Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

16 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Buying IBRX here might make you one of the few that actually get to see green in the P/L column for months to come. Or, what the gif says…

I went YOLO and bout 100 IBRX $10c options that expire tomorrow and 100 UUUU $8c options that expire tomorrow.   Let’s see what kind of afternoon I can have: Pappy or PBR 

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

I went YOLO and bout 100 IBRX $10c options that expire tomorrow and 100 UUUU $8c options that expire tomorrow.   Let’s see what kind of afternoon I can have: Pappy or PBR 

Damn son you brave.  I bought more 4U today because I was feeling ragrets about selling.  I am holding all my IBRX until it moons.  I might swing trade Amy because she is a slut.

12 hours ago, chikin23 said:

Not looking to flip necessarily. It’s extra money from the sale of a home and I figured I’d throw it at something and let it run for a while.

Based on the way UUUU is acting on many times its 30 day avg volume with no news, it makes me think something's going on that could result in a breakout.  I'd buy UUUU.  The uranium and rare earth production story is just getting started.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

It is like some people must expect there to be revenue and then maybe even earnings some day

amy has been publically traded for 10+ years with no revenue. The majority of the time, its been trading lower than it is now ($0.05-$0.15). I'm sure there have been multiple share issuances over that period as well. They spiked in Feb with every other penny stonk, but without any indication of revenue, its probably going to revert back to where it  came from. All they do is issue press releases about their processes. Thay have been doing that for years. My cost is $0.50 so I may consider averaging down if we see the $0.20's or $0.30's. But for the most part I don't expect it to do jack shit until they stop being  a science experiment and start becoming a business that  has customers. Seeing as how their PR never discusses when they think they can start making money, we're probably a couple of years away yet. But its worth holding imo because of the enormous battery recycling market that will emerge, and also the possibilty of an acquistion. I consider this far far more speculative than UUUU or IBRX. 

image.png.ea31ec1ef233ac4f14e14874b14e2b9f.png

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

Less than 48 hours before ALPP moves to the NASDAQ and the real fireworks start. So far it's been Roman candles.

I'm looking for 3" mortar shells Monday & Tuesday and hoping for 6" shells starting Wednesday. I just hope it ain't wet duds.

I'm not missing profit taking this time around. I'm gonna be like this watching the ticker all day when they are listed...

clockwork orange no GIF

UUUU +.70 to $8.50 on a breakout.  A 9% move.  That’s the highest the stock has been since early 2015.  Needs to sustain the price, but looking good.  This is what the big volume we’ve been seeing tells us…as Joe Granville once said, “Volume must precede price”.  Holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 3

Not really a stonk, but bought some LNG last wed figuring they may benefit from europe's energy woes this winter. Probably a bit late on that move, but up 10% regardless. Other than stupid shit like PUGE, I haven't really been adding or selling to my core positions, and have plenty of dry powder doing me no good currently, so I threw some at cheniere. anyone have other energy sector plays they like currently?  

Edited by Blotto

11 minutes ago, bluto said:

Really tempted to book my monster losses on Amy and roll the remainder into uuuu

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but with my RXMD bag, but it's going to leave a big mark.  Not sure how the furk I ended up with 135,000 shares of this POS, but here we are.

Still holding out hope that AMY gets acquired.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but with my RXMD bag, but it's going to leave a big mark.  Not sure how the furk I ended up with 135,000 shares of this POS, but here we are.

My BE on $RXMD is .075 so i'm going to hold and hope we can get there in the next few months. I am buying some $GTLB today as I think that has some solid upside. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not really a stonk, but bought some LNG last wed figuring they may benefit from europe's energy woes this winter. Probably a bit late on that move, but up 10% regardless. Other than stupid shit like PUGE, I haven't really been adding or selling to my core positions, and have plenty of dry powder doing me no good currently, so I threw some at cheniere. anyone have other energy sector plays they like currently?  

Little late but love some OKE.

46 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

me too - so it is not likely to be a winning strategy; I've split my investment in that with ABML, hoping one of them does well (gets bought out)

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Anyone else feel like ALPP has been holding on some news to drop the day of the uplist? I don't think they want all the buzz to fizzle out and just end up in the $8-9 range.  They'll announce an acquisition, a contract, insane quarterly profits, something. Maybe all of it.  

absolutely.  They've basically been in a quiet period prior to uplist.

12 minutes ago, bluto said:

Extremely solid day for alpp. 4m volume, $20M+ in total. Very steady for almost entire day.

37k shares ready for liftoff tomorrow afternoon and Wed.

You and me both.  Going to be a game of chicken for me on when I want to sell.  I assume there will be a pullback with folks taking profits after an initial jump.

I own enough shares to alter my retirement age depending on how high this goes.  $10 sounds amazing, but in 3 years this thing could easily be north of $20.  Question is do I have the guts to gamble like that.

You and me both.  Going to be a game of chicken for me on when I want to sell.  I assume there will be a pullback with folks taking profits after an initial jump.
I own enough shares to alter my retirement age depending on how high this goes.  $10 sounds amazing, but in 3 years this thing could easily be north of $20.  Question is do I have the guts to gamble like that.

I hear ya all the way around, I expect some run on Wed I just don’t know how high and far. I don’t think I’m setting any preorders but I do have my calendar blocked off for scoreboard watching.

I don’t know what to make of the long term though, so much of their current rev is hard scrabble low margin manufacturing/construction essentially. The drone aspect is everything in my mind and I just don’t know that I trust them to beat out you name it massive Corp who could snap their fingers tomorrow and have a drone division.

Second edit to add, after being down as much as 60% I will not be a greedy effer again with alpp. I feel extremely lucky to have clawed back to green as of today.

6 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

re ALPP: nobody ever went broke taking a profit. so if it spikes above $10 on Wednesday I'm likely selling some shares, just not sure how many. There should be a number of PR's starting Wednesday but no idea if that will help the stock price go up any more.

Not a bad idea to put in a target price of $10 on some shares so I don't have to sit around refreshing every so often watching it.

If it hits, I make a shit ton of money, but still have plenty of shares left to not play "what if" if it keep going higher.

I think I'm about a month away from my first chuck of shares being long-term gains though.  I need to double check that.

Edit: just checked, first batch of shares purchased June 2020, so would sell some of those.  Man times flies.

Edited by Wiler77
long term gains

I haven’t done any DD on ALPP to determine potential market cap. In my limited experience, it seems the OTC is typically less realistic in matching fundamentals. Do we really think ALPP has that much potential in the hands of real investors? Serious question, because again, as a swing trader, I’ve done no research.

34 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I haven’t done any DD on ALPP to determine potential market cap. In my limited experience, it seems the OTC is typically less realistic in matching fundamentals. Do we really think ALPP has that much potential in the hands of real investors? Serious question, because again, as a swing trader, I’ve done no research.

I haven't done much dd - but I will tell you nobody is paying multiples on the construction business, and the drones are still developmental (but lots of potential). I too will trade out of at least 50%, and hold some to see if it does become a moonshot over the next couple of years.
The limited amount of portfolio discipline that I have says to sell some on the way up because you can't go broke taking gains (I've held a few things too long and watched my gains flame out and become losses; and even worse I've averaged down trying to make it up - live lessons that make me sell and put some money back off the table)

My current swing average is $2.44 and I’ve scaled out a couple times already. I’ll probably get completely out this week as I’m not a long term investor. If it dips again after the pop, I might play some more. However, with the gazillion opportunities out there, I may leave ALPP forever. Love em and leave em I say.

I haven't done much dd - but I will tell you nobody is paying multiples on the construction business, and the drones are still developmental (but lots of potential). I too will trade out of at least 50%, and hold some to see if it does become a moonshot over the next couple of years.
The limited amount of portfolio discipline that I have says to sell some on the way up because you can't go broke taking gains (I've held a few things too long and watched my gains flame out and become losses; and even worse I've averaged down trying to make it up - live lessons that make me sell and put some money back off the table)

First sentence is my take too. Plus they’ve already gutted all the acqs of their real estate holdings so they’ve sucked the deep marrow. It really is all about drone IMO and I have no idea why they could compete with a legit aero company
  • Hook 'Em 1