Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Cuban said to hold AMC so AMC is rallying a bit. Glad i bought more yesterday lulz
I added some too to lower my average, completely flopped on my entrance. Blackrock added bigly to their position and then Portnoy dumped $700,000 into it. Something is brewing. Shorts have been getting smoked, lot of shares they need to buy back. This might get fun.

11 hours ago, NateHitch said:
19 hours ago, B00M said:
Cuban said to hold AMC so AMC is rallying a bit. Glad i bought more yesterday lulz

I added some too to lower my average, completely flopped on my entrance. Blackrock added bigly to their position and then Portnoy dumped $700,000 into it. Something is brewing. Shorts have been getting smoked, lot of shares they need to buy back. This might get fun.

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

WTF is up with NOK?  Their earnings report was positive, so I am not sure why the slide.

Nokia stock tumbled 7% early on Thursday, as the telecom-equipment maker beat expectations in the fourth quarter but warned 2021 would be a “challenging” year. 

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

@Harrison Stafford EOSE quietly redeeming itself 

I sold EOSE at 28.39 and got back in with a partial position at 21.95.  Still believe the market retraces in February and will have the opportunity to add the rest of the position in EOSE around 22.  Long term, this stock goes much higher.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I sold EOSE at 28.39 and got back in with a partial position at 21.95.  Still believe the market retraces in February and will have the opportunity to add the rest of the position in EOSE around 22.  Long term, this stock goes much higher.

Yea I picked some more up on the cheap after that "scathing" report came out a couple weeks ago. Trust your assessment based on how NK/UUU/AMYZF are doing.

18 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea I picked some more up on the cheap after that "scathing" report came out a couple weeks ago. Trust your assessment based on how NK/UUU/AMYZF are doing.

It was a hit piece by Iceberg Research and caused the price of EOSE to take a hit.  Screw those guys.  If you bought more at a lower price, you dun good.  The only reason for selling EOSE at 28.39 was I'd doubled my money in a very short period of time and anticipated a pullback.  The stock's still a winner.  And, NK closed at a 52 wk. high today at $21.44.  Hold onto it with both hands. 

9 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

AMYZF is up 25 percent for me.  Hell of a recommendation there.  I am looking for a new entry point into NK, but haven’t seen it retrace for a while.

Up 32% and I want to buy more. 

19 hours ago, Blotto said:

Nokia stock tumbled 7% early on Thursday, as the telecom-equipment maker beat expectations in the fourth quarter but warned 2021 would be a “challenging” year. 

Your assessment of long-term strength of LGND unchanged?  I'd like to be able to hold it until the summer to hit the 1y mark.  Got the shares ear marked in my mind for a tax deduction donation, but getting itchy trigger finger if it flirts with the 200 range again. 

Edited by Anastasis

11 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

AMYZF is up 25 percent for me.  Hell of a recommendation there.  I am looking for a new entry point into NK, but haven’t seen it retrace for a while.

NK is in a pretty strong uptrend. The 20 day EMA is at $18.50.  Just don’t know if it will get there without a big break in the market. You might take half a position in NK so you’re in and participating and buy the other half >if< it breaks down. The stock should double this year. Maybe triple. Unless you, absolutely, need the cash, continue to hold the stock.  Re: AMYZF,  if you buy it anywhere under $1,  you should make out like a bandit.  It has mind-blowing upside.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

UUUU train starting up

Took an initial position in UUUU at $3.52 when I recommended the stock. I have a GTC order at $3.63 to triple the position in the stock. The technical indicators are starting to turn up and that could mean the correction is over. Will let you know if I reset that buy, but mos def will be buying more.  The question is where.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Vanguard won't let me put in a buy order for SNVP:

Buy orders are not permitted for securities in the following OTC Markets Group (otcmarkets.com) tiers including Pink Limited Information®, Pink No Information®, Expert Market, Grey Market or classified as Caveat Emptor (buyer beware) by OTC Markets Group (otcmarkets.com).  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

No kidding.  I accrued a pretty good position in it and it went sideways for a while but today I’m up 10 percent and closing in on 25 percent since the original buy.  

I am holding this one for the long haul.

Absolutely.  This is the start of what should be a multi-year run in UUUU.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

16 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

No kidding.  I accrued a pretty good position in it and it went sideways for a while but today I’m up 10 percent and closing in on 25 percent since the original buy.  

I am holding this one for the long haul.

35 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Took an initial position in UUUU at $3.52 when I recommended the stock. I have a GTC order at $3.63 to triple the position in the stock. The technical indicators are starting to turn up and that could mean the correction is over. Will let you know if I reset that buy, but mos def will be buying more.  The question is where.

Yea I went pretty heavy to average down to 3.85 last weekish. Also bought 3 July $8 calls for shits. S'go.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Up 32% and I want to buy more. 

Your assessment of long-term strength of LGND unchanged?  I'd like to be able to hold it until the summer to hit the 1y mark.  Got the shares ear marked in my mind for a tax deduction donation, but getting itchy trigger finger if it flirts with the 200 range again. 

LGND has probably probably run too fast and I expect a pullback, but I'm holding on a multi year horizon. 

• Hook 'Em 1