Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

4 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Same. If tomorrow's "big news" ends up being shit..or worse, you're all getting strongly worded emails.

Looks like this is the summary of what’s being presented tomorrow at the AUA2021 annual meeting.  Seems like positive news to me, but I’m just this guy who posts on a football message board. 

https://aua2021.app.swapcard.com/event/aua-2021-annual-meeting-1/planning/UGxhbm5pbmdfNjQ5Mzc5

Conclusions: With a CR rate of 72%, N-803 has met its primary endpoint with 59% probability of CR patients maintaining CR for at least 12 months. With the observed strong efficacy and an SAE rate of 1%, N-803 represents a novel treatment option for BCG unresponsive CIS with a favorable benefit:risk ratio, in a therapeutically challenging disease.

Source of Funding: ImmunityBio

@Harrison Stafford

would you recommend adding a bigger position on uuuu?  I have a few grand in it and I have some cash in my brokerage sitting.  I just increased my position on IBRX.  I also was thinking of American manganese but have done very little research.   Between IBRX, uuuu, and amyzf … which stock would you invest it in?  Just curious.  This is gambling money for me and I can hold on to it as long as possible if that changes your recommendation.  

thanks for your input btw.  

Lastly, if these stocks hit, I won’t be able to sponsor a full bar tab like yourself…. But I definitely will owe you a nice bottle of your choice of liquor!

Edited by victory88

7 minutes ago, victory88 said:

@Harrison Stafford

would you recommend adding a bigger position on uuuu?  I have a few grand in it and I have some cash in my brokerage sitting.  I just increased my position on IBRX.  I also was thinking of American manganese but have done very little research.   Between IBRX, uuuu, and amyzf … which stock would you invest it in?  Just curious.  This is gambling money for me and I can hold on to it as long as possible if that changes your recommendation.  

thanks for your input btw.  

Lastly, if these stocks hit, I won’t be able to sponsor a full bar tab like yourself…. But I definitely will owe you a nice bottle of your choice of liquor!

Based on the parameters you set, I’d buy more UUUU with uranium prices at a 6 year high and poised to go higher.  And, thanks for the offer. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Hitting 9 month lows on this news, of course.

yup, had to bail on my options expiring this week at a 50% loss. Took a gamble there would be a bump on Friday. There was no bump. If their approach pans out long term, we'll all be happy to be holding at whatever price we are currently in at. I'll file this one away with a few other of my loooooong term holdings. 

12 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
On 9/10/2021 at 1:22 PM, Harrison Stafford said:
Based on the parameters you set, I’d buy more UUUU with uranium prices at a 6 year high and poised to go higher.  And, thanks for the offer. 

52 week high surpassed today....

How high will this thing go? Still holding for now...

5 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
8 minutes ago, ZB said:
How high will this thing go? Still holding for now...

That's a Harrison question....but he did say awhile back my 12$ January calls should print

I think I saw someone spit balling $40 by end of next year. Seems pretty optimistic but I like it. I did buy some calls that I can sell for almost 70% profit but if this thing doubles or triples over the next few months...

I think I saw someone spit balling $40 by end of next year. Seems pretty optimistic but I like it. I did buy some calls that I can sell for almost 70% profit but if this thing doubles or triples over the next few months...
It's a gamble...I held my CLF options to long and lost most of the profits

36 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

If you have a 2 yr. timeline, buy and hold and you’ll make a lot of money.  If you have a shorter timeline, you may want to sell when UUUU gets in the $10 range.

Thanks. I have 2 chunks of positions that I'm good holding long term. Then I have 4/22 calls and 1/23 calls so will likely sell the first bit over the next few weeks just to lock in that profit. 

Now if I can just get my shit penny stocks like RXMD to have a bit of success...

15 minutes ago, victory88 said:

lets go UUUU!!

Very satisfied that it's settled above $7 for a few days now. It dipped quickly the last time (or two) that happened. Wish I'd put some into DNN as well. 

This is definitely offsetting my IBRX sads. I'm still sitting around -50% on that one, but a much smaller amount than I put into UUUU.

1 hour ago, BurdineBandit said:

Very satisfied that it's settled above $7 for a few days now. It dipped quickly the last time (or two) that happened. Wish I'd put some into DNN as well. 

This is definitely offsetting my IBRX sads. I'm still sitting around -50% on that one, but a much smaller amount than I put into UUUU.

I'm the opposite... IBRX is where I loaded up. :(

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1