Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

13 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Based on the chart, it may be slowly heading to a deep, dark place to sleep for a while.

yeah, fully expecting this thing to drop to $7-8 bucks.  Just going to ignore this stock for the next 2 years hoping they get good news from their trials.  I'm also down on WISH.  My stonk portfolio is down 35%.  Fuck my life.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I'm riding AMYZF either to the moon or to zero.  No in between. Cause reasons. But mostly because the internet told me to do it and it makes sense. 

I’ve just been swing trading it. Like many of my swings, it will probably rocketship while I’m not holding and I’ll miss the party.

I’ve seen nothing to indicate IBRX’s science doesn’t work.  I’m all in, have been all in, and shall remain all in.  In two years when the stock is north of $100/shr, we’ll select a bar in Austin and have it closed one evening for a Surly private party with an open bar.  Tab’s on me.  If It hits earlier, we party earlier.  I remain bullish on UUUU & AMYZF as well.  When AMYZF goes north of $15/shr, same thing applies.  When UUUU goes north of $50, again, drinks are on me.  I believe those PT’s can be had.  Holding 27,800 shares of IBRX @ $9.77, 25,000 shares of UUUU @ $5.28, & 150,000 shares of AMYZF @ .85.  

Anything needed to be said on the shelf offering of that slut Amy today? $25MM worth.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:52 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Pretty typical.  If something breaks that runs the stock up, they want to be able to raise cash.  

Hopefully related to this announcement.

https://americanmanganeseinc.com/american-manganese-prepares-for-final-stages-of-the-wenden-stockpile-reclamation-and-advanced-material-processing-project/

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its Wenden Stockpile Reclamation and Advanced Material Processing project, awarded in October 2020 by the United States Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), is nearing completion, as the Company prepares its purified manganese sulfate solution as feed for electrowinning to generate electrolytic manganese metal (EMM).

• Hook 'Em 2

I think AMYZF's technology and patent portfolio is good enough that somebody who wanted to be in that space could buy them.  It could be a resource company or a battery manufacturer who wanted an edge on their competition.  With 216 million shares issued and no debt, a $10 price/share would value American Manganese at $2 billion.  I don't think that's crazy if you consider what the size of the lithium battery market could be.  It's estimated 10% of battery production alone ends up as scrap and possible recycling material.  Should there be a buyout at $10/share, it takes the guesswork out of when to sell the stock.  We all pocket our money, take our ball, and go home.  If AMY doesn't sell and grows organically, we don't get the quick fix, but the upside can be a >LOT< higher.  Holding 150,000 shares @ .85.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I was in and got out. IMO all of Lazar's OTC reverse mergers have been very suspect. Chinese companies can't even be trusted on the big board, image what they get away with in the OTC.

EGOC news

Found this.

I'm in at 0.002 so this run up has been good. Already dumped 3 million shares at 0.005 and 0.008 so way into the money already. Still have 1 million so if this could run on up to a dollar, I'd be good.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:52 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Pretty typical.  If something breaks that runs the stock up, they want to be able to raise cash.  

Not sure how all the shelf offering stuff works, but the recent podcast is interesting. 

https://www.howestreet.com/2021/07/american-manganese-3-press-releases-this-week-recycling-lithium-ion-batteries/

Larry frames the shelf offering it like it shows they have an interested investor that will allow them to fund a commercial plant. (First 2 mins)

13 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Not sure how all the shelf offering stuff works, but the recent podcast is interesting. 

https://www.howestreet.com/2021/07/american-manganese-3-press-releases-this-week-recycling-lithium-ion-batteries/

Larry frames the shelf offering it like it shows they have an interested investor that will allow them to fund a commercial plant. (First 2 mins)

Yes, he seems to suggest that the money is there to build a commercial plant.  I'm wondering if it is for manganese or battery cathode recycling.  In one of Larry's last couple of press releases, it sounded like they were down to the end of the DLA project to show they can produce from the Wenden Stockpile.

On 7/29/2021 at 1:54 PM, Bone3421 said:
On 7/28/2021 at 7:52 PM, Queen Bitch said:
Hopped on the CLF train last week at $20/share. Wish me luck emoji854.png

And I was just coming to ask if I should hold it lol....thinking I might take my gains(under 1k) but wondering how high it can climb

The growth outlook for CLF remains strong and the stock is cheap.  Would not sell.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

know nothing about admp, but with the rising delta variant "fear", those aug $1.50 options could be worth a stab if they are still available for $.05 in the morning. Seems like the kind of stock that could spike to $1.50 pretty easily if the apes on reddit get behind it. Volume certainly picking up the last couple of days

image.png.844b39652f6b4b73a8ad2847e1093bb1.png

possibly the Sept $1 calls. 

image.png.127a265f1f9a5f6130fdc251f256071d.png

EDIT - doesnt really seem to get much attention on Reddit, at least recently.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

somewhat amused by the fact that Spirit airlines stock is relatively flat despite cancelling approimately 50% of their flights this week. Closed last Friday at just under  $27, still staying above $26 today. I would assume that they will take a hit to quarterly profits with this prolonged issue, and its a bit of a black eye. But I guess the consensus is that everyone should just expect that shit when flying Spirit. The CEO  statement today about sums it up. 

"We’ve worked hard really over the last five years at both building Spirit and building its reputation,’’ he said. “I think we’re made tremendous strides. This is not our proudest moment and we know that.’’

Christie declined to put a price tag on Spirit's meltdown, saying "the math will come, when the math comes.''

But the budget airline is on the hook for stranded passengers' hotel costs, where applicable, as well as a flood of flight refunds and the cost of rebooking on other airlines.

also

Christie said the airline will continue to cancel a large number of flights "over the next few days,'' with the goal of reducing the number of cancellations heading into next week. 

Thought I'd provide an update.  Most biotechs have been down the last 6 months...rotation, perhaps, but charts are starting to look like a turn. IBRX (Immunitybio) has reported nothing but good results and the company is waiting on the lung and pancreatic cancer results in particular. I think those will be the market movers.  UUUU (Energy Fuels) is in a good position for a commodity bull market with their rare earths play and their materials and energy play.  With AMYZF, it's the battery deal, the manganese deal with the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency, and their demo plant for battery cathodes. And, there was this nice bit of Friday afternoon news for AMY.

SURREY, BC / ACCESSWIRE / August 13, 2021 / American Manganese Inc. ("AMY" or the "Company") (TSXV:AMY)(OTCQB:AMYZF)(FSE:2AM) is pleased to announce it is receiving advisory services and funding from the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) to support a pilot project, entitled, ‘Demonstration of Continuous Recycling of Cathode Material from Lithium-ion Battery Production Scrap'. This funding is delivered through NRC IRAP's Fast Pilot in Foreign Markets program, designed to help innovative Canadian small and medium-sized businesses overcome barriers to global market entry and facilitate direct adoption of technology in foreign markets.

In collaboration with Italvolt, American Manganese will model, commission, and test a lithium-ion battery cathode material recycling demonstration plant to include continuous operation with specific cathode waste processing objectives, such as capacity, extraction efficiency, and material purity.

Italvolt plans to build one of Europe's largest lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in Scarmagno, Italy. In March of this year, AMY signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Italvolt to collaborate on developing a commercial recycling plant using the Company's patented RecycLiCo™ technology, alongside Italvolt's Gigafactory.

"The collaboration with American Manganese is about to significantly accelerate our goals to become fully sustainable battery manufacturer," said Lars Carlstrom, Founder and CEO of Italvolt. "We are very impressed with the innovation and skills the collaboration can add to Italvolt, the circular economy is no longer just a vision it's about to become a reality, AMY will set new standards for the industry and we at Italvolt are very proud to be a part of this project".

"Lithium-ion battery waste is a global concern, and we are thankful for the FPFM program and the opportunity to collaborate with Italvolt and validate our RecycLiCo™ process to the global market," said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese, "We are extremely pleased with the support from NRC IRAP."

About American Manganese Inc.

American Manganese Inc. is a critical metals company focused on the recycling of lithium-ion batteries with the RecycLiCo™ patented process. The RecycLiCo™ patented process was developed to offer a closed-loop and environmentally friendly solution for the recycling of cathode materials used in lithium-ion batteries. The recycling process provides high extraction and purity of cathode metals, such as lithium, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and aluminum. The RecycLiCo™ process was designed with the goal to produce recycled battery products that could be seamlessly and directly integrated into the re-manufacturing of battery cathodes using minimal processing steps.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Uuuu is in a good spot if the spot of u goes up. But I haven’t seen the spot of u going up yet. So it may be better to buy shares and forget about em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is that a Dr Seuss quote?

• Hook 'Em 1