Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Thanks... Asked the question because I set up an order at Schwab in the past on FRSX (didn't fill) and there was some additional warning about trade cost that I wasn't familiar with.... Fyi FRSX having a good day (not in it though)

Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.29+0.3826 (+42.1644%)
As of 2:07PM EDT. Market open.

On 6/4/2020 at 7:08 AM, Wally Fairway said:

this guy, he lives (lived) a #stonk life - had all his money on Lukin Coffee

That thread is awesome.  But if guy had €240,000 laying around to buy a scam Chinese coffee company he must have wealthy relatives.  Surely he can get re-capitalized and provide us with more entertainment. 

48 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Thanks... Asked the question because I set up an order at Schwab in the past on FRSX (didn't fill) and there was some additional warning about trade cost that I wasn't familiar with.... Fyi FRSX having a good day (not in it though)

Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist

1.29+0.3826 (+42.1644%)
As of 2:07PM EDT. Market open.

Does anyone know if WEBull charges for OTC trades?

On 6/4/2020 at 9:32 AM, Fudge Nuggets said:

Getting my #stonk on with $FTK.

It's a North America land rig focused oil and gas service company so you can't find a more hated sector.  But wait, there's more.  They had to delay their 10-Q because after examining how they accounted for the sale of one of their divisions in February.  They determined they did not maintain sufficient controls over the accounting and it will have a material impact.  Ooopsie.

Now the somewhat good part.  They have zero debt which is unheard of in the O&G industry.  They also have / had $80.3 MM in cash which based on 59.8 MM shares works out to $1.34 cash per share.  It's trading at $1.035 right now.

So, technically if they went tits up today and just handed out the cash to the shareholders you could get a nearly 30% gain since there are no bond holders to pay off.

Still time.

My waaaaaaay underwater $OXY shares got they #stonk on today.

These kind of days are so dangerous for my mentality. I made a full month’s salary in just one day. I’m putting limit orders and stops in all my shit this weekend and not looking at anything until Wednesday close else I will use my perceived geniusness to blow the fuck up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I got a fill on ALPP at 0.065.  Small potatoes so just scratch off lotto ticket play.

Missed a fill on ALPP @ .0645 late today... May take another shot next week so I can have some fun with you folks...

10 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I posted a primer video a ways back in this thread. It ran to .11 last week on hype but then lost steam when there was a delay, and then again to .1 on Monday off the 10k (which was excellent). It's a great growing company,  and is really a long penny, if you could hold until December you really really wont regret it, but you'll have some opportunities to scalp in between. Then 10Q should come in June and show the growth off the 10k, possible 2 more acquisitions. There is the ongoing S-1 filing uplisting catalyst as well. If or rather WHEN it get's uplisted...

source.gif

I dont know you but I like you and Im going all in

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TexanTraveling said:

I dont know you but I like you and Im going all in

I hope you make money, I only recommend ones I'm in, picked up another 20k on this dip. With how long the 10k was delayed... I think we're probably waiting a few weeks for the 10Q, the deadline is 6/9, but I'd expect a NT-10Q on Monday. If they kicked their accountants in the ass and kept them working after that 10K fiasco, and somehow it's actually on time things would be very interesting short term. Usually the cycle is news/spike/sell off/reload the dip/wait for the next news. Done that one 4 times now, but  I never sell off more the 30% because I know one day the cycle will break and it feels like its getting closer and closer (no looking back after uplisting)

Also that triple penny shell play I mentioned a few pages back was PFMS, I've be too focused on ALPP to invest much in it (I had a small .0007 position for the lolz). It did 350% for me earlier this week purely off sympathy of another Lazar shell play. It's almost back down to triple 0 and if when it does I think I'm going to buy a million shares... I legitimately believe that if they can find a R/M it can run 1000%, but who knows when that could be. You have to stay on top of them though because the spikes are wicked fast both up and down. I'll try to keep yall up in the know if the chatter is up

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I hope you make money, I only recommend ones I'm in, picked up another 20k on this dip. With how long the 10k was delayed... I think we're probably waiting a few weeks for the 10Q, the deadline is 6/9, but I'd expect a NT-10Q on Monday. If they kicked their accountants in the ass and kept them working after that 10K fiasco, and somehow it's actually on time things would be very interesting short term. Usually the cycle is news/spike/sell off/reload the dip/wait for the next news. Done that one 4 times now, but  I never sell off more the 30% because I know one day the cycle will break and it feels like its getting closer and closer (no looking back after uplisting)

Also that triple penny shell play I mentioned a few pages back was PFMS, I've be too focused on ALPP to invest much in it (I had a small .0007 position for the lolz). It did 350% for me earlier this week purely off sympathy of another Lazar shell play. It's almost back down to triple 0 and if when it does I think I'm going to buy a million shares... I legitimately believe that if they can find a R/M it can run 1000%, but who knows when that could be. You have to stay on top of them though because the spikes are wicked fast both up and down. I'll try to keep yall up in the know if the chatter is up

Which stock is the 20k play?  Tia

• Like 1

So what's the prevailing thought on ALPP upside? Is this a "it's going to 5 or it's going to 0" sort of deal? Or "if it hits $.25 GTFO ASAP"?

I'm going all in in this thread. I feel like I've missed a once-in-a-40-year opportunity to severely shrink my retirement age. Stocks like DIN and DENN were down 80%, and I waited too long to pull the trigger to get in. I'm up, but could be up more than 2x.

Same with HTZ. I've been crazy busy at work and didn't bother to look at the stock until last week. Shit was below $1 for a while, and I didn't fucking notice. I did buy some at $2.50.  Long term I think that will work out, though.

7 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

So what's the prevailing thought on ALPP upside? Is this a "it's going to 5 or it's going to 0" sort of deal? Or "if it hits $.25 GTFO ASAP"?

I'm going all in in this thread. I feel like I've missed a once-in-a-40-year opportunity to severely shrink my retirement age. Stocks like DIN and DENN were down 80%, and I waited too long to pull the trigger to get in. I'm up, but could be up more than 2x.

Same with HTZ. I've been crazy busy at work and didn't bother to look at the stock until last week. Shit was below $1 for a while, and I didn't fucking notice. I did buy some at $2.50.  Long term I think that will work out, though.

ALPP for me is a long investment with scalping ops. It will continue to run (.12, .22, .44 are the historical resistence bands) and probably return to where it is now until it's uplisted. I'm advising people to take profits where you can, but hodl something in it's current range through December. 

One of my hard and fast rules is to only buy or avg up to under $1 (I play pennies not dollars), so that I get decent sized positions with my limited capital and keeps me from FOMOing too hard even if I see the opportunity. 

Lots of people are going to make and even more people are going to lose money on DGLY tomorrow morning. It's out of my wheelhouse but the hype is real. Seems like a hit it PM and get out before RH opens.

Anyone here playing oil tomorrow off the OPEC news? NOG is looking nice, and in my price range... I've got $1k in buying power come monday morning that I told myself I'd pull out. Probably wont happen though haha 

Not a #stonk in the truest sense, but $SLB has been on a fucking tear lately and is up another 9% pre-market.

This is one of the few times that averaging down worked (so far) in my favor.  I brought my average price per share down from $33 to $21 during the O&G butt-raping this year.  Now I am making bank, waiting on the getting ass part.

16 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I was too busy to buy Tesla when it was 399.  

DGLY both spiked and crashed in PM lol could have doubled your money pretty easily if you timed it right. Offering at 2.15, might be another chance to buy in after the RH dump

NOG too

WeBull is so money for that 4am jump on the ToS and TDA folks (which primarily I am, but I got tired of missing the runners that I identified). It's a chinese company so thats dicey in this climate, but if anyone wants an invite it will get us both a bonus mystery stock once you're signed up 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

you can trade pre-market on TOS.

not until 7am E, Webull starts at 4am E . My WeBull account is tiny, but major gains can be had by jumping on first to things like DGLY (could have had it at 2.8, but was 3.5 by TOS time)

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

DGLY both spiked and crashed in PM lol could have doubled your money pretty easily if you timed it right. Offering at 2.15, might be another chance to buy in after the RH dump

NOG too

WeBull is so money for that 4am jump on the ToS and TDA folks (which primarily I am, but I got tired of missing the runners that I identified). It's a chinese company so thats dicey in this climate, but if anyone wants an invite it will get us both a bonus mystery stock once you're signed up 

Does Robin Hood let you premarket buy and sell? I am only active trading during this pandemic and typically though my Vanguard ‘play’ account...does the price lock in or does it make you wait until trading opens?

A buddy of mine had me grab an account on RH a few weeks ago for the free stock. I got a share of Ford at like $4. I put a few hundred in the account and grabbed DKNG and VTIQ (NKLA). Up about 80% on both of those...wish I would have grabbed them in my ‘real’ accounts...but I’ll take it.

10 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP for me is a long investment with scalping ops. It will continue to run (.12, .22, .44 are the historical resistence bands) and probably return to where it is now until it's uplisted. I'm advising people to take profits where you can, but hodl something in it's current range through December. 

I am subscribed to your newsletter.

In for 75k shares.

31 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Does Robin Hood let you premarket buy and sell? I am only active trading during this pandemic and typically though my Vanguard ‘play’ account...does the price lock in or does it make you wait until trading opens?

A buddy of mine had me grab an account on RH a few weeks ago for the free stock. I got a share of Ford at like $4. I put a few hundred in the account and grabbed DKNG and VTIQ (NKLA). Up about 80% on both of those...wish I would have grabbed them in my ‘real’ accounts...but I’ll take it.

RH gets the last 30 mins of PM and a little more of AH, most of my PM gains are predicated on buying in WeBull or TOS for not as hyped stocks, then selling in the RH market volatility. That usually why you see dips and spikes right off open.

23 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

I am subscribed to your newsletter.

In for 75k shares.

welcome GIF

If you get rich, toss a tuppence toward my Lagavulin fund. Last bottle I got from you fellow degenerates has run dry... I guess I need to pick a few more short term winners (XSPA, and FRSX weren't so bad last week though)

• Like 1

I haven't tried Robin Hood, but it get's slammed on a lot of the Twitter trading threads. Biggest complaint I've heard is that it goes down for a day or two at a time. TDAmeritrade, especially ThinkorSwim, is awesome. I'm thinking of opening a WeBull account simply for the reason Ranger stated that you can trade from 4am eastern to Midnight eastern. 

46 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

I haven't tried Robin Hood, but it get's slammed on a lot of the Twitter trading threads. Biggest complaint I've heard is that it goes down for a day or two at a time. TDAmeritrade, especially ThinkorSwim, is awesome. I'm thinking of opening a WeBull account simply for the reason Ranger stated that you can trade from 4am eastern to Midnight eastern. 

If you do start a WeBull, think about using my invite link. Nets us both a free stock. I've never done more than the minimum $100 and selling the free stocks I've gotten (they love giving $15 Levi stock, gotten it twice lol)

Trade Stocks, ETF and Options on Webull! Open an account and get a free stock. Deposit and get a second free stock. https://act.webull.com/n/RVUoKzFITJLh/g8h/

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sabalo said:

Just follow the link?

Yup I think the minimum deposit for a free stock is $100, takes a while to complete and the free stocks take forever to settle in your account even after you know what you got. 

To be clear I much prefer my TDA/TOS setup for everything except the extra PM hours. I don't fund my WeBull account

47 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I just saw that TOPS is at 1/2 a BILLION in volume... criminey thats a lot

So what's the story on them?  Looks like stock price has been slowly degrading over time.  What'll it take for it to hit $1 again?

IZEA shot up like a mofo on the announcement of a new customer. Seems like an overreaction (adding $15 million in market cap) for a single "six figure customer". Kind of feel like I should sell (my cost is .6) and wait for a fall back to earth. Anyone else  here holding this that pays more attention than I do? 

image.png.09ba1ad31c27a203e63898cbe1e2c9ad.png

Ended up selling at 1.25 right at close. Nice double up and we'll see if it falls back to earth. 

Edited by Blotto

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

IZEA shot up like a mofo on the announcement of a new customer. Seems like an overreaction (adding $15 million in market cap) for a single "six figure customer". Kind of feel like I should sell (my cost is .6) and wait for a fall back to earth. Anyone else  here holding this that pays more attention than I do? 

image.png.09ba1ad31c27a203e63898cbe1e2c9ad.png

You probably want an answer from someone who didn't sell IZEA at .68 this morning.

1 hour ago, Sabalo said:

You probably want an answer from someone who didn't sell IZEA at .68 this morning.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see IZEA stock back in that range by the end of this week. A lot of these companies are in the habit of repackaging the same news in multiple press releases. Some times the market reacts, sometimes not. As far as I can tell, the IZEA spike was in reaction to the bolded sentence from the press release below: 

Orlando, Florida, June 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), the premier provider of influencer marketing technology, data, and services for the world’s leading brands, announced today that it has secured a significant six-figure contract with a new Fortune 500 customer for influencer marketing managed services. In addition, the company has secured a variety of contracts with repeat customers, including the renewal of a contract with Global Fortune 500 technology company.

“The events of the past several months have fundamentally changed the global marketing landscape,” said Ted Murphy, IZEA’s Chairman and CEO. “We believe that IZEA’s platforms and services are well positioned to benefit from a redistribution of marketing dollars from traditional media to social media. Recent commitments from our customers increase our level of confidence that influencer marketing will be an area of escalating investment in the future.”

“IZEA continues to see a strong recovery of our managed services business following the initial negative impacts we observed due to COVID-19,” said Ted Murphy, IZEA’s Chairman and CEO. “The company remains above the January 1-March 15 average bookings trendline we previously shared and we are optimistic about year over year managed services bookings in the second quarter, despite the pandemic. The SaaS business is also starting to show early signs of recovery as businesses begin to reopen and gain more comfort with the longer-term commitments required for those licensing our software.” 

Basically all of the other information can be found in previous releases since Covid (business is strong, we are above our Q1 bookings trend line, etc...). At the low end of the spectrum, that could basically mean that they scored a $100K contract (which they consider significant) against a total revenue of $19M last year. Not sure a 100%+ jump in market cap is justified here. But penny stocks gonna stonk with the best of them. If it drops back down to the .60 to .70 range again, I'll by back in and wait for them to announce the same shit. 

And now I just noticed the spike to $1.75 in after hours action, lulz. So the stock basically tripled today. I wIll have to do a little digging on the usual forums to figure out if there's more to this spike, but I doubt it. 

Edited by Blotto

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see IZEA stock back in that range by the end of this week. As best as I can tell, a lot of these companies are in the habit of repackaging the same news in multiple press releases. Some times the market reacts, sometimes not. As far as I can tell, the IZEA spike was in reaction to the bolded sentence from the press release below: 

Basically all of the other information can be found in previous releases since Covid (business is strong, we are above our Q1 bookings trend line, etc...). At the low end of the spectrum, that could basically mean that they scored a $100K contract (which they consider significant) against a total revenue of $19M last year. Not sure a 100%+ jump in market cap is justified here. But penny stocks gonna stonk with the best of them. If it drops back down to the .60 to .70 range again, I'll by back in and wait for them to announce the same shit. 

And now I just noticed the spike to $1.75 since market close, lulz. So the stock basically tripled today. I wIll have to do a little digging on the usual forums to figure out if there's more to this spike, but I doubt it. 

If any of you are old enough to remember "Irrational Exuberance" we are clearly at that stage with the Stonks. Today was a day to let your winners run instead of taking rational profits.