Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

3 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Give me a few days to do some digging.  I may come back with nada, but will give it my best shot.  AMYZF does have >another< driver coming up soon and that’s the uplisting of the stock from the pink sheets to the OTCQB.  

yup sounds like Larry is just waiting on them to process it and they've fulfilled all they needed to. I didn't realize it wasn't OTCQB already. AMY has a long fun road ahead of it.

Only have 950 shares between my personal account and ROTH, looking to add more over time. They are positioned so well to be a key process leader in a massive expanding industry. Short term hype is fairly whelmed. Long term is moons and tendies.

On 12/7/2020 at 12:02 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

image.png.965d578d5d12a375ccc71489696386d4.pngBB

NantKwest (NK) +1.51 at $10.75.  Up 14%.  Billionaire owner with ties to the White House reuniting for Cancer Operation Moonshot.  Sen. Harry Reid is in remission with Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer due to NK therapy.  NK treatments added months to Alex Trebek’s life; productive months enabling him to continue working as the host of Jeopardy.  Have purchased NK 4x between $7.30 and $9 and been patient. I know I’m pounding the table on this stock, but believe this can be a game-changer in the treatment of cancer.  And, if we can all make some money on that journey, it makes the ride even better.

NK +4.04 at 43.16.  If you followed me down the NK rabbit hole in early December, you've quadrupled your money.  This is primarily a cancer treatment play, but NK is also working on a COVID vaccine that includes the new COVID variants.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

NK +4.04 at 43.16.  If you followed me down the NK rabbit hole in early December, you've quadrupled your money.  This is primarily a cancer treatment play, but NK is also working on a COVID vaccine that includes the new COVID variants.

One of my bigger hits,  got i nat 7.80

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/19/2021 at 4:56 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

You're going to bank coin like @Hefeweizen and @Anastasis and @bluto if you'll just hold on to AMYZF.  I have 100,000 shares with a cost basis of .70.  If you're interested in averaging down, I plan to add another 50,000 shares at some point probably in the not too distant future.  As with all my stonk trades, I'll post it here when it happens and you may follow suit if you choose.  This train has barely left the station.  

Will start considering adding to my AMYZF should it dip under 1.30.  The 20 day ema is 1.29.  Closely watching and waiting as AMY is volatile and moves quickly. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Today has been a fuck.  I did pick up some PLTR on the cheap.  I like it long term but it was also mentioned as a potential meme stock. Losing a lot in the market and crypto.  
Pltr is not a meme stock...just because reddit talked about it doesn't make it a meme

I'm in also...

3 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Will start considering adding to my AMYZF should it dip under 1.30.  The 20 day ema is 1.29.  Closely watching and waiting as AMY is volatile and moves quickly. 

I bought some more today. I think that my average basis is about $1.00 now. Still got lots of downside tolerance. I like the stock. Let's see where this goes. Feels like better odds than Vegas. 

34 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

Who was it that said either here or in the pennies thread

"Feb early is traditionally good and the end..... not so much"

Kindly remind us all next year to sell everything Feb 10th and come back later lol

It was I, but I haven't sold a damn thing.  In fact, I've tripled my position in UUUU this month.  The trend is your friend (famous last words).

51 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

It was I, but I haven't sold a damn thing.  In fact, I've tripled my position in UUUU this month.  The trend is your friend (famous last words).

I’ve run out of dry powder and think I should transfer more into my trading account in the event this trend continues. 

I bought some UVXY calls yesterday expecting some jitters in the market this week. how the fuck is the VIX up 9% and and an ETF geared at 1.5X the VIX only up 5%. I'll never understand now that fucking POS ETF works. My calls are obviously up, but not what I would expect. And not nearly enough to cover the bloodbath in the rest of my portfolio. 

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

@Harrison Stafford any insight into NK dropping 25%? My cost is around $14 and its seems like a longterm hold, just wondering if you were aware of anything, as I didnt see any obvious catalyst for the fall in price. Profit taking? 

Feel like everything not named AMC took a steaming shit today for no reason so I'm not worried about it.