Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Took a few 5/8 BYND puts right before yesterday’s closing bell. Easy 25% this morning. Got lucky.

Yesterday’s ROKU, SQ, and PTON calls have gradually been taken off the board this AM.

TWLO is still my scarlet letter. I sold my $117 calls yesterday thinking I should be happy with 25%...and I know I should. But today this shit is trading up 1000%s. 

Oh well. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I'm bag holding a few hundred shares, any acquisition news would come May 19th at the shareholders meeting not today at the ER

They ain't getting acquired.  I took my loss at the open and will find my next target for complete financial destruction.  Looking at PTON, that thing is getting clobbered after the gap up.  Should be a sure fire 15% loss for my account.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

They ain't getting acquired.  I took my loss at the open and will find my next target for complete financial destruction.  Looking at PTON, that thing is getting clobbered after the gap up.  Should be a sure fire 15% loss for my account.

IMO, a straddle was the right hedge and in this case made money both ways. 

25 minutes ago, bluto said:

Holy shit Boeing came back with a vengeance. And my slack finally tickled 30 again.

I’m riding the titanic MVIS to its watery grave though.

If you're bagholding at this point, might as well baghold until the Shareholders meeting. There will be another run up then. I understand taking the loss though

4 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Took a few 5/8 BYND puts right before yesterday’s closing bell. Easy 25% this morning. Got lucky.

Yesterday’s ROKU, SQ, and PTON calls have gradually been taken off the board this AM.

TWLO is still my scarlet letter. I sold my $117 calls yesterday thinking I should be happy with 25%...and I know I should. But today this shit is trading up 1000%s. 

Oh well. 

You made profit. That’s all that matters. Can’t beat ur self up on Twilio too much. 

I sold Shop for a 50% profit, 200 pts ago. I sold PayPal at 108...oh well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluto said:

Holy shit Boeing came back with a vengeance. And my slack finally tickled 30 again.

I’m riding the titanic MVIS to its watery grave though.

It's back to where I bailed this morning so I'm sure it's about to go up 500% any minute now.

You're welcome.

Fuck it I'm gonna start STONKING shit up.  I have held off too long.  I'll start with some Lyft puts, $30 strikes for June...come back to papa you MF's.  Nothing crazy but I can be talked into something stupid right now.  What are we thinking?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck it I'm gonna start STONKING shit up.  I have held off too long.  I'll start with some Lyft puts, $30 strikes for June...come back to papa you MF's.  Nothing crazy but I can be talked into something stupid right now.  What are we thinking?  

You're cracking me up... May be commodities time, GLD or Bitcoin for you!!

Or just become a Bookie...

Edited by LTtxfan

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's back to where I bailed this morning so I'm sure it's about to go up 500% any minute now.

You're welcome.

It pushed up to $0.9 when they said the word merger and then tanked as expected after the call. 

Any DECN bagholders, in my super unprofessional opinion do NOT sell off when it comes open tomorrow morning you'll likely get pennies on the dollar. At the very least let it bounce to see if you can get back a little, but there is still the opportunity to profit if the FDA approval comes through next week. I personally already wrote off that investment, so it only goes up from nothing. 

Edited by RCRanger03

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

You're cracking me up... May be commodities time or Bitcoin for you!!

Or just become a Bookie...

Ah - you’ve gotten to the root of the problem. I usually bet a few hundred bucks here and there.  With no bookie to deal with I insist on some financial pain...

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Ah - you’ve gotten to the root of the problem. I usually bet a few hundred bucks here and there.  With no bookie to deal with I insist on some financial pain...

HaHaHa...

Someone has been mentioning the gambling stocks and DraftKings.   Also gonna be betting available on Tiger/Peyton vs Phil/Brady match in a few weeks...

Still wondering when some of the big run-ups in certain Nasdaq stocks or even QQQ's goes backwards??

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HaHaHa...

Someone has been mentioning the gambling stocks and DraftKings.   Also gonna be betting available on Tiger/Peyton vs Phil/Brady match in a few weeks...

Still wondering when some of the big run-ups in certain Nasdaq stocks or even QQQ's goes backwards??

Same - and I’m wondering that same shit.  Maybe late summer right when everyone gets comfy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Same - and I’m wondering that same shit.  Maybe late summer right when everyone gets comfy.  

I think they’re gonna be able with the money printer going brrrrr to at least paint it sideways for a few months. I shared this chart on another thread.
M2 up 18% YoY very bullish for stocks  

Then an “unforeseen” Shock. Maybe Euro sovereign stuff pops back up. Maybe all the state defaults. Maybe it’s the second wave of the virus. I hope we don’t get to ath again. Not fair to so much of the population and honestly more evidence that things need to be reset. Insert pitchforks. 

As far as stonks go, love the reaction from $Sq after earnings. My biggest holding outside BTC. Payments business will rebound and CashApp is going to be ultimate FinTech. Will be huge. 

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

DECN comes off it's SEC trading suspension tomorrow. I can't think of anything more #stonky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

DECN comes off it's SEC trading suspension tomorrow. I can't think of anything more #stonky

You'll be able to pick up for cheap tomorrow during the dump on open. I might add to my already substantial position aka the bag that I've been holding. Plus I'm I want to see what this grey market biz is all about

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GRHorn said:

As far as stonks go, love the reaction from $Sq after earnings. My biggest holding outside BTC. Payments business will rebound and CashApp is going to be ultimate FinTech. Will be huge. 

I think they’re gonna be able with the money printer going brrrrr to at least paint it sideways for a few months. I shared this chart on another thread.
M2 up 18% YoY very bullish for stocks  

Then an “unforeseen” Shock. Maybe Euro sovereign stuff pops back up. Maybe all the state defaults. Maybe it’s the second wave of the virus. I hope we don’t get to ath again. Not fair to so much of the population and honestly more evidence that things need to be reset. Insert pitchforks. 

Nice stonks.  How long you been on the BTC Train... 🚂

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Nice stonks.  How long you been on the BTC Train... 🚂

Early 2017.

Bot a lot of GBTC in IRA in the last 6 months or so leading up to the halving. 

Also, hopefully today’s the day $Work breaks over 30 decisively 

I've always found shouting at my stocks to be therapeutic.  Not very effective, but therapeutic.

Back in the 2008 crisis I got so fired up once a rared back and punched my laptop screen destroying it in the process.  Not one of my finer moments but the trade did turn around pretty soon after that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

TD Ameritrade won’t let you buy it.

somebody is buying it lol that recovery was fast. LOTS of people loading big positions. Pushing a million every 20ish minutes.

I think it will hold around that suspension price until news. I would assume some kind of PR today, nothing out there yet

16 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

somebody is buying it lol that recovery was fast. LOTS of people loading big positions. Pushing a million every 20ish minutes.

I think it will hold around that suspension price until news. I would assume some kind of PR today, nothing out there yet

Seems very odd that it won't go above .20.

They're free of the lock, bombs away bros, Expect volume to increase now that TDA folks are able to jump in

From TDA to my inquiry:

I have good news. I just found out that DECN is available to trade now as of about 5 minutes ago. Please enter in your orders if needed, as they should now be accepted. I appreciate your patience. ^ZJ

Edited by RCRanger03

6 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I’m on TD. What’s the strategy with decn? I might be willing to stonk it up.

the strategy/hope is they weren't lying about the COVID testing kit; and that they can then partner with someone who can make several 100 million test kits

It works by taking a finger-prick drop of blood and, through sophisticated micro-processing, arrives at a result within 30 to 45 seconds. The device costs $15 and the test strip kit costs $30. That’s why companies are interested.

“Businesses can test their workers as often as they want, in a matter of seconds, everyday if they like,” said Berman.

It’s not free, but it is an affordable enough technology that could open up restaurants, movies, all manner of businesses and group venues. 

The company hopes to have all the FDA-mandated testing done by next week. If approved, Berman says they could ship as many as 100,000 units immediately and be making up to 400,000 a week within 60 days.

So hoping for a bump before people figure out this is the next Theranos?

2 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

So hoping for a bump before people figure out this is the next Theranos?

Pretty much, but would be really cool if they do hit.  Holding my free shares. I am doing enough dumb shit with my real money at the current moment to throw anything more at it. 

Yall see this 550? They need to retain this lawyer to do their PRs lol

https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/245845/content

31D is interesting (they were hacked in March?)

D. Neither DECN, its legitimate investors, nor the general public have been enriched. If anything, the unilateral action taken by the SEC will enhance and embolden those individuals who are intent on harming the Company by attempting to manipulate the price of its stock. DECN has now ascertained that these efforts have included recently providing the SEC with falsified, adulterated company documents that were illegally obtained by one or more hackers who broke into the Company’s server in March, 2020. Upon information and belief, at least several of these individuals were as of March 25, 2020 already known to the SEC, as demonstrated by certain requests for information on specified individuals contained in the staff’s March 25, 2020 letter to DECN. The staff may be aware that there are more than four such individuals; if so, they were not made known to the Company.

FLRS and MARK look like sub $1 over the weekend holds if you can catch a dip. They pair in movement like UAVS and VISL did and next week looks promising for their news.

If anyone is still holding MVIS bags you're either brave or stupid as hell, and you could have averaged down today and mitigated some losses, I'm shocked at how well it's recovered. Next run up for them should be May 18th shareholder's meeting unless there is news out before then

DECN is going to be what it is until FDA news or they get suspended again for that 550 lol

Once again I'm telling yall ALPP is going to pop next week, not a huge amount, but .03 - .07 and you can buy a shit ton right now