Covid funding on that nasal delivery system. Abandoning it is a death blow.

it was a $2-3 stock pre covid....if I owned it , I would be concerned thats where its heading slowly. how much of a business disruption was the covid hail mary pivot? 

4 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

You have to kiss a lot of Biotech 3's before you land a 10. 

I had a similar experience with Exact Sciences.  Bought at $17.  Just kept losing money as it went down to $7.  Ended up getting FDA approval and now its at $118.  Kicking myself for selling it for a loss.  I'm just going to close my eyes and wait it out with IBRX.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Trevor Belmont said:

It’s my single worst performing stonk amongst all of my accounts. I’m ride of die though. 

Ride of die seems like a very apt way to describe it. 

19 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I had a similar experience with Exact Sciences.  Bought at $17.  Just kept losing money as it went down to $7.  Ended up getting FDA approval and now its at $118.  Kicking myself for selling it for a loss.  I'm just going to close my eyes and wait it out with IBRX.

Biotech reminds me of a lot fo OTC stocks. They pump hard on news and then keep falling until the next news, so you either hop on too early and fall with it, or you wait too long and then the news hits and you’ve missed the boat. Usually ID’ing an entry point you’re comfortable with and then ignoring that red fucker for a long time seems to be the best way to go. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

If only.  Still holding 27,800 shares and waiting for news.  W-a-I-t-I-n-g.  Tom Patty was right.  The waiting is the hardest part.  

Never heard of him. Related to Sandi Patty?

13 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Furk.  Feel like I’ve been slipping watching IBRX tank, UUUU slowly sinking, and ALPP sucking ass.  

I cashed most of AMYZF at 1.10 and will re enter at around  90 cents.  But I’ve had a bad couple of months. 

You ain’t alone.  I still believe IBRX, UUUU, and AMYZF will be winners.  Just want to see it happen in this lifetime.

• Hook 'Em 1

I pulled out of my stonks a few months ago during a job change and am now at the point that i'm getting some play money to set aside every new paycheck. 

Currently looking at taking advantage of UUUU , IBRX, RXMD, and ALPP dips. Magic 8 ball question is of those 4, which have the soonest catalysts. 

RXMD seems like the safest best out of those as it's settled nicely into mid $0.05 range and not tested below, but IBRX has moonshot potential (ha) only question is how low it will sink. UUUU no idea what it's near term looks like other than bouncing from 5-7-5 and back until eternity is over. ALPP is just lolz at this point but i'm salty about it's recent run to $5 because I sold out the day prior to that run after holding a fat bag and cutting for a loss. It would be nice to make something off that one but I don't think anything is happening soon (expect uplist monday then).

Pressure Biosciences, Inc. (PBIO:OTCQB)

A stock to consider, it has had a big run this week after it was recommended on another board. Their process uses high pressure to create emulsions for infusion to liquids allowing better integration and using less product to achieve the same result.

Pressure Cycle Technology allowing its instruments to apply hydrostatic pressure enabling the better integration of semi-soluble products making them more efficient at a lower cost. Right now based on its 15 patented processes it has 350 of these instruments installed with 225 customers which include Pfizer, Genentech, Novartis, Roche, Merck and the Mayo Clinic to name a few with high profile names. 

Barefold Technology addresses the medications now very often based on proteins whose peptides are subject to disaggregation in the manufacturing process thus destroying millions of dollars of product. PBIO's Barocycle 2320 EXT can actually refold those errant proteins saving millions for its users. Here there are eight patents with 12 more pending.

The third opportunity lies with its Ultra Shear Technology providing the ability to achieve controlled production of highly stable water soluble oil-based macro, micro and nano-emulsions. In short it can combine oil and water allowing anything from pharma, cosmetics , beverages, food products, CBD and most other oil and water combined products to stay in solution for longer and result in smaller production needed, using less material to obtain the same result. Here PBIO enjoys 6 patents, has more pending Those patents are currently in the U.S., China, Japan and Australia.

With only about 5.5 million shares outstanding it is likely to be volatile for a while longer so buyer beware.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, cam4mav said:

I pulled out of my stonks a few months ago during a job change and am now at the point that i'm getting some play money to set aside every new paycheck. 

Currently looking at taking advantage of UUUU , IBRX, RXMD, and ALPP dips. Magic 8 ball question is of those 4, which have the soonest catalysts. 

RXMD seems like the safest best out of those as it's settled nicely into mid $0.05 range and not tested below, but IBRX has moonshot potential (ha) only question is how low it will sink. UUUU no idea what it's near term looks like other than bouncing from 5-7-5 and back until eternity is over. ALPP is just lolz at this point but i'm salty about it's recent run to $5 because I sold out the day prior to that run after holding a fat bag and cutting for a loss. It would be nice to make something off that one but I don't think anything is happening soon (expect uplist monday then).

ALPP did finally hire a firm to handle the uplist for them since they couldn't get it done on their own. Hopefully, that means something positive sooner than later.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

ALPP did finally hire a firm to handle the uplist for them since they couldn't get it done on their own. Hopefully, that means something positive sooner than later.

probably best that way....from 2017 presentation

36303466-16225508678960764_origin.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1