Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

200k @ .0006, because why the hell not?

As an aside, this thread is turning into quite the little P&D operation...

SNVP mos def (liking that volume accumulation) dont get caught holding on that, but I'm actually long on ALPP except for my occasional 30% profit taking on the little spikes. I definitely want to be holding a big position when uplisting happens.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

200k @ .0006, because why the hell not?

As an aside, this thread is turning into quite the little P&D operation...

Went ahead and added another 200k at 0.0006.

RC - when does this news come out tomorrow and what is the exit strategy? Thinking about staging my sells at various price points. 100k at .004 which will cover the total buy-in then 100k at 0.008 and 200k at 0.01. Sitting on 100k and see if I can ride it any higher.

Went ahead and added another 200k at 0.0006.

RC - when does this news come out tomorrow and what is the exit strategy? Thinking about staging my sells at various price points. 100k at .004 which will cover the total buy-in then 100k at 0.008 and 200k at 0.01. Sitting on 100k and see if I can ride it any higher.
Traveling in West Virginia so wont be able to access all my notes today (saw the XSPA at ABIA lol), the hearing is at noon NV time tomorrow you can find out more info at the Clark County courts ill post the link if i can find on my phone

Exit plan is entirely up to yalls risk tolerance and entry point. I'm going to stair step out .002, .004, hoping for just under .01 (it will definitely dump at that mental resistance of it gets up there) but i won't keep much back at all if it gets near there. It would be awesome to see it go higher but that's just getting greedy ill keep a few shares for the rollercoaster.

• Like 1

Traveling in West Virginia so wont be able to access all my notes today (saw the XSPA at ABIA lol), the hearing is at noon NV time tomorrow you can find out more info at the Clark County courts ill post the link if i can find on my phone

Exit plan is entirely up to yalls risk tolerance and entry point. I'm going to stair step out .002, .004, hoping for just under .01 (it will definitely dump at that mental resistance of it gets up there) but i won't keep much back at all if it gets near there. It would be awesome to see it go higher but that's just getting greedy ill keep a few shares for the rollercoaster.

Thanks. Will adjust accordingly. Hourly a bottle is on its way soon.

Just checking in on my stonky'st investments
- Was long ALT stock but sold for a gain, took some of the gains and bought 12/18 $7.50 calls - made a little on the stock sale, but I'm up almost 100% on the options
- holding 15,000 DECN - bought 25,000, sold 10,000 for $.25 - waiting for the "big" move, all in my net cost is just over $.10
- holding 25,000 ALPP, in around $.07, holding for that breakout
- and in my attempt to correct the JPow machine, and in a moment of frustration with all bad news being priced in - I bought some 6/18/2021 $400 SPY calls at about $1.50. Because the market only goes up, and I'll be damned if those aren't worth $1.75....I can't even jinx the market correctly, but at least I'm up almost a quarter. That's right I'm long $85 out of the money, one-year calls on SPY...as a joke on all my other investments

How to Profit From the Coronavirus Crash

• Like 1

Another DECN PR, the increasing frequency reminds me of before it's last blow up. Also like that they're talking to international avenues (with different regulatory standards) which reduces it's reliance on the FDA process. On that front it looks like the thing that has been holding theirs EUA up is the reagent and they are attempting to remove that from the equation so this new means of doing it might release it from that that situation as well

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/decn-files-provisional-patent-genviro-142000019.html

Company Adds A Second Impedance Channel To The GenViro! Test Strip, Correcting For Blood Hematocrit, Resulting In An Expected 30% Improvement In Reporting

LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 17, 2020 / Decision Diagnostics Corp. (OTC PINK:DECN) through its subsidiary Pharma Tech Solutions, Inc., today announced it has filed a provisional patent for its Genviro! Swift Professional product titled, "Method and Apparatus for Swift Determination of the Covid-19 Virus." In so doing, the company is unveiling its Hematocrit adjustment feature, initially developed for its GenUltimate TBG system. When incorporated into the GenViro! System an expected 30% improvement in result reporting time from the current testing time of :15 seconds will be available to the administrator of the test, while at the same time adjusting for issues involving an abundance of or insufficiency of red blood cells in a patient blood sample. The company will document this improvement in its previously announced FDA EUA Addendum II filing for PEUA200232. Pharma Tech Solutions first submitted its GenViro! professional use device to the FDA on April 3, 2020.

Specifically, the addition of the Hematocrit (HCT) adjustment feature will be used during each testing phase of the GenViro! test kit, to adjust for an abundance of or insufficiency of red blood cells in a patient sample. The addition of our TBG technology will yield three benefits: 1) the exclusion of the need for a chemical lysing solution and its intricacies, 2) mathematically correct for the hematocrit effect, where high and low HCT has the potential to interfere with electronic readings, and 3) further lower the time required for a completed Covid-19 test result by an anticipated 30%.

Such an addition makes the Covid-19 result virtually immediate. In fact, it will take longer to open the kit package and extract a GenViro! Swift test strip and draw a finger-tip drop of blood than it will to administer the test itself. The company expects its kit availability schedule to remain unchanged, with delivery outside the US commencing as early as during the summer months, and within the US and North American markets shortly after FDA authorization.

Along with the provisional patent related to the test strip, the company will also be filing a second provisional patent for its GenUltimate TBG system under the title, "Method and Apparatus for Enhanced Blood Glucose Measurement." This filing represents the technical memorialization of and protection for the company's panacea glucose testing product, the product that first made use of our TBG hematocrit adjustment technology.

Keith Berman CEO of DECN commented, "With the addition of the Hematocrit adjustment feature we are uniquely positioned to provide what amounts to nearly instant Covid-19 test results, something that is desperately needed as pockets around the globe face what appears to be it could be a second wave of the virus. All experts agree it is critical to identify accurately and promptly those who are currently infected to protect those who are not."

The company had previously announced that separate Emergency Use Applications (EUA) had been filed and that it had received Pre-EUA Acknowledgement letters from the U.S. FDA for device (serial number) PEUA200232, GenViro Covid-19 Swift Kit for professional use in commercial and group settings and device (serial number) PEUA200947, GenViro Covid-19 Screening Kit for individual at- home use.

Decision Diagnostics through its Pharma Tech Solutions, Inc. subsidiary is an 18-year old diabetes testing products firm, high-level manufacturer, quality plan administrator, FDA registered medical device customer support organization, and exclusive worldwide sales and regulatory process agent for its own proprietary regulated medical devices. Subject to FDA authorization of its GenViro! Swift kits, DECN anticipates adopting its further developed impedance technology, first utilized for its diabetic testing products, to implement the manufacturing and distribution of its GenViro! Covid-19 :15 Swift test kits in the U.S. and North America.

Mr. Berman continued, "With these new developments and as great a sense of urgency as we have faced to date from this virus, we have reason to expect action from the FDA. We have recently received a written commitment for the distribution of our GenViro! Swift Kits from a previously referenced distributor who will represent the product in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, and in recent negotiations we have come to an agreement on distribution of GenViro! Swift kits in Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Australia. We will discuss this in greater length is subsequent announcements."

17 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

fucccccck case continued

Down she goes into the depths, probably going back into the 0004s by close, until a new date is set. Guess I'm avging down and waiting

Damn had a .0004 buy almost fill, but it being so close to the bell stemmed the bleeding.

To be clear the old owner of this company is dead, the case is clear sailing and there is a buyer waiting. Will be interesting to see if they say why they continued it. Sorry if you sold the farm for the moonshot, but the real loser here is me... with an empty Lagavulin shaped hole in my heart

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Read that earlier. Sad thing is that it was probably just a temporary issue until all the options were settled.

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I mean the whole suicidal thing is sad, but you know what I mean. 

Sad in that it is pretty pathetic he couldn't even wait one day, made a ridiculous decision, and sought zero help or answers. That is modern fragility at its best. Jesus. Very sad because there was literally no point for him to kill himself.

14 minutes ago, TexanTraveling said:

Sad in that it is pretty pathetic he couldn't even wait one day, made a ridiculous decision, and sought zero help or answers. That is modern fragility at its best. Jesus. Very sad because there was literally no point for him to kill himself.

I'm going to guess that the decedent had some other mental pathologies going on such that I wouldn't necessarily call him fragile in that sense or in some generational sense.

Somebody dumped a bunch of ALT today, 68,000 shares sold on the downtick at 11:00, which dropped it below $7.00 for a short while.
Looks like something similar in DECN today, as it dipped to $0.055 on several 100,000 shares being moved (pumped and dumped)
gotta love #stonks and their completely irrational random behaviors

Still holding a bunch of free shares.  Riding to $1 or nothing. lol. 
Same, but in my opinion if it's breaking $1 its going much higher because FDA approval is really the only thing that would take it that high.

Also word is SNVP is likely delayed to August... that sucks

A senior academician at the Chinese Academy of Engineering will submit proposals to integrate traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) into China's prevention and treatment system for infectious diseases and public health emergency mechanism at the upcomin
A senior academician at the Chinese Academy of Engineering will submit proposals to integrate traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) into China's prevention and treatment system for infectious diseases and public health emergency mechanism

With the onset of the coronavirus, the Chinese government has been promoting TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) as a treatment and a preventive working hand in hand with western medicine.  According to Yu Yanhong, Party secretary and top official of the National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, TCM has effectively relieved symptoms, prevented deterioration, reduced the mortality rate, raised the recovery rate, and boosted patients' recovery.  So, the Chinese government's pushing TCM on 1.4 billion Chinese.  But wait, there's more.  Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) has become a key multi-billion-dollar export from China with a footprint spanning 183 countries and regions. China has invested heavily in transforming TCM from a largely informal sector into a modern, fast-growing industry which is expected to generate 3 trillion yuan in annual sales revenue this year (pre-virus #'s) -- up 71% from 1.75 trillion yuan in 2017.  Which brings us to China Pharmaceuticals (SXTC) which specializes in (ta-da) TCM.  On January 24th, China Pharmaceuticals announced it will be increasing its production of its entire TCM product line, in response to recent Chinese government pronouncements signaling a large expansion of the role and use of TCM in the Chinese health care system.  I bought SXTC bigly at .96 in early March and have watched it trade as low as .34, but did not sell because I believe this is the ground floor of a business with some serious legs.  Plus, SXTC's biz was shut down from the end of January through mid-March because of the coronavirus which means we could see a huge jump for Q2.  I've chosen this time to share my #STONKS hunch w/Surly because SXTC was up 41% today from .45 to .65 and I'm thinking, perhaps, this is the start of a move full of upticks.  The fact that Beijing is experiencing a new coronavirus outbreak ain't gonna hurt the cause. Insiders (4 people) own 52% of the company.  Yes, it is a Chinese company which means anything is possible both good and bad.  As I read the tea leaves, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  

Since the ALPP crowd is growing a reminder that its a longer play than most stonks

Catalyst
Short term .14 - .2 on 10Q, historically sliding back (scalping territory)
Medium term .44 end of the year on sustained profitability, and acquisitions
Long term $$$ on uplisting to NYSE

If you could just forget about it until 2022 you'd be golden

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Since the ALPP crowd is growing a reminder that its a longer play than most stonks

Catalyst
Short term .14 - .2 on 10Q, historically sliding back (scalping territory)
Medium term .44 end of the year on sustained profitability, and acquisitions
Long term $$$ on uplisting to NYSE

If you could just forget about it until 2022 you'd be golden

Take that investing talk somewhere else

We want #stonks! 
We want #stonks! 
We want #stonks! 

Pitchforks GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2