Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

I hopes Yates is as right on IBIO as he has been on IDEX so far. Loaded up on both.
I grabbed some IDEX at $0.45 because a buddy of mine wouldn't shut the fuck up about them, I wish I had grabbed a lot more. I load up on IBIO every dip too, I'm heavy on them along with BIOC
  • Like 1

Update on some of the ones I've called out recently and that I'm still holding:

FRSX gained NASDAQ compliance last week, got a great write up in Forbes on the Thermal stuff, and is currently up over 12% in the Israeli Market, if history holds it's probable for a corresponding PM spike (if so watchout for the RH dip and Market open dip). I'm not selling any of my $0.80 under $2 (sold a bunch there on the last run up), but could easily make a run that direction tomorrow if you wanted to try scalping. If the auto news would just come out, I think it could get to $3.

ALPP's 10Q hopeful for this week, but could hold off into next Monday and still meet the timelines. Here is to hoping they replaced MaloneBailey, those late filings murdered the momentum of the last run up.

SNVP is a wreck, new date is in August. I'm bagholding, but never even thought about selling in the dump. Still don't know why it got continued

PFMS ran 100% on Friday and tried to break into the .003, but IMO there is something happening we can't see yet (some are pegging it on sympathy from another Lazar Shell which is possible, but volume like that out of nowhere is usually a good sign and people who play shells are as prone to sympathy). It tried falling back through the floor before close, so I could be off here. I'm holding until news on this one.

DECN also tried pushing again late last week off a PR, but will likely experience a pull back unless there is a continuous flow of news. 

• Like 2

Update on some of the ones I've called out recently and that I'm still holding:
FRSX gained NASDAQ compliance last week, got a great write up in Forbes on the Thermal stuff, and is currently up over 12% in the Israeli Market, if history holds it's probable for a corresponding PM spike (if so watchout for the RH dip and Market open dip). I'm not selling any of my $0.80 under $2 (sold a bunch there on the last run up), but could easily make a run that direction tomorrow if you wanted to try scalping. If the auto news would just come out, I think it could get to $3.

What’s a good re-entry point on FRSX? I’m still holding some .84 but sold the majority of it. I’d like to jump back in but never got back down to my $1 limit.

What’s a good re-entry point on FRSX? I’m still holding some .84 but sold the majority of it. I’d like to jump back in but never got back down to my $1 limit.
I don't buy over a $1 total avg position on any stonk so I'm probably the wrong person to ask. It did just dip $0.10 as expected on the profit taking sell off... so now? Always the risk of another offering i suppose and if so scoop near the offering price

Also ALPP is on super low volume so far, going to be very jumpy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TexanTraveling said:

Just tried to do some research on them, apparently Fidelity will not let me trade them? But I can trade ALPP and other OTC???

It's on the grey market because they got suspended by the SEC, and DECN is in process of fighting back. Your broker won't let you trade it as a protective measure, probably would if they rejoined the pink sheets OTC which they're now eligible for and need an institution to vouch for them.

57 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Frsx is rolling like mike price.  Let me know when to dump

I'm holding, just waiting until the patent approval/auto news comes down the pipe. Also I don't fault anyone for taking profits (especially if you had a big position, and are securing your initial investment). Speaking of profit, have there been an Laga worthy winners in here? Wouldn't mind returning to Texas with a new bottle to nurse, after having to get my brain swabbed in order to return to work.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

It's on the grey market because they got suspended by the SEC, and DECN is in process of fighting back. Your broker won't let you trade it as a protective measure, probably would if they rejoined the pink sheets OTC which they're now eligible for and need an institution to vouch for them.

I'm holding, just waiting until the patent approval/auto news comes down the pipe. Also I don't fault anyone for taking profits (especially if you had a big position, and are securing your initial investment). Speaking of profit, have there been an Laga worthy winners in here? Wouldn't mind returning to Texas with a new bottle to nurse, after having to get my brain swabbed in order to return to work.

Just bought another $1000 worth of FRSX, they seem to have a ton of momentum. They are undervalued compared to the comp and the word on the street is they might have made a deal with the city of LA to do some sort of new auto testing system for covid. If this is true, they are going to run. Lot of people think 2 is happening by the end of the week. 

• Like 2

No way IDEX and FRSX are pump and dumps at this point. Way too much hype and yesterday you saw IDEX hit 3.98 come back down to 3.08 at support, then bounce and close back at 3.29. Its up to 3.58 in premarkets. FRSX is also up another 10% at premarkets. Anyone with half a pulse understands big news is about to come on FRSX.

Edited by TexanTraveling

#Stonklife problems
clearly having a job is a problem when you are trying to live a stonk life, why would someone schedule a 2 hour meeting to start at 9:00 or 9:30 - don't they know that is when the market opens, and when stonks typically break up/down at the open? How unthoughfully unstonky can they be - luckily I did have a sell order for half of my $310 SPY calls that expire today and got my price just after the open, but I now have to hope to eek out a little more to profit from the other half (my fault though for holding to expiration date)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

#Stonklife problems
clearly having a job is a problem when you are trying to live a stonk life, why would someone schedule a 2 hour meeting to start at 9:00 or 9:30 - don't they know that is when the market opens, and when stonks typically break up/down at the open? How unthoughfully unstonky can they be - luckily I did have a sell order for half of my $310 SPY calls that expire today and got my price just after the open, but I now have to hope to eek out a little more to profit from the other half (my fault though for holding to expiration date)

I'm now out of my $310 SPY 3/23 expire calls, and rolled over the original investment to som e$315 6/29 calls. Just trying to earn a few bucks along the ride up, before it takes the ride back down.

18 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

don't be a pussy, we're riding this mofo to $1 land. 

I hope so, because I look forward to getting back in again, around $0.20; don't kid yourself about daily activity being anything more than pump & dump.
I'm looking to make money, not hoping to get rich by having one of these being a 10 bagger; 

So one of my medium term investments turned stonk this week. Anyone else on WKHS?  

I first bought about a year ago and went through a long agonizing grind waiting on them to deliver. Finally started making some real money and of course I sold about 1/3 way too fast, I just can’t believe how fast it rocketed. 

Just holding 2,600 shares now but will add after the dip (I’m expecting a big dip by the end of the week) ‘Cause I’m betting they have even bigger news coming in a month or two (USPS)

1 hour ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

So one of my medium term investments turned stonk this week. Anyone else on WKHS?  

I first bought about a year ago and went through a long agonizing grind waiting on them to deliver. Finally started making some real money and of course I sold about 1/3 way too fast, I just can’t believe how fast it rocketed. 

Just holding 2,600 shares now but will add after the dip (I’m expecting a big dip by the end of the week) ‘Cause I’m betting they have even bigger news coming in a month or two (USPS)

Nice... Congrats!!

Workhorse Group Inc (NASDAQ:WKHS)

Delayed Data
As of Jun 24
arrowUp.gif +1.55 / +22.30%
Today’s Change
TODAY|||52-Week Range
+179.61%
Year-to-Date
1 day3 days5 days1 month3 month6 monthYTD1 year3 year5 year
snapshot_chart_api.asp?symb=WKHS
  • Like 1