Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I told you the other day I thought LGND would pull back, but I was thinking more 160ish. Hopefully it doesnt fall back much more. 

Yeah, I was going to sell a covered LGND call, but never pulled the trigger.  I am still well ahead on the position, but it hurts to give up $70 per share in a week.  

7 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

@Harrison Stafford How does AMY differ from LINICO?

AMYZF has developed a patented process to recycle. These guys are developing one, so they say.  Linico is a startup that hasn’t done anything yet that I can tell.  They’re also not a publicly traded company as I couldn’t find a stock symbol for them.  

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

AMYZF has developed a patented process to recycle. These guys are developing one, so they say.  Linico is a startup that hasn’t done anything yet that I can tell.  They’re also not a publicly traded company as I couldn’t find a stock symbol for them.  

This is the story behind my question:https://www.marketwatch.com/story/comstock-mining-stock-soars-more-than-fourfold-after-taking-stake-in-lithium-ion-battery-recycler-2021-02-17?siteid=yhoof2

1 hour ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Lulz. Comstock invests $10M+ into Linerco for a 64% interest and a result their market cap jumps from ~160M to a high of ~$800M before settling back to around $470M. I would say that is money well spent. Makes no fucking sense, but thats par for the course these days. 

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. Comstock invests $10M+ into Linerco for a 64% interest and a result their market cap jumps from ~160M to a high of ~$800M before settling back to around $470M. I would say that is money well spent. Makes no fucking sense, but thats par for the course these days. 

Robinhooders were told there’d be no math. 

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
Only rockets 🚀.
  • Hook 'Em 1

HS and company put some knowledge on this for me, an idiot. PDAC (a spac) is looking at merging with a lithium recycler for a rumored price of 1.7b.

Current pdac has a cap of 534M, 37.5m shares which is a share price of $14.28. Assuming no share manipulation, Does that mean the share price should be 3x higher? (534M -> 1.7B)

And if that happens, does that impact amy/abml’s of the world on a rising tide situation? Or does it stifle them with PDAC being a headline thief on NYSE?

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2AF1VE?__twitter_impression=true

10 hours ago, bluto said:

Current pdac has a cap of 534M, 37.5m shares which is a share price of $14.28. Assuming no share manipulation, Does that mean the share price should be 3x higher? (534M -> 1.7B)

Presumably not as  this news has been public for a couple of days now and the price hasn't reacted. I read somewhere that there will be PIPE funding involved when this deal closes. 

i think you guys were in UAVS at one point.  there's a hit piece out on it.

https://www.bonitasresearch.com/company/ageagle-aerial-systems-nasdaq-uavs/

AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS (NASDAQ: UAVS)

Download Reports

We believe that AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.’s (NASDAQ: UAVS) (“UAVS”, “AgEagle”, or the “Company”) was a pump & dump scheme orchestrated by Alpha Capital Anstalt (“Alpha Capital”), AgEagle founder Bret Chilcott and other UAVS insiders to defraud US investors.

In April 2020 rumor of a partnership between Amazon.com, Inc. (“Amazon”, Nasdaq: AMZN) & AgEagle was started by a promotional video uploaded to AgEagle’s founder and former chairman Bret Chilcott’s daughter’s personal website and youtube account (the “Promo Video”). Since then, a 54 page due diligence document has circulated on Reddit which at various times referenced the Promo Video and suggested that the AgEagle’s partnership with Amazon was real.

We have found no evidence of any “major e-commerce customer” or any drone technology credited to AgEagle other than reference to the Promo Video leaked by AgEagle’s former Chairman Bret Chilcott’s daughter.

In 4Q’20 an Amazon spokesperson disclosed to reporter Daniel McCoy of the Witchita Business Journal that Amazon specifically does not have any dealings with AgEagle whatsoever.

UAVS stock skyrocketed on fake Amazon partnership rumors from US$ 0.39 to US$ 16. THE PUMP!

While insider ownership declined from 44% to 1%. THE DUMP!

We are short UAVS and think that its stock is going lower.

2 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

i think you guys were in UAVS at one point.  there's a hit piece out on it.

https://www.bonitasresearch.com/company/ageagle-aerial-systems-nasdaq-uavs/

I was in and out of that in mid 2020, and remembering back to that episode of pump and dump - the HQ were a small building in the middle of nowhere and if I recall correctly there website was all about Ag usage for drones. Now they are a manufacturer of 3 types of drones .... seems like a reach to me.
Glad I made a few bucks, and even more glad that I'm out of it as it is likely to come crashing back down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Yep.  NK reached another 52 week high today at $38.60 +$4.80.  Unless their pancreatic trial has an issue, I think this could go much higher.

PC is a tricky slut so could definitely see that happening but on the flip side yea if it's something substantial sky is the limit

Alright I've recollected myself after lunch and post lunch dump. I've turned $3.4k into $440k once. Even at my lowest I was stil up $300k with all of my original money +$50k removed. XMET is still holding up and could make me a millionaire. 

im back baby GIF

Still holding my FPVD for now... Been testing out Volume Profile against my charts and saw a nice fat gap back to .05 that is filling now. Making me feel a little better, congestion at .05 will probably reject and retest as a cup and handle. Still not as long as I was unless Lou brings some major fire PRs about the muddy waters the 8k created. Even then I'll trim down to 100k to leave long

Added 50k RXMD with my remaining SNVP profits. Lots of revs with more inbound, Healthcare/COVID angle undervalued like ALPP was, I got in under .09 yesterday at close. Already has knocked off .12 once today. There is a current retracement back into the .10s . Take a look and let me know what yall think.

Also added more 11k more TSNP at .78 and .73 with BRRN money

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 6

20 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Alright I've recollected myself after lunch and post lunch dump. I've turned $3.4k into $440k once. Even at my lowest I was stil up $300k with all of my original money +$50k removed. XMET is still holding up and could make me a millionaire. 

im back baby GIF

Still holding my FPVD for now... Been testing out Volume Profile against my charts and saw a nice fat gap back to .05 that is filling now. Making me feel a little better, congestion at .05 will probably reject and retest as a cup and handle. Still not as long as I was unless Lou brings some major fire PRs about the muddy waters the 8k created. Even then I'll trim down to 100k to leave long

Added 50k RXMD with my remaining SNVP profits. Lots of revs with more inbound, Healthcare/COVID angle undervalued like ALPP was, I got in under .09 yesterday at close. Already has knocked off .12 once today. There is a current retracement back into the .10s . Take a look and let me know what yall think.

Also added more 11k more TSNP at .78 and .73 with BRRN money

I read all that and bought RXMD.  I dipped my toes in and will add to it.  That works better for me than one big order, both psychologically “just the tip “ and in execution, because I don’t like limit orders sitting unfilled in my account. 

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I read all that and bought RXMD.  I dipped my toes in and will add to it.  That works better for me than one big order, both psychologically “just the tip “ and in execution, because I don’t like limit orders sitting unfilled in my account. 

Hope you bought on this current big dip, I wish I had more powder. Its swinging around .01 - .02 cents at a time. I think it may just pop and go to .20 in the near future

• Hook 'Em 1

Just doubled my position in UUUU with 5000 shares at 5.51 (initial buy was 5000 shares at 3.52).  Watching for a further break to add the last 5000 shares.

Why aren’t you doing long options? July is what I’m targeting, pounded 30 more contracts today

35 minutes ago, bluto said:

Why aren’t you doing long options? July is what I’m targeting, pounded 30 more contracts today

Other than covered calls, options and I have a relationship based on pain and degradation.  It's like an extremely bad marriage.  If you want your July UUUU calls to go south, all you need is for me to take a position.  Having said all this, I just bought the final 5000 UUUU shares at 5.31.  Now, we're both going to make great money with this stock.

• Like 1

Nothing gets my attention like getting a text and email from my broker that I have options that expire soon and are or near  ITM. 
Quick story is that I've been buying SPY calls 1-2% out of the money, with a 10-14 day timeline. Have been banking some good money until that last week happened, so I've kept the ones that I have with 2/22 and 3/1 expiry hoping to see SPY come back, While it would be nice to see them go up, I'd better keep my eye on them and sell before they expire,, because I think I'd have to come up with about $600,000 if the both were ITM, can you guys start a go fund me?

34 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Nothing gets my attention like getting a text and email from my broker that I have options that expire soon and are or near  ITM. 
Quick story is that I've been buying SPY calls 1-2% out of the money, with a 10-14 day timeline. Have been banking some good money until that last week happened, so I've kept the ones that I have with 2/22 and 3/1 expiry hoping to see SPY come back, While it would be nice to see them go up, I'd better keep my eye on them and sell before they expire,, because I think I'd have to come up with about $600,000 if the both were ITM, can you guys start a go fund me?

That happened to me when I first started fucking around with options a few years ago and some crazy shit happened at close to put my options .01 into the money. It wasnt $600K but it was substantially more than I had in my account at the time requiring a Monday wire transfer.  Quite the surprise when I checked my account that Saturday. Lesson learned. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to hop on AMYZF

I don't think so, for a long term play.  I sold some at 2.20 and bought back in at 1.75 and it still brought my cost basis up.  I'm in this one until Harrison tells us to jump off the train.  Their CEO's interview on the reactor was pretty solid - this is no mirage company.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Someone with more knowledge will need to verify if interested but....(gme fyi)saw a post last night on reddit that was saying all the calls that were purchased in December would cover today if above 40$ as that was the highest you could purchase before the run up. Inversely all the puts would also lose....so another run up possibly coming?

Next option deadline day is April 21st so dont forget about it yet...lots of calls/puts floating around that will need to be covered next week and April from the buying frenzy

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to hop on AMYZF

You're going to bank coin like @Hefeweizen and @Anastasis and @bluto if you'll just hold on to AMYZF.  I have 100,000 shares with a cost basis of .70.  If you're interested in averaging down, I plan to add another 50,000 shares at some point probably in the not too distant future.  As with all my stonk trades, I'll post it here when it happens and you may follow suit if you choose.  This train has barely left the station.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

for the AMYZF horde, CEO Larry has a weekly podcast appearance.

https://americanmanganeseinc.com/news-publications-2/video-interviews/

Larry doesn't give a fuck hahaha. Talking about "bull boards" to paraphrase him: "these guys don't have a lot of intelligence and it's all bullshit"

https://www.howestreet.com/2021/02/american-manganese-ceo-welcomes-ex-tesla-director-jochen-rudat-as-advisory-board-expert/

23 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

If you try to do DD by going to each company’s website, there’s no comparison between the two companies.  Americanmanganeseinc.com & linico.io.  

Any idea how long it will take to get the test results from the samples that were sent out? Seems like that will be a driver for the next run.

Any idea how long it will take to get the test results from the samples that were sent out? Seems like that will be a driver for the next run.

Wondered the same. Thought I saw something like 10 mos from articles back in October but I’m ass talking generally. If that’s the case then summer might be fun

8 hours ago, NYTransplant said:

Give me a few days to do some digging.  I may come back with nada, but will give it my best shot.  AMYZF does have >another< driver coming up soon and that’s the uplisting of the stock from the pink sheets to the OTCQB.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1